Guilt takes over -Chapter 59

HEY Y'ALL SEXY BITCHES! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY, JULY 6! I UPLOADED, YAY! GET READY FOR SOME THODY ACTION ;) AAAAND, CODY'S TELLING HIS REASON! ENJOY MY WITTLE PANDA'S! I LOVE YOU!

-----------------------

~Thory's POV~

Ugh, I have 5 fucking stitches in my head, and a cast on my right arm. Way to go to run into a car, doofus. Though I think I have an idea who was driving that car. I'm actually quite happy now, Sam's family and mine are leaving to go on a one-week trip to London. I hate being stuck with this fucking cast, I can't even write properly. Then again, now people have to help me all the time. Like a slave. Hahaha.

~That evening, in the hotel in London~

"Wow, it's so cool here" I gasped. "Tonight we're gonna have dinner in a nice restaurant" Nicole said. "Cool" I nodded. "Can we go to Madame Tussaud's tomorrow? Please please please please!" Emily pleaded. "Sure" Nic smiled. I picked out a cute dress and some high heels. I re-did my make-up and hair and we walked to the restaurant.

I saw someone who I thought I would never see again. He started shouting my name and running after me. Oh no, no no no. Not today lover boy. You kissed Bella remember? No coming back on your knees and begging to take you back. Oh hell no. We entered the restaurant and he just walked past it. I felt kinda guitly though.

I think I will still give him that chance to explain. Not now, I'm in a freaking restaurant. After dinner we went to our hotel again. Our room was divided in 4 bedrooms. 1 for Sam, 1 for Emily and me, 1 for my mom an 1 for Nicole. I went to my room and sat down on my bed. I grabbed my iPhone and texted Cody, I thought I would never do that again.

~Cody's POV~

I was sitting in our hotelroom. I swear I saw Thory today. I think she was ignoring me. I suddenly got a text.

Thory: 'We need to talk. Meet me at the park in 10. See ya there'

She wants to talk? To me? What would that be about? I quickly grabbed my shoes and put them on. I grabbed my jacket and walked to the door. "Where are you going?" Mom asked. "Uhh, I uhm, I'm going for a walk" I answered as I opened the door. "Bye mom" I shouted and ran to the elevator.

~Thory's POV~

I put on my jacket again and walked to the door of our room, ready to leave. "Where are you going?" Sam asked. "Oh hi Sam. I uh, I forgot my phone in the restaurant" I received a text and Sam heard it. He looked at where the sound came from. "Oh really?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow. "Did I say phone? I meant doll, I forgot my doll"

"Why would you bring a doll to a restaurant? And how could you forget it?" "I'm a very childish and forgetful person" "I know you better than this Thory. You didn't forget anything in the restaurant". I swallowed loudly, nervous about what he was gonna say next. "You just need some time off, fresh air, time to think. I understand that, you want to think about who could have hit you with that car"

Oh, I thought we were going somewhere else there. Luckily not. "Yeah! You're right! That's it! Time to think about that! Gotta go, bye Sam!" I said as I ran to the elevator.

~Cody's POV~

It's been 15 minutes and she's still not here. Maybe this was a prank. Or maybe that text wasn't meant to be sent to me. Then I saw someone with a gorgeous smile and a beautiful dress walk up to me. She was wearing a cast on her right arm. Yep, it's her. "Hi" She said shyly. "I'm sorry it took me so long. Sam wouldn't let me leave.." She sighed.

"No, no. It's okay. Don't worry about it" She sat down next to me. "You wanted to talk? So, what do you want to talk about?" I started, making this even more awkward. "Well uhm, I wanted to give you a chance to explain because the doctors took you away. And I just wanted to thank you for waking me up, you saved my life. And I wanted to tell you something"

"Bella said that she was going to hurt you really bad if I didn't give her one last kiss. She said she wanted to kill you and that she knew the right people to do it for her. I'm so sorry, all I wanted to do was keep you safe. I only made things worse". Out of nowhere she hugged me, "Thank you Cody". I hugged her back, "You're welcome, I think" I said confused.

