Gentleman -Chapter 5

Cody looked a bit sad. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Your mom will be away from home for a few more hours" He explained. "Oh, okay." I simply replied. "What about us and the hunger and the foooood??" Alli asked Cody. "We have to come up for something ourself, but Francine said that we could choose what. " "Praise the lord!" Alli yelled. We all laughed.

"Let's go to a restaurant" Alli suggested. "Won't you guys get ran over by people who recognize you?" I asked, a bit worried. "Anything for food!" Alli said, smirking. "Anything for my Angel" Cody said, smiling. I blushed a bit. We agreed on going to the restaurant by foot since it was only down the street. We started walking, I walked in the middle, Alli on my left, Cody on my right. Suddenly I felt someone grabbing my hand, it was Cody. I looked at our hands, our fingers were now intertwined. I smiled and then looked at Cody, still smiling like a fool. He looked me right in the eyes and I melted by looking in his beautiful, magical aqua eyes. I looked back at our hands and blushed. He smiled, he saw me blushing. All I could think was "Why would he take my hand? Does he like me?"

We arrived at the restaurant and looked for a place to sit. I just wanted to sit down when Cody grabbed my chair and dragged it a bit behind me so I could sit. I sat down. He then pushed the chair with me on it closer to the table. "What are you doing?" I asked confused. "Being a Gentleman" He answered, smiling at me. "Did you hear that Thory? He said Gentleman" Alli said. "I heard it, Alli. What about it?" I replied. "You know what goes together with a Gentleman, right? An Angel" She said, winking at me. I blushed. I looked at Cody who was staring at me. He smiled and then looked away. After eating we walked out of the restaurant. Cody intertwined his fingers with mine again. We both smiled. When we arrived back at my house, Alli got called. It was Angie.

"Yeahllow."

"Yes, mom. We're still at Thory's"

"Uhm, can't we stay here for the night?"

"Pleaaaaassseee"

"Yay! Thanks mom"

"Okay, I'll tell them"

"Bye"

And then Alli hung up. "Mom says we can stay here for the night, if that's okay with you of course?" Alli informed us. "Uhm, sure" I said. " I'll call Francine to ask" Cody said. "Okay, we're in my room" I said. And then Cody called my mom.

Alli and I swapped numbers. Cody came into my room, frowning. "What's wrong Codes?" I asked. "Your mom says it's not okay.." He said, still frowning. "If we wouldn't stay for the night" He added, smiling like a fool. "Yay, sleepover!" Alli yelled. We all laughed. We talked and talked, it was 10pm now. Suddenly there was a silence, an awkward one.

Finally Alli spoke. "I know I've only met you today but I feel like I've known you forever" She said, smiling. "I feel the same way" Cody said. "Awwe, I also feel that way" I added.

Silence again. We all looked at eachother and did a grouphug. We then started to giggle, all of us. "Wanna play truth or dare?" Alli asked, with an evil smirk on her face. Cody looked at me and shook his head, he seemed.. Scared? What was he scared of? "Sure" I said, nodding my head. Cody gave me the death glare. I smirked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think Cody is scared of? Comment your thoughts. HCHC Hugs and Cody! xxx