Forgotten? -Chapter 10

It has now been a month since the Simpson's left and there hasn't past a day without me thinking about them. I miss the gossip moments and boys talks with Alli, I miss Tommy being so cute and sweet to me, but most of all, I miss Cody's warm, safe, hugs. It's been a week since I last got a call from any of them.

It was 14th of April, I was just studying while I got a skype call. It was from Cody. I answered it. "Hey Thory" "Hey Codes" "I'm sorry it took me so long to skype you but I was busy planning Alli's birthday party. We're all helping. But I have just THE perfect surprise for her" "Okay, no worries. What surprise?" "You know how much she loves 1D, right?" "Yes I do, she's just as obsessed with them as I am with you" I replied, laughing at my own comment. He laughed too. "Well, they're coming to her birthday party" "Oh my God Cody! She'll love it! You're a good brother" I said, smiling. "I wish I had a brother like you" I added. "You can have a boyfriend like that" He mumbled, thinking once again I didn't hear him. But of course I did. But like always I just ignored it.

We talked a long time but after that call I didn't receive any other calls. And it's already 22nd of April, 2 days before Alli's birthday! I started to worry, would they have forgotton about me and moved on with their lives? I hope not..

24TH OF APRIL, ALLI'S BIRTHDAY BASH!

I just exited the shower and went into my room when I got a call on skype, it was Alli. "Hey girly!" "Hey Alls" "Quick, go change and do your hair. Do it festively" She demanded before I could even wish her a happy birthday. I did as I was told and then came back into my room. "Looking good" She said. "You look pretty good yourself birthday girl"

HALF AN HOUR LATER

Alli kind of introduced me to everyone at her party. The Jenner's, the Kardashian's, Ed Sheeran, Sean O'Donnell, Justin Bieber, Ellie Goulding, Jeremy Irvine and many, many others. They were all so sweet to me. I really wished I was there. "I want a party with Ellie Goulding too" I sighed. Alli laughed. Apparently Ellie was still standing next to Alli and heard me say that because I got a reply. "Soon, Thory, soon" Ellie said, smiling. Did she know something I didn't know? Meh, never mind. I don't think Alli would hide anything from me, or would she?