Going Home -Chapter 41

Thory's POV

The last 10 days past by rather quickly.

I wore my necklace and my ring everyday, showing how much I loved Cody and Cody loved me. I was packing my suitcase because today would be the day that I was leaving Australia and going home, to Belgium. I couldn't close my suitcase, there was too much inside it.

I jumped on it in an attempt to finally get it shut, but I didn't succeed. "Tommy!" I called out. Shortly after I saw his head peak through the door of Cody's room. "Yeah Thory?" He asked. "Could you, maybe, sit on my suitcase so I can close it?" I requested. "Sure" He jumped onto my suitcase. "Damn, it still doesn't work. You're not heavy enough" I sighed. "Should I go and call Alli?" Tommy asked me. "Yes please" I slightly laughed.

Alli walked in the room and looked at my suitcase. "I can't believe you're leaving tonight" She sighed. "Neither can I" I said, letting a small tear escape my eye. "I'm gonna miss you guys so much" I added. "We're gonna miss you too" She hugged me. She looked back at my suitcase. "I guess you need me to sit on it?" She grinned. "Yeah, sort of" I chuckled. Alli walked over to the bed and sat on my suitcase. I tried to pull the zipper but I still couldn't close it. I pouted "Still doesn't work". "Sorry" She apologized as she stood up again. "Come downstairs when you're done packing. Cody said he needed you downstairs" She winked.

Alli exited Cody's room. I, again, tried to shut my suitcase but it just wouldn't work, shortly after that, I heard a knock on the door. I heard some footsteps behind me and then felt a pair of strong arms 'round my waist, hugging me from behind. "Hey beautiful" Cody whispered in my ear, placing his head in the crook of my neck. I turned around and kissed his cheek.

He smiled and looked at my suitcase, then frowned. "You're leaving tonight" He stated the obvious, pouting a little. "Yeah" I looked down at the floor and frowned. He glanced back at my suitcase. "Need a little help with that?" He asked. "Yes please" I chuckled. He walked over to his bed and sat down on my suitcase, being the thirth person trying to help me. I took the zipper of it between my fingers and started to shut the damn thing. Cody lifted his legs up a little so I could fully shut it. "All done. Thanks Codes" I smiled. "You're welcome" He flashed back the smile.

"Come downstairs with me. We have a surprise for you" He took my hand and led me downstairs. We? Who is we? I looked just above the door and saw a banner 'We're all gonna miss you so much, Thory!' They all wrote their names on the banner; Brad, Angie, Cody, Alli, Tom, Josh and Jake. I'm gonna miss them. They were all standing underneath the banner, in front of the door. My eyes got watery wich caused my vision to get blurry. I slowly, quietly started to cry. Partly happy tears, knowing that these people cared about me. Mostly sad tears, knowing that later on this day I would be leaving my new family and my new friends. "Oh my God, Thory are you crying?" Josh asked. I nodded while whiping away my tears. Jake and Josh walked up to me and hugged me. "It's okay, we'll text and skype and stuff. And in the next vacation we'll let you fly over" Jake explained while flashing me a smile. "Hey mates. Be careful with my girl" Cody chuckled. I giggled as the boys slowly let go of me.

"So, everybody's here to spend this last day with you. What do you want to do?" Josh asked me as he looked at me with big eyes full of excitement, waiting for my answer. I scanned the room again and soon I noticed something. "No, not everybody is here. There's someone missing" I frowned. "Who's missing?" Jake asked confused. "Sam.." I quietly sighed as I looked at Cody. He was smirking, grinning, I don't know why. But he probably knew something I didn't. There was a loud knock on the door.

Cody walked over to the door, still with a smirk on his face. He opened the door but stood in front of it, blocking out the person who was standing there. I heard them talk and I recognized the voice immediately, Sam. My lips curled into a smile. "You didn't think I was just gonna let you leave, did you?" He stated while Cody stepped aside. "B- but how? How did you know I was leaving today?" I asked, rather confused.