Please wake up -Chapter 58

*Oh boy, so long since I uploaded. I'm sorry for the delay guys! I had a writer's block. But here you have it, chapter 58. And in the next chapter Cody's reason finally will be told. The moment you all waited for (I think). Enjoy reading. If you're emotional, grab your tissues because tears are gonna be shed then. Enjoy!*

I woke up because I had a bad dream. I looked at Thory's clock, 07:59. I stood up and put my clothes back on. I heard some noise in the kitchen so I decided to go see what was going on. I slowly opened the door and saw somebody making coffee. "Sam? What the hell are you doing here?" I asked. He turned around and looked me up and down, "I could ask you the same thing, Cody".

"What are you talking about? Am I not allowed to be here or something? I care about her too you know" "I'm sure you do" He mumbled. "What was that?" "Why would you care? You hurt her. You let her run away from you. You didn't do anything to stop her. You ruined everything". I sighed, "I know". "So, why did you do it? Why did you kiss Bella?" "That is none of your business!". He rolled his eyes, "Whatever".

"Goodmorning" Alli said in her sleepy voice while she walked into the kitchen. "Already fighting I see. Just try to get along please. Do it for Thory. Do you think she would like to wake up to her boyfriend and ex-boyfriend fighting?" She sighed. "Sorry" Sam and I said at the same time and shook eachothers hand.

Francine walked into the kitchen too, "The doctor called last night, she's still in a coma and it's not looking good". We had breakfast together and when everybody was dressed, we drove to the hospital. It has now been 3 days and she still hasn't woken up. I'm getting a little scared.

We arrived at the hospital and walked to her room. Seeing her, lying on that hospitalbed, lifeless, killed me inside. We sat down next to her, watching her. After a while they left me alone with her. I just had to talk to her. Maybe she could hear me you know, right?

I took her hand in mine. "I'm so sorry. I really am. I was such a jerk and I promise I'll make it up to you when you wake up. You have to wake up. Please? Please wake up. Please, I love you..". The doctors came in and said I had to go home, so I did. Well, Thory's home.

~End of the week~

We just arrived at the hospital. Thory has been in a coma for a week now. The doctors had to tell us something important. We walked to her room and I sat down in the chair next to her bed. The doctor walked in and shook everybody's hand. "The reason I asked you over is because I have tragic news.." He started. Oh no, please don't say what I think you're gonna say.

"We can't keep trying to keep her alive. It's too late. We don't think she'll make it. So if you give us your permission, Ms. Celis, we are going to turn off all the machines so Thory can finally rest in peace". Francine and Alli broke out in tears. Sam and I tried to stay strong, but we couldn't. We took Francine and Alli in a group hug, tears slowly rolling down our cheeks.

This can't be happening. Sam suddenly spoke up, his voice raspy from crying, "Excuse me doctor, I once read that sometimes people can wake up from hearing their favourite artist singing. Is that true?". "Sometimes it works, yes. Why are you asking son?" The doctor replied. "Because, Cody here is her favourite artist" "Not anymore.." I sighed. "Maybe, maybe not. It's worth the shot, isn't it?"

I nodded, "I can try". "I'll give you one chance Mr. Simpson. But if it doesn't work, then we'll have to turn off the machines" "I understand. Thank you doctor". The doctor walked away. "Does Thory still have that guitar?" I asked. "Yes, she does. Why?" Francine answered. "Could somebody go and get it for me please. I kinda need it". Sam stood up, "I'll call my mom". He walked out of the room to call his mom, after a while he came back.

"She has the guitar and is on her way here" He smiled. I know the perfect song to sing, I wrote it a week ago and it isn't released yet. I just hope it will work. After 20 minutes Sam's mom arrived and handed me Thory's guitar. Holding it brought back memories, when Alli and I were staying at her place, I signed it and Thory was so happy with it. "Can I please be alone with her?" I asked quietly. "Sure. We'll be waiting in the cafetaria" Francine replied.

After they walked away, I closed the door and sat on the chair across her bed. I started gently strumming her guitar, it felt so good to finally play the guitar again. I have to admit, I missed it. Once I was familiar with it again, I started singing.

"Every day at twilight, when the sun turns red in the sky, I think of you on that shoreline, brushing the hair from your eyes. We were drawing our names in the wet sand, and running away as the tide rode in.

Wherever you are, no matter how far, I promise that I won't give up on you. They say out of sight, means out of mind. But they couldn't be further from the truth. 'Cause I'm in love with you.

I'm still in love with you.

Even if there is an ocean, keeping your heart from mine, that doesn't mean I'm not thinking about you all the time. I'm counting the days till I see you, and somewhere I know that you are too.

Wherever you are, no matter how far, I promise that I won't give up on you. They say out of sight, means out of mind. But they couldn't be further from the truth. 'Cause I'm in love with you.

I'm still in love with you.

We had the summertime of our lives. Nothing has ever felt so right. The summertime of our lives. Even though we had to say goodbye. I know when the water gets warm, you'll come back to me.

'Cause wherever you are, no matter how far, I promise that I won't give up on you. They say out of sight, means out of mind. But they couldn't be further from the truth.

Wherever you are, no matter how far, I promise that I won't give up on you. They say out of sight, means out of mind. But they couldn't be further from the truth. 'Cause I'm in love with you.

I'm still in love with you.

I'm still in love with you"

I looked up and saw that she still wasn't moving. Damn it Thory. Don't to this to me. I sighed and stood up, walked to the door and opened it again. Ready to walk away with tears in my eyes I thought, 'At least I tried'. I suddenly heard a beeping sound behind me. It started to go faster and faster.

Then I heard a voice I thought I'd never hear again. It was raspy but what do you expect from a girl who hasn't talked in a week. "I got myself in quite some trouble aye?" She laughed, followed by a cough. I rushed over to her. "Oh my God! I thought we lost you!" Tears rolled down my cheek. "I told you I didn't get bullied away that easily" She chuckled. "Ouch, why does my arm hurt so much? Owie, my head hurts. Dang it" She cursed.

"Your arm is broken. And they had to put stitches in your head because you lost a lot of blood" "Well that sucks. So why are you here Simpson?" "Alli called and I rushed over" "But why?" "Because I care about you. I love you Thory, I loved you from the moment we met, and I always will love you" "Then why did you kiss Bella?"

"Because she-" I started, but got cut off by the doctors running in. "Mr. Simpson, good job, you helped her out of her coma. But we need to run some tests on her now. You need to leave sir" "But I was about to explain-" "I'm sorry son. You can explain later" "No, I can't" "Leave Mr. Simpson, NOW". I sighed and walked to the door, taking her guitar with me.

"I guess this is goodbye" I faked a smile. "Bye Cody" She waved weakly. I just lost her, again. Alli and I had to go back to L.A. because this weekend our parents and we were leaving for a trip to London. Oh how I'm gonna enjoy that, not. I gave Francine Thory's guitar and said goodbye to everyone. They all thanked me and then Nicole, Sam's mom, dropped Alli and me off at the airport.