Receiving the forgotten gift -Chapter 71

I looked at my reflection in the spoon and smiled. I looked so much better now, without my braces. Did I forget to tell you? I got my braces off. Waaaaay back in September actually. I finished my cereal and handed the bowl to Sam. I walked to his bedroom and looked at my two friends, sleeping on Sam's bed. I whistled really loud, yeah, I can finally do that again now my braces are off. "Hey nutjobs! Get up! We need to go!" I shouted. They opened their eyes and groaned, "Do we have to?". I nodded, "Yup". A few groans later we were back at my house, Cody and Alli nowhere in sight.

"Guys!" I shouted, looking around for them, "Guys! This isn't funny!". Ugh, they're not gonna answer me. I decided to text Cody, because he most likely wouldn't have his phone on vibrate and then I could just hear where they were.

Thory: 'This isn't funny Cody! Where the fuck are you?'

*Ding!* "Shit!" I heard Cody curse from my bedroom. My bedroom? I just looked there and didn't find him. I have a bed, that you can slide under my other bed, well, point is, I shoved the extra bed from under my top bed and saw Cody lying on it. He burst out in laughter while I looked at him in confusion. "Surprise!" He shouted, getting up and hugging me.

"Is this my gift?" I asked, still confused. "Scaring the shit out of me is my gift?"

He shook his head. "No, this is your gift" He got out three tickets for a concert. I saw the name of the artist -well, artists, plural- and squaled.

"You got me One Direction tickets?!" I hugged him tight as he handed me the tickets. "Why are there three though?"

"One for you, one for your mom, and one for an extra friend who likes One Direction. Maybe Aurélie?" He smiled at me, he remembered that Aurélie loves them too. "Oh and I heard that this really sexy Australian boy has a ticket too"

"Really? Is Sam coming along?" I grinned, teasing him. That's right Cody, you're not the only Australian boy I know.

"I was talking about myself" He fake frowned. "Oh, and Alli has a ticket too"

"Speaking of Alli, where is the little monster?" I giggled, knowing she probably heard it.

"Here I am!" She stood up from behind my couch. "And I'm not a monster" She pouted, immediately receiving a hug from me.

"I was kidding babe. So, what are we going to do today?" I made my way over to the livingroom, only to see Jake and Josh watching tv, Spongebob Squarepants. I laughed, memories of a childish Cody singing along flooding back to my mind. I already said this before, but this boy got me good.

+10 comments and +7 votes for the next chapter