Present?! -Chapter 16

Once again I woke up to iPhone camera clicking sounds. Julie, Tanne, Tess, Aurélie, Alli, Josh, Jake, they were all standing there, taking pictures of Cody and me. Julie, Alli, Jake and Josh have iPhones so taking pictures makes a lot of noise. The others were also taking pictures. "This is sooo going on facebook" Aurélie said. "And twitter" Alli added. "And Tumblr" Julie added. "And instagram" Jake added. "Oh my God!" Cody yelled, he just woke up. "What's wrong Cody?" I asked. "We forgot to give you your present yesterday!" "It's okay, I don't need a present. As long as I have my friends with me. And you of course" I said while giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Well, Alli, get the present please" Alli got a box out of Cody's closet. "Happy birthday" Cody and Alli said. "We all paid for it" Alli added. "We? Who is we?" I asked. "Mom, dad, Cody and I" Alli said. If it took 4 people to pay, it must've been pretty expensive. I opened it. Inside there was an iPhone. "Wow, thanks guys" I hugged them. "But I already have a phone, why did you buy me a new one?" "This one has all our numbers in it, including the ones of the people at your party. It has apps like skype and twitter" Alli said. "Also the 'Smitten With Cody' app" Cody added, winking at me. "But why did you buy it?" I asked. "We know how expensive it is for you to text us from Belgium so with this phone you can call and text us more often" Alli explained. "And I'll pay the bills" Cody added. I hugged them. "Thank you guys".

Cody's POV

"Could we have some privacy now?" I asked. Everyone exited the room. "Come on everybody, let's leave the lovebirds alone" Alli said jokingly. Thory looked frightened, probably thinking I was gonna rape her or anything since I asked for privacy. We think alike because suddenly she asked: "You're not gonna rape me, are you?" She chuckled. "Not now, maybe later" I smirked. I can't believe I just said that. "Perv" She replied. "Why did you want to be alone?" She asked. "I wanted to give you my own present" I said. "Close your eyes" I got a small box from my private bathroom. I got the necklace out and put it around her neck. I then softly started to kiss her neck. In between kisses I said: "Open *kiss* your *kiss* eyes *kiss* now *kiss*. She looked in the mirror and saw the necklace. "Oh my God Cody! It's beautiful!" "Just like you" I said. She blushed, damn, I love it when she blushes. Especially when I make her. I slowly pushed her back on the bed and started to kiss her neck again.

Alli's POV

I was walking to the guestroom to tell Cody and Thory that breakfast was ready. I opened the door to reveal Cody and Thory on the bed. Cody on top of her, kissing her neck. I quickly closed the door again and ran downstairs. "They'll be down in a sec" I told my parents. Cody should be happy I found them like that and not dad, he would freak out. I quickly texted Cody.

Alli: "You better get your asses down here before we all get in trouble!" Cody replied soon.

Cody: "Trouble? Why would we be in trouble?"

Alli: "I guess you could say that you're supposed to be glad I found you and not dad. He'd freak out and you know that"

Cody: "Freak out about what? Alli, what are you talking about?"

Alli: "You and my best friend, lying on the bed, you on top of her, kissing her neck. Does that ring a bell? Just get your asses down here right now" They soon arrived downstairs.

Thory's POV

I really love that necklace. It was heartshaped and had the words: 'You're on my mind, all day. 143, Angel' on it. It was so sweet of Cody to buy me a necklace, we only started dating yesterday.

Cody kissed my neck earlier this morning. I liked it, a lot. But we haven't had our real kiss yet. And now we're on 'neck kiss level'? Weird, but okay. Alli walked by. "Hope you had fun" She whispered in my ear and then she was off to her room. I followed her. "Is something wrong?" I asked. "Not with me" She said. "But I think there is with you" She added. What was she talking about? She saw the confused expression on my face. "I thought you weren't ready yet? That's what you told me" "Yeah, so?" I asked. "If you're not ready yet, then why are you letting him do that?" "Do what?" "Lay on top of you and give you neck kisses" "I don't know, I guess I just liked it" I replied, trying to sound innocently. "Fine" She said, probably annoyed.

We spent the rest of the day inside, talking and goofing around. Then we brought my friends to the airport. That made me realize that I was leaving L.A. in 6 days too, that thought made me sad, I frowned. "What's wrong Angel?" Cody asked. "It's just, I only have 6 days left to hang out with you guys" I answered. "I know, let's not waste that time" He said. "I want to go to the ferriswheel by night" Alli said. "The view must be beautiful then" She added. "Okay, we'll go tonight" Cody said.