Back To Australia! -Chapter 21

Cody's POV

She was just as excited as I was. This evening we were going to bring her mom to the airport and in 4 days from now we were leaving L.A. for 20 days wich we were gonna spend in Australia.

THAT EVENING (at the airport)

Thory's POV

"Bye mom, I'll miss you" I hugged her. "Be careful honey" She said while kissing my forehead. "I'll make sure she stays safe, Francine. I'll fight for her if I have to" Cody said while also hugging my mom. "I know you will Cody" She said. Cody walked up to me and put his arm around my waist. We waved her goodbye and then we went back home.

AT HOME

(Still Thory's POV)

"I have to ask you something" I whispered in Cody's ear. "What is it?" He whispered back. "Let's go somewhere private" I took his hand and went upstairs to his room. I closed the door behind us. "I hope there's nothing wrong?" He looked concerned. "I just wanted to ask you.. Uhm, you told my mom that you would keep me safe. Is that uhm, true?" "Of course it is! Why would I lie about that? You mean the world to me, Thory. If something would happen to you I'd die inside" I hugged him. "That is so sweet Cody" "Sweet is my middle name" He was smirking and winked at me.

"No it's not, Robert is your middle name" I winked back. "You really think you know everything about me, don't you?" He was smirking again. "I don't know everything, but a lot. You are my obsession, remember?" I smiled. "Favourite colour?" "Blue" "Full names of my siblings?" "Alli Michelle Simpson and Tom Bradly Simpson" "Least favourite food?" "Cheese, you hate it, only when it's on crackers you eat it" "Birthday?" "11th of January 1997" "Favourite food?" "Italian food, cereal and ketchup. You eat it on kinda everything. You're really making this too easy for me" I laughed. "Place and time of birth?" "7:46 am on a Saturday in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia, are we done yet?" "Almost, what colour of eyes do I have?" "Aqua hazel, gotta love the Codester's eyes" I winked. "Last one, what was my first video on youtube?" He had an evil smile on his face, he thought I didn't know that one. I looked at him, dissapointed like I didn't know it, I was making him think that he won and I lost, but not yet Simpson, not yet. "I'm yours Jason Mraz Cover By Cody Simpson & Nusi McCarthy" His jaw dropped. "I assume I won this little quiz?" "Uhm, yes you did. How do you know all of this?" "I'm an Angel, I have my recources" I winked. "Apparently" He said. "Now look into these amazing aqua hazel eyes of mine" He said. I giggled. He put his hand under my chin and pulled it up so I would be looking in his eyes. "I love you" After saying those words he started kissing me. It was a pretty passionate kiss.

4 DAYS LATER

Cody's POV

We were all done packing, we put our bags in the limo and stepped inside. "I could get used to this" Thory said.

When we arrived at the airport, we checked in and went to our private jet. Thory plugged in her earbuds and I saw the playlist she was going to play on shuffle: 'Cody <3'. I smiled to myself. She started humming at first and then singing. I recognized my song immediatly and sang along.

•All I wanna do is hang with you, everyday, in the summershade. All I wanna do is be with you, be with you, oh yeah•

Suddenly everyone on our jet was singing along. During the whole flight we sang my songs. It was quite entertaining. I saw lots of my songs on her iPod, new ones but also older ones like Iyiyi and Round Of Applause, she knew almost every word to every song.

Thory's POV

"We're home my lovely family" Cody said, smiling. "Didn't you forget to mention someone?" I asked. "Who?" He asked, quite confused. "Me!" I answered. "I said family, you are a part of my family" He explained. He put my arm around my waist as we stepped out of the jet. We got home by limo.

"We're home!" Alli yelled while stepping inside. She ran up to her old room immediatly. I ran after her. "I missed you!" She said. Cody brought my bags up and knocked on Alli's open door before coming in. "Cody, where are you taking Thory's bags?" Alli asked, I was confused as well. "To my room" He answered. "Why?" "Because that's the place she'll be sleeping" Alli looked at Cody, then at me. "I'm not sure if I can trust you guys. Did mom and dad agree on this?" "Not yet. But where else will she sleep?" "On the floor" Alli jokingly said. "No Alli, I'm gonna ask mom and dad if she can sleep in my room" "Okay" Alli mumbled.

Cody's POV

I went downstairs and asked my parents about it. "Mom, dad, can I ask you something?" "Yes son, what is it?" Dad asked. "Can Thory sleep with me? I mean, in my room" "No- yes" Mom said yes, dad said no. "Brad sweety, it's okay, they won't do anything, right Cody?" I nodded. Not so sure about that hehe. "Angie honey, how do you know?" Dad asked. "We raised our children well" She said while kissing my dad on the cheeck. "Fine" Dad gave in. "Thanks mom, thanks dad" I hugged them and ran upstairs.

"Everything's settled, you can sleep in my room" I said while picking Thory's bags up and bringing them to my room.

Alli's POV

Let them sleep together in Cody's room for 20 days, I don't think that's a good idea. You'll never know what happens. Whatever, we're gonna have so much fun here.