She pulled away, "Oh! Before I forget! I have been thinking all day, and I think I know who hit me".

We looked in eachothers eyes and seemed to read eachothers minds. "Bella" We both said at the same time. "I know" I sighed. "Wha- how?" She asked. The memory of Bella coming to my house came back to me as I explained why I suspected something was wrong with the whole situation.

~Flashback~

"Cody! You have a visitor!" Dad shouted. What the hell? Who would come here for me? "Okay, send them upstairs!" I shouted back. I heard the stairs creaking and then my door flung open. A overly happy Bella ran up to me and hugged me. "Codykins!" She squaled. "Don't you ever call me that again" I said sternly, already annoyed by the redhaid in front of me.

"Not to be rude but uhm, what the hell are you doing here?" I sighed at the end. This better be good. "It did sound kinda rude Cody" She crossed her arms. "Oh, well. Sorry not sorry. So, why are you here?" I asked again. "If you're here to ruin my life, sorry then, you already did that. It's because of you that I lost her" I added. "Ruin you life? Cody, I would never do that. I'm here to help you actually"

"Help me with what?" Okay, this girl is confusing me.. "I have some information that you probably want to know.." She explained, barely audible. "About?" I asked. How could she possibly know what I want to know and what not. "It's about her. But if you don't want to know I could just leave" She said, empathizing 'her', and slowly walking to my door.

"No, wait! What do you know?" I really wanted to know. "She has a boyfriend now. His name is Sam. Does that ring a bell?" "She already has a new boyfriend? Wait what? She's dating Sam?" I asked in disbelief and mostly hurt. Yes, it hurt me to know that she already has a new boyfriend. And Sam, come on, not him..

"I could always help you to win her back you know" Bella started, walking closer to me. "I could pretend to be your girlfriend to make her jealous" She added, putting her hand on my chest as she was now standing right in front of me. "I could caress you like this" She began rubbing her hand slowly over my chest. "I could hug you like this" She hugged me thight. "And to top it, I could kiss you like this" She whispered seductively in my ear. She leaned in but I pushed her away.

"No Bella. I'm not doing that. Me kissing you is exactly the reason why I lost her, remember?" I protested. No way that I was going to kiss her, again. "I will find a way to get her back. So you can leave now. I don't need you here. And I definetly don't want you here" I spoke sternly, pointing at my door.

"I warned you Cody Simpson! You'll regret picking that stupid hoe over me! You could've had me! But you had to ruin it! She had to steal you away from me! You were mine first! And if I can't have you, Cody Robert Simpson, THEN NOBODY CAN!" She stormed out of my room, angry as hell. Erm, okay, that was a little weird. Even for Bella.

~End of flashback~

"But the driver was a guy. I remember that. It couldn't have been Bella" She stated. "Or.. Bella had a puppet. How else would she know you and Sam are dating right after you said yes?" "Letting someone else do the dirty work huh. Typical Bella. But Sam wouldn't tell her. Then who would?" "Maybe a friend of Sam?" "His best friend Ryan! He hates my guts! Sam must've told him and then he called Bella! Of course! It all makes sense to me now!" "We have to tell the police, right?" "Yeah, but I want to enjoy the rest of my vacation since I was practicly dead half of it" She chuckled.

~Thory's POV~

It was silent now. We were just looking in eachothers eyes. We both started leaning in and Cody closed the last inches between us by kissing me. I was doing it, I was kissing the lips I've missed for so long. I don't know what's worse, that he kissed me, that I kissed him back, or the fact that I actually enjoyed it.

After a while he pulled back. "I- I'm so sorry. I-" I cut him off, "Don't be. I love you". I started kissing him again. Oh em gee, Thory what the hell are you doing? You can't kiss other guys, you're dating Sam. Oh forget Sam already. This relationship never felt right anyway, I always kept on loving Cody. We both pulled back, Cody having a huge smile across his face.

I was in total shock, "I- I- I gotta go". I ran back to my hotel. Oh God, what have I done? I ran to my bedroom and leaned on the door, sliding down to the floor. Oh how I hate myself right now.