Are you messing with me Robert? -Chapter 73

Okay, you still didn't reach the goal but whatever. I'm very sad that I barely get comments while I spend a lot of time writing the chapters. So here's the next chapter. Enjoy /:

With Cody's amazing memory and a little of my help, we got home. Food intact, just like Alli asked us. I grabbed my purse and looked for my house keys, without any success.

I looked at him with worry all over my face. "Cody, where are my keys?" I mean, it's not like I wouldn't be able to get in my own house since my mom is home. And so are Alli, Jake and Josh, and by now Angie, Brad and Tom too. It's just that I need them when I leave the house.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to give them back to you after I hid under your bed" He chuckled and dug his hand in his pocket. "Here you go" He handed me my keys and smiled at me. "You know, I really like that keychain"

I smiled widely at him, thinking about how I got that keychain. It was a present from my grandmother, she gave it to me on Mother's Day. It was a silver heartshaped keychain, with the letter 'T' on it with pink little diamonds. The outlines were also filled with those same diamonds, and the chain itself had a cute little pink bow. I loved it.

"Thanks, so do I. It was a present from my grandma" I smiled and swung the keys around for a bit before stepping out of the car and unlocking the garage, opening it and allowing Cody to park the car inside of it.

Because I'm utterly lazy, and Cody is the perfect gentleman, he carried all the bags inside. Hehehe. He walked in behind me and I just had to do something, something I always wanted to do. No, not sitting in a big chair and turning around saying "I've been expecting you". It's on my list, of course, because it would be totally awesome! But I'm talking about something else here.

I dramaticly walked into the kitchen shouting "Honey, I'm home!", earning a reaction I liked, but didn't expect. Josh ran towards me and put his arms around me, envelopping me in a hug.

"Oh darling, how I missed you. I thought you were never coming back" He spoke in his best posh accent.

"Sorry babe, I already told that peasant to step on it but yeah. That's what you get for dating a famous guy. Psh, popstars, they're all diva's" I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

I heard Cody chuckling behind me so I turned around. "Yeah, they are the diva's" He rolled his eyes at me, placing the bags down on the kitchen table.

"Are you messing with me Robert? Too fab for you" I did a duckface, head shake, and a fingersnap. Yeah, I'm just cool like that. Cody and Josh laughed at me and walked to the livingroom. Psh, they're just jealous because they ain't me. You love me right? Reader? Hellooo? Never mind..

"You know, if nobody's gonna help me, I'm just gonna eat it all myself.." I sighed to myself, speaking just loud enough so they would hear.

Soon enough Jake and Alli came running in the kitchen. After they helped me put everything on the table, including plates and what not, I realized there wasn't enough place at the table for all of us. So we decided that Cody, Alli, and me would sit at the table in another room.

We were all eating and talking when Alli told me about how everybody was going home in three days except Cody and Alli. Wait a second..

"I thought you said you were staying for two weeks? It's only been a day now" I popped up my bottomlip, forming a pout.

"Yes, we are, but everyone else is not. And I have to leave after one week because I have a photoshoot for Pastry" Alli explained after swallowing her food.

That's too bad, I was really looking forward to two weeks of having fun with my friends. I guess we'll just have to cut it short.

~8 pm~

Angie, Brad and Tom went back to their hotel, Jake and Josh insisted to go with them because there wasn't much space to sleep here. Wich is fine by me. We all agreed on going to an amusement park the next day, it should be fun. Though I'm still a bit stressy about it, what if there are fans? What if we get mobbed? Cody told me not to worry all the time so I tried to listen to my amazing boyfriend.

We just finished watching 'Bait', it's some movie about a town in Australia that gets flooded. And there's this store where there are sharks because of all the water, and yeah, the sharks kill a lot of people. I was laughing hystericly at the end, getting weird looks from Alli and Cody. One guy had a gun and shot a shark from under the water, resulting in a blood fountain. I found it quite entertaining. Oh, don't you just love my weirdness?

"I'm going to bed, this couch isn't comfortable to sleep on" I yawned mid-sentence.

"I'll sleep here, and leave you two lovebirds alone" Alli joked, wiggling her eyebrows at Cody and I.

I rolled my eyes at her worn out joke. "You sure Alls?"

She nodded, flashing a smile in the progress. "Yup. Goodnight. Oh and no funny business you two" She hugged both me and Cody before laying down. Not much later, soft snores could be heard. Oh Alli.

Cody and I skipped to my room, me laying in my bed, Cody in the spare bed. "Cuddle with me?" I asked, giggling quietly at the end of my sentence.

Cody smiled and nodded, getting in bed beside me. We didn't have much space, but that didn't matter. My back was pressed against Cody's bare chest, his arms pulling me into him by my waist, our legs tangled. I loved this, sleeping with Cody. Not having sex, just sleeping. Laying in his arms till we both fell into a slumber, cuddling, keeping each other warm, even though it was anything but cold. Sharing some sweet kisses, not caring about anything but each other.

A little more than a year ago, I would be lying in my bed alone, dreaming about Cody and me being together. I never would've thought my dreams would come true, but they did.

Now millions of girls envied me, some even hated me for being with their idol, but I tried to not care. It wasn't easy, I can assure you, but I tried, and I had my friends and family to get through it.

Cody kissed the back of my neck, resting his forehead against my head. "Goodnight baby, I love you"

If you want the next chapter; 10 comments and 10 votes.