Teach Me How To Surf -Chapter 25

"Ready to go surfing babe?" Cody asked. "Couldn't be any more readier" I answered. "Is that even a word?" He replied while laughing. "Well it is now. Thanks to moi" I said while also laughing. "It sure is" He laughed again. "Josh and Jake are on their way. We'll meet them at the beach. Let's go" Alli said. We grabbed our bags and surfboards and were off to the beach. Brad, Angie and Tommy came along too. We walked 10 minutes and then we arrived at the beach.

"Hey mates" Cody said while bro-hugging Jake and Josh. "Jakey!" Alli yelled while running up to him. She jumped in his arms and he spun her around, it was so cute. "Go Jalli!" I yelled. Jake blushed and Alli smiled. "Let's get our surf on!" Josh yelled. I ran up to Cody. "Teach me how to surf" I said. He took my hand and told me to get on his surfboard, I did as he said. I was trying not to fall but it wasn't easy and I lost balance, I fell into the water. I came back up, coughing because of the salty water.

"Are you okay?" Cody asked concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine" I said while crawling back on the board. "Try to stay balanced" He said. I nodded. After 10 minutes of trying to stay ON the board, he teached me how to actually surf. It was really fun.

"You're a natural" He said while we were walking on the beach again. "Thanks" I said while blushing a bit, I can't help it, this boy makes me blush and smile, A LOT. He really makes me happy, but would it last forever?

Angie's POV

"Mommy mommy! Can I have an ice cream?" Tommy asked. "Sure honey, go get the others and ask them if they want one too" "Okay mom" Tommy said.

Thory's POV

Tommy ran up to me. "Thory, do you want an ice cream?" He asked in his sweet voice. "Sure Tommy" And with that he was off to the others to ask the same. We all went to the ice cream stand. We got our ice creams and broke apart. Josh went somewhere alone, who knows where, Jake and Alli were sitting on their towels, just talking. Angie, Brad and Tommy were also sitting on their towels. Angie was tanning, Brad was reading a book and Tommy was reading a comicbook. Cody and I were walking hand in hand on the beach, you know that place where the sea and the beach touch? You walk on the beach but the sea softly touches your feet. Know what I'm talking about? Well yeah, that's where we were walking. Our ice creams were all done by now, we ate them pretty fast so they wouldn't melt.

We just talked about random stuff 'till I suddenly stopped walking and said "I can't even picture my life without you, it actually scares me" He looked at me, right in the eyes. "Then don't take that picture" He said. Okay, I have to admit, that line was a bit cheesy but so romantic. We looked into eachothers eyes and he put his arms around my waist. I put mine around his neck.

We just stood there for a couple of seconds. We were just looking into eachothers eyes. And all of the sudden we both leaned in and kissed. But this wasn't just a kiss, it was a French kiss this time. Matter of fact, I didn't mind. It had to happen someday right? And I'm happy it is with Cody. We both pulled away and smiled at eachother.

"Cody? Is that you?" Someone yelled. Cody and I turned around to see who it was, we were now holding hands. She came closer and I recognized that redhead, Bella Thorne. What was she doing here? "Cody Simpson. It really is you" She said while hugging him, Cody let go of my hand to hug her back. "Bella, what are you doing in Australia?" He asked. "My parents wanted to go on vacation and they brought me with them to this dump" She explained. "This is where I was born, Bella. It's not a dump, it's beautiful here" "Oh, I didn't know that" She said, trying to sound innocent.

"It's okay" Cody said. "Who's the ugly one?" Bella asked, pointing at me. "She's my girlfriend and she's not ugly" He replied. "Whatever" She said. Wow, this girl is annoying. I always thought she was cool and sweet when I saw her on Shake It Up, but I really don't like her. "Cody, let's go home" I said, trying to get away from this horrible girl. "Sure babe" He said, Bella looked at me and gave me a death glare. "We should hang out" She continued. "Of course" Cody replied. "Baby this is a family trip, shouldn't we hang out with your family?" I asked, hoping that we'd never see her again. "Uhm yeah, that's true. But I guess one day of hanging out won't hurt" He said. "Not to you.." I mumbled. "Bye" Bella said, hugging Cody again. "Bye" He replied. We walked back to the rest of the family and friends.

"Let's go home kids" Brad said. Everyone nodded and we went back home. We arrived at their house and I went upstairs to Alli's room. I closed the door behind me and let myself fall on Alli's bed, face down. I grabbed the pillow, pressed it against my face and started screaming into it. I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's me, Alli. Can I come in?" "Sure" She entered the room and sat down on her bed. "What's wrong? Who were you talking to at the beach?" "Bella Thorne. That's what's wrong, and that's who we were talking to at the beach" "Oh no. Bella's back? That isn't good" "Why?" "She wants Cody more than anything and she always gets what she wants" "What are you trying to say Alli? Is she gonna steal my boyfriend?" "Yes, probably. She's going to do everything it takes to get him" "If she loves him so much, why doesn't she set him free?" "She doesn't love him, she's obsessed with him. And she's obsessed with hurting his girlfriends. She did it before and she's going to do it again. I don't wanna see you get hurt" "I don't think Cody is just going to let her steal him from me. I trust him, Alli" "I trust him too, but I don't trust Bella, she's like a redheaded devil. I hope you're right about my brother" "I hope so too" I said while hugging her.

"I'm going to make sure that nobody will be hanging out with her" She said. "Thank you" I whispered. "Everything okay?" Cody asked from outside. "Yeah" I said, meanwhile I was walking towards the door. "I know when something's wrong with my girlfriend. So what's wrong?" He continued while hugging me. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to his room where I explained it all. "I'd never leave you, you know that right? I love you, I'd never hurt you like that" "Never say never" I mumbled. "No, Thory, I just wouldn't do that" I looked away, trying to avoid eyecontact. "Let's just go downstairs to eat" I said, I just wanted to get away. "Fine" He replied while taking my hand.

We went downstairs and ate. After that, we watched a movie with the whole family. Jake and Josh already went home. There wasn't enough room for us all on the couch so Cody wanted me to sit on his lap. It was okay with everyone but when we almost kissed Tommy yelled "No PDA". Oh Tommy, cute little boy. After the movie everyone went to bed. But I couldn't sleep, I was thinking about Cody and Bella all night. Everything went black and then it lit up a bit.

"Cody? Cody is that you?" I asked. I saw two figures, standing close to eachother. "Cody?" I asked again. The figures came closer to me. It were Cody and Bella. "Cody, why are you with Bella?" I asked, it took him a while to answer. "Because she's my girlfriend" "What? B-B-but I'm your girlfriend" "No, you WERE my girlfriend" "You're breaking up with me?" "Yup. I never liked you. You're ugly and stupid. Bella is hot and sexy. Don't tell me you seriously thought I was gonna stay with you? Haha, you were wrong. See ya babe" Bella was doing an evil laugh. He started kissing Bella. It ended as a make-out session wich I was supposed to watch. What? He broke up with me? Because of Bella?

I hope this is just a nightmare. Wake up Thory, wake up! Please, wake up..

Note: Don't forget; Everything I say about people like Bella, Cody, etc, about their personality may not be true. I don't know if that's really how they are. Thanks for reading :)