L.A. Baby! -Chapter 12

5TH OF JULY

Cody's POV

It was 5th of July, today Thory would come to L.A. . I'm so happy, I missed her so much. I haven't slept all night, I was thinking about her blue eyes and those nice, warm hugs. And of course, not to forget, I have been thinking about that kiss all the time. It was so.. sudden. I have to say, I did not see that coming. Alli destroyed my thoughts.

Alli's POV

I knocked on Cody's door and entered his room. He was just sitting there, staring at his wall. I could tell that he was thinking about her again. "Hey" I said quitely. "Oh, hey Alli" He said. "Aren't you excited to see Thory?" I asked while jumping up and down of excitement. "Yes I am, it's just.. Never mind" He answered. "Cody, I know you love her. I can see it, the way you look at her. So spill it, what's wrong? You can tell me, I'm your sister" "I've been thinking, we ignored her such a long time, will she come? Maybe she thinks we don't like her anymore. And she doesn't want to come. Maybe she hates me" A tear escaped his eye. "She doesn't hate you Cody, I'll call her. You'll see"

I called Thory. "Hey Thory" "Hey Alli" "Are you just as excited as I am?" "Uhm, yeah" Cody was standing next to me, also listening. He heard her say that and I saw he didn't really like the answer. "You sure don't sound excited" I said with a sad voice, I was now frowning. "I am, it's just.." "It's just what?" "I never flew a plane before and I'm a bit scared" I laughed at that. "Nothing to be afraid of. And Thory, I know you well enough to know that your planefright is not the real reason. There is something else, now spill it" "Uhm, I don't know what you're talking about Alls" "Yes you do. Does it have to do with Cody?" I asked. "Yeah" I ran into my room and shut the door but Cody followed me. "Cody, get out!" I yelled. "No, I'm staying here" He replied. "Fine, then I'm leaving" I said. I knocked on Tommy's door and went in. "Hey Tommy, can I stay here for awhile?" "Sure" He said. "Thanks bro, and whatever you do, don't let Cody in" He nodded. "Who are you calling with?" He then asked. "Thory" I replied. "Let me talk to her" I gave him my phone. "Alli?" I heard Thory ask. "No, it's Tommy" "Oh hey Tommy" "I missed you!" "I missed you too kid" Tommy smiled. "You are coming to L.A. today right?" He asked. "Yes" "Yaay!" Tommy gave me my phone back and went running through the house, he was so happy. I heard Thory laugh.

"So, about Cody?" I asked. "Well, I don't know if I'm ready to see him yet. I mean, I want to see him, but it feels like I can't. How will I be able to look him in the eyes when I'm in love with him?" "Just come over here already and we'll talk about it. Get to the airport and fly over here. I want to hug you, I missed those hugs" She chuckled. "Me too Alli. Look, I have to go now, I have a plane to catch. Bye Alls" "Bye Toto"

I hung up and went back into my room. Cody was still sitting there, on my bed. Staring at a wall again. I hate to see him like this, he can't forget about her. Suddenly he looked me right in the eyes. "She hates me, doesn't she?" "No Cody, you'll see" "I hope so" And with that he left my room.

Thory's POV

I got ready and then we were off to the airport. I quickly tweeted: 'L.A. Baby! Here I come!! Going to see @AlliSimpson and @CodySimpson again yay!'

I logged off and went on facebook. I made a status, kind of the same as my tweet, only leaving the Cody and Alli part out. I got 10 likes and 1 comment. From Tess of course.

Tess: Going to see Cody aren't you? :d

I smiled and texted her quickly.

Thory: 'Duh, what else am I gonna do in L.A.?(: . Well, I'm off. Don't text me, too expensive. Just facebook me :p x'

Tess: 'Kay, bye. Have fun x'

I stepped in the car and we drove to the airport. It took us 15 hours to fly to L.A. . I was having the worst jetlag, like EVER. We arrived at the airport. And there they were, the Simpson's. Brad was holding a big sign wich said: 'Welcome to L.A. Thory! We missed you!' That touched me and a tear escaped my eye. I saw Cody, I just didn't think and ran up to him. He opened his arms, and I jumped into them. He hugged me while spinning me around and then putting me down again. I heard clicking sounds, Alli was taking pictures again. Why does she keep doing that? I hugged everyone and we stepped in their limo. They dropped us off at their house. It. Was. Huge. Tommy took my hand and showed me around. Wasn't he just the little Gentleman? So cute. I crashed into Alli's room and fell asleep on her bed.