Talking, and more -Chapter 32

The next few days past by so fast. Most of the time Alli and I talked, sometimes Cody and I. I never heard anything from Bella again, where would she be hiding? Meh, never mind. We were at the beach, all of us. Alli and I were tanning and talking on our towels while the boys, Jake, Josh and Cody, were surfing. Alli and I were both lying on our stomach so our back could tan. I suddenly felt something touch my butt. "Excuse me, do you mind leaving my butt alone?" I rudely asked. I turned around so I would be lying on my back and could see the person, I heard an Australian accent, God I love those. I don't know why but it's just so damn sexy.

"I- I'm sorry, we were playing volleyball and our ball fell and accidently hit your butt" The boy trailed off at the end. "It's alright" I gave him back his volleyball. Our hands touched and I swear, for a second I felt sparks. What does that mean? If it even means something. I have a boyfriend y'know. "Thanks, I'm Sam by the way" The cute boy said. "I'm Thory" I replied with a big smile on my face. "Hey, didn't I see pictures of you and Cody Simpson on twitter?" "Probably, he's my boyfriend" "Oh" Sam frowned and I gave him my number. "Call me maybe?" I asked. "Yeah sure, I'll most definetly call you" He answered while smiling. He then walked away and started to play volleyball again.

Alli's POV

Why was she acting all flirty around that Sam-guy? I mean, she has a boyfriend right? Or are Cody and her having relationship problems? I gotta admit, I'm getting a bit worried here. "What was that all about?" I carefully asked, not wanting to get her angry or anything. "I don't know, he was cute" She answered. "Why were you flirting with him? You already have my brother as your boyfriend" "I don't know, it was like this whole different me took over. It felt like I wasn't even there, like I was just watching from above or something" What is she talking about? She can't casually start to flirt with some random dude she just met. That's just not something you do, especially not when you have a boyfriend. I'm glad Cody wasn't around, he wouldn't have liked the show.. He's very jealous when it comes to Thory. He already told me a couple of times. Like a few days ago, when she was chatting with her other best friend, Willem. They were both sending x's and Cody didn't like it much.

FEW HOURS LATER-Cody's POV

I walked up to the girls and asked Thory if she was coming with me since I was 'tired' and I would be going home. She agreed to come with me and we walked home together while the rest of the family stayed at the beach a little longer. We arrived home after a 10 minute walk.

We sat on the couch, just staring into eachothers eyes. She was biting her lip, she always does that before we kiss. I leaned in and gently kissed her lips. After a few seconds I deepened the kiss and asked for entrance, wich she accepted.

I stood up pulling her up with me, we were now standing in front of the couch, still kissing passionately. I picked her up and she put her legs around my waist. I stumbled over to the wall where our kiss went on for a while. We both pulled back, in need of air. We started kissing again and she started playing with my hair. I picked her up properly again and stumbled over to the stairs. I walked upstairs, wich isn't easy when you are carrying someone who you are kissing. I entered my room and gently laid her on my bed.

I crawled on top of her and I started kissing her again. I asked for entrance again, and again she accepted. After making out we both pulled away and smiled at eachother. We just sat on my bed and talked for a while. She told me about her dad, her schools, the bullying she's been through. She told me that once she didn't want to live anymore and was about to cut herself but then thought about something I said 'Upset? Crying? Nah, pick your head up Angel, your halo is falling' and then she chose not to do it.

"Well, now you have me. And I'll always be here for you. If you want to talk, you can talk to me, about anything" I spoke. "Thanks Cody, that means a lot to me" She said while hugging me. She yawned and I pulled the sheets up so she could crawl under them, after that I crawled under them myself. I put my arm around her to make her feel safe, and just so I could hug her.

*Author's note: New character :D I'm sorry, but I couldn't add the picture to the side, I'll just put it up my profile so check it out ;) *

Vote, follow, comment :) xoxo