I suck at giving directions -Chapter 72

"Hey kids" Mom smiled as she walked in. She just got home, it already being 4 pm. We all just stayed home today, watching tv and talking about Cody's tour.

A few 'Hi's and 'Hey's were said by our guests and I ran up to her and hugged her. "Hi mom. What's for dinner?"

"How about we go get Chinese? It's been a while" She smiled at me and I nodded, agreeing with getting Chinese.

I asked what everybody wanted to eat and wrote it all down. Angie, Brad and Tom were on their way here, so Alli called them to get their orders. As soon as I wrote it down, I stood up and grabbed our home phone, calling the Chinese restaurant to give them our orders.

"Your order will be ready in 30 minutes. Thank you for ordering at our restaurant. Goodbye" The lady's voice rang through my ears. I hung up and nodded at the people sitting on the couch, staring at me.

"It will be ready in 30 minutes. Wich is exactly how long it takes to get there. My mom and I will go now, we'll be back soon. If you need anything, just text me" I sent a genuin smile their way and grabbed my purse from my bedroom, then quickly walked to where we keep our shoes, and put on my All Stars again.

"I'll go with you. Your mom can stay home and relax then. Besides, I have a driver's license" Cody jolted up from the couch, grabbing his wallet from his back pocket and showing me his driver's license.

"Yes, you do. But here in Belgium you're not allowed to drive a car until you're eighteen" I argued, not feeling too sure about Cody driving. Don't get me wrong, I trust him. It's just that, I don't know.

"It's gonna be okay. Right Francine?" Cody walked up to my mom. Sure, getting my mom on your side, smart move Codes.

My mom nodded at him, in a hestitating way. "I guess so" She handed him some money and a client's card from the restaurant. "Here are the car keys. And here is some money for the food. Thory knows the way. Drive safely! And be sure to bring my daughter back in one piece, Simpson!" She chuckled at her own words, making me giggle at how protective she was. I love my mom.

"And our food too! Make sure our food is still okay when you get back here!" Alli shouted from the livingroom. Oh Alli and her food. Cody nodded at my mom and took my hand in his, leading me to the garage, and therefore to my mom's car.

He unlocked it and plopped down on the driver's seat, closing the door and putting the key in the ignition, making the car roar to life. I quickly opened the gate and got out of his way. He drove out of the garage and stopped at the end of our driveway, waiting for me to get in. I closed the gate of our garage and ran to the car, quickly getting in and buckling up my seatbelt.

"To the left and at the end of the street to the left again. And then straight ahead till the end and then left again. And then go straight ahead, no turns, just follow the way" I explained to him, hoping he would understand my somewhat confusing rant.

"Okay thanks. You give good instructions" Cody patted my left leg with his right hand, and then started to slowly stroke my leg, making me feel slightly uncomfortable.

"No I don't" I broke out in fits of laughter. "I suck at giving directions"

"Yeah, you do" Cody teased, meanwhile laughing along with me. "But you're the best friend and girlfriend anyone could have"

I awe'd, that's sweet. "I had to miss those little compliments for six months" I frowned a little, thinking about how much I missed Cody.

"I have two weeks to make it up to you sweety" Cody smiled and gave me a little wink. He turned on the radio, there was no good music on. Same old same old. No Cody Simpson songs, damn it.

The guy from the radio explained that you could call for requests now and then said the number repeatedly. I quickly dialed their number and put the phone to my ear, waiting for the guy to pick up.

Well we had a conversation in Dutch so you wouldn't understand a word of it, and then I hung up, leaving Cody with a questioning look on his face. He only heard me mention his full name and the name of one of his songs.

"What was that all a-" I cut him off by shushing him and telling him to shut up. I turned up the volume as soon as I heard the familiar tune come on.

"I requested our song. Well, I think it should be our song, because it means a lot to me. And I think to you too" I explained, shutting up as soon as I heard the Cody on the radio singing the words to the song.

Meanwhile the Cody sitting next to me placed a kiss on my cheek and smiled at me. He did that a lot lately, and I like it. When Cody's happy, I'm happy. "Our song" He whispered, just loud enough for me to hear.

If you don't know wich song we're talking about, you're stupid. Okay no, just kidding. You're not stupid, I love you, whoever you are. The song we're talking about, wich is playing on the radio now, is the song Cody sang to me at the hospital. The song that made everything okay again. The song that goes by the name Summertime Of Our Lives.

Anyway, with my crappy directions we managed to get to the restaurant. And just in time, our food was just ready. Cody payed for it and grabbed the small white plastic bags, walking to the car, and putting them in the back seat. We both hopped in the car and drove off, heading home.

I heard Best Song Ever come on the radio and looked at Cody with a hopeful smile, asking him if I could turn up the volume, without even using any words. He nodded, causing me to cheer a 'yay' and turn up the volume, A LOT. Knowing me, I started singing along too. Yup, typical Thory hehe.

"AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER! WE KNEW EVERY LINE, NOW I CAN'T REMEMBER HOW IT GOES BUT I KNOW THAT I WON'T FORGET HER! 'CAUSE WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER!" Cody's accent butted in on me singing, him singing along. Are we the best couple ever or what?

"I said 'Can I take you home with me?' " He looked at me with the biggest smile on his face, his bottom lip popping up, forming a pouty face.

I giggled at the sight. "She said 'Never in your wildest dreams' " I send a wink his way, making him huff and focus on the road again. As the lyrics started to fade away, I turned down the volume, barely any sound coming out.

He put his hand on my thigh again and placed a soft kiss on my cheek. "I love you"

I placed my hand over his, lightly squeezing it. "I love you too. More than you will ever know"

He shook his head and smiled. "I doubt that" Does he doubt that I love him?

He noticed the confusion on my face and chuckled. "I doubt that I don't know how much you love me. Though you'll never love yourself more than I love you"

I love him so so much, I love him to the moon and back. And I know he loves me too. He is amazing.

I'm currently having a writer's block but I'm trying my best! The goal for the next chapter is 20 comments+20 votes!