Standing In China -Chapter 11

END OF JUNE

Cody's POV

I don't like to hide things from Thory. It just doesn't feel right. I haven't called her since Alli's birthday, neither did Alli. We can't. It has to look like we've totally forgotton about her. But how could I forget those beautiful big blue eyes? I could never forget about her. It would literally kill me if I'd never see her again. I love her. But right now the plan goes first.

Thory's POV

The last call I got from them was with Alli's birthday. It's the end of June now and still no sign of Cody or Alli. I guess they really have forgotton about me. They left me all alone.

Out of boredom I went to get the mail. A letter? For me? I opened it right away. 2 tickets to L.A. . The date when to use the ticket's was 5th of July, wait, a day before my birthday? Why would  

they want me to come over to L.A. a day before my birthday? My ringtone destroyed my thoughts.

«Feels like I'm standing in China, while you're in L.A.»

Yes, I changed it, this matched the feelings I had now much better. It was an unknown number, I was thinking wether to pick up or not.

«And I'm sending a sign up, and hoping you stay»

I decided to pick up.

"Yeahllow?"  

"Hey Thory, it's Cody"  

"Oh my God, hey Cody! I missed hearing your voice. Why didn't you call me earlier?" 

"I was uhm.. Busy" 

"Okay.. So why are you calling me?"  

"Just wanted to make sure you got the tickets yet" 

"Yes, I have. But, that's one day before my birthday. Do I really need to come to L.A. on that day?" 

"Yes you do"  

"Why?" 

"You'll see" 

"Oh, btw, have you heard my new song?" 

"Wich one?" 

"Standing in China" 

"Matter of fact, I have, it's my ringtone" 

"Awesome" 

"Do you know who it's about?" He added 

"No, how should I know?" 

"Uhm.. It's about us.. I mean you.." 

"Cody that's so sweet of you!" 

"Uhm, thanks" I could see him blushing right through that phone.  

"Well, I gotta go" He said. 

"Okay" 

"And use those tickets woman!" 

"Yes Cody, I will" 

"I swear, if you don't I'll come right back to Belgium and tickle you to death" 

"Oh really, are you sure about that, Simpson?" 

"Yup" 

"I don't think you would, you'd miss me too much" 

"True" 

"Gotta go Cody" 

"Me too" 

"See you soon Codes!" 

"See you soon Angel" 

And then I hung up.

I told my mom about the tickets and we started packing right away. I was so excited. In a few days I'd see the Simpson's back. And of course I'd have time to hang out with Cody. Gosh, this boy got me good.