Truth Or Dare? -Chapter 6

"I'll start" Cody said. Alli and I nodded. "Alli, truth or dare?" "Dare" "I dare you to call Jake and admit you like him" "I don't like him" Alli said, blushing and trying to hide her face from us. "Sure you do" Cody said, smirking. "Whatever"Alli said. "I won't do it" She added. "You have to, it was a dare" Cody said. "I don't wanna do it" Alli replied. "Fine" Cody gave in. "I don't wanna play truth or dare anymore" Alli sighed. "Me neither" I replied. "I'm tired, can I go to sleep?" Alli asked, yawning. "Of course, you can sleep in my bed. I'll just sleep in the extra bed" I answered. "And where will I sleep?" Cody asked, frowning. "You can come with me Simpson, you're sleeping on the couch" He frowned as I said it. "Pweassse come with me Toto" He said, giving me the puppydog face. It was so cute. "No, I'm gonna stay with Alli, sorry Cody" I said. "Okay" He replied, still frowning.

Alli went into the bathroom to change, I gave her one of my tanktops and sweatpants. Cody went into my room to change, I followed him and sat down on my bed. He took his jeans off and afterwards his shirt. It gave me a perfect look on his abs. After a few minutes of me staring at his abs, probably drooling on the floor, Cody said while laughing ; "Like what you see?" I blushed once again and looked at the ground. "In your dreams" I joked. He then crawled on top of me. "Ah really? So you don't like this?" He whispered in my ear while placing my hand on his abs.

"Quit playing around Cody" I said with a laugh. He then looked in my eyes and said "Who said I was playing around?" I didn't know how to reply. This was so awkward. *Knock knock knock* Cody quickly jumped off of me. Alli came in my room. "Why do I have the feeling that you guys can't be trusted when you're alone in a room?" She smirked. "I have no idea" I said. "Now go away Cody, we want some girls time" Alli said while pushing Cody out of my room. "Goodnight Angel" He said while hugging me. "Goodnight Cody" I replied. And then he was off to sleep. Alli and I started to talk about boys after Cody left.

"You like my brother, don't you?" She said, smiling at me. "I'm a big fan of Cody" I said, pointing at his posters on my wall. "You know that's not what I mean" She said sternly. I looked down. "Well yeah, I'm starting to like him for his personality too. But he could never possibly feel the same way, he's famous and I'm... Me" I said, frowning a bit. "Don't say that babe, anything could happen" She was sooo quoting Ellie Goulding's song. She suddenly hugged me.

"Please don't tell him. I don't want things to get awkward between us" I kind of begged her. "Don't worry, I won't" She promised me. We talked a little more, mostly about Cody's childhood. Alli told me sort of everything about Cody, his awkward moments first. Then we went to sleep. But all I could think of was Cody.