At home sick? Part 2 -Chapter 31

Alli's POV

"Can I do your hair?" I asked. "No! Uhm, I mean, no, sorry. I like it this way.." Thory mysteriously replied. Wow, someone's being cranky. I decided to leave it like that, God knows what's going on it that mind of her. "Okay, it's fine" I sent a smile her way and gladly, she sent one back.

Thory's POV

Alli can't see that hickey, she'll be angry with Cody for giving me that and with me for letting him. She thinks it's inappropriate to do that sort of stuff since I'm only 15. I don't wanna lie to her so we'll just call it 'not telling the truth'. That's not lying, right? "So what did you wanna talk about?" I asked nervously. "Jakey" She answered with a big smile all across her face. "Oooh. You wanna talk about the Jakester? By the way, why was he so nervous when he left?"

"We uhm.. Almost kissed" "Oh my God, Alli! Tell me all about it" I'm so happy for her. "Well, we were just talking and suddenly he moved closer and so did I. I was biting my lip while staring at his lips and I noticed he was doing the same but staring at mine of course. He leaned in more and our lips almost touched but then I got called and we pulled away. "Awwe. I hope it'll work out between you two. I'm definetly a fan of Jalli" I smiled. She had this huge smile on her face.

"So, what were you and Codes doing?" "Just watching some tv" I partly lied. We really were watching tv, in the beginning.. "Hmhmm, and I'm supposed to believe that?" "Yes you are" "Fine. But what are we going to do now?" "How am I supposed to know?" "I don't know. Go back to Cody?" "Okay" We stood up and went downstairs. "Hey Codes" Alli and I said at the same time, causing us to giggle. "Hey gorgeous" He replied. "Why thank you my brother" Alli quickly continued, she knows he was talking to me, but she's Alli, she likes to tease Cody. "I was actually talking to my lady, my beautiful sister" He replied. "You guys are just TCFW" I interrupted their little 'moment'. "TCFW?" They asked at the same time. "Too Crazy For Words" I explained. "You could've just said 'too crazy for words' instead of spelling the first letters" Cody said all sassy. "I know, just tried to finally make that brain of yours think for a while" I sarcasticly answered. Aha, that shall teach him. "Oh it works, and I think, a lot. About you" Or maybe it won't teach him. Come on Cody, don't get all cheesy here.

"Guys, what are we going to do now?" Alli asked once again. "I'd better go talk to my friends, some of them don't know Cody's my boyfriend yet. My best friend doesn't even know" "Can I come with you?" Cody asked. "Yeah sure, Alli you coming too?" "Nah, I'm gonna watch tv and text Jake" She winked at me. "Oh okay" I returned the wink. Cody and I went upstairs to his room.

Cody's POV

I sat down on my deskchair and motioned for her to sit on my lap, wich she did. I turned on my laptop and went to facebook. "There you go" I politely said. She typed her emailadress and her password and facebook started loading. "Let's see who's online" She cheerfully said. She clicked on the chatbutton and there appeared a list of friends who were online. "Don't you have to check your notifications? There are like 49 of them" I asked. She shook her head. "First I wanna talk to my best friend" She explained. She found what she was looking for and clicked on a name, Willem.

Thory's POV

Yay! He was online. Our conversation quickly started.

Thory: 'Hey! How's your summer going?x'

Willem: 'Great, yours?x'

Thory: 'Awesome. Remember you laughed at me when I fantasized about Cody being my boyfriend and telling you all the time?x'

Willem: 'Uhm, yeah why?x'

Thory: 'Well I can tell you that my dream already came true. He's my boyfriend now. So who's the loser now buddy?xd x'

Willem: 'You got to be kidding me?x'

Thory: 'I'm not, actually.. x'

Willem: 'Omg, well good luck with him :) . You deserve it x'

Thory: 'Thanks. Oh btw, the reason I didn't text you yet is because I'm in Australia, on a family trip, with Cody's family x'

Willem: 'Oh okay. We definetly have to hang out when you come back home x'

Thory: 'Yeah we will, I promise x'

After that, the convo ended and I looked at my notifications. Likes and comments on my status on our page, our page uploaded new photo's (probably Tanne or Tess) and likes and comments on those photo's. I checked the status and I looked at the comments. 'ALL OF THEM' 'Beach L.A.' 'Beach Australia' There were votes for every category I put up. Guess I'll have to post them all. Remind me to do that later on, will you? "You never told me you run a fanpage about me" Cody smirked. "Would it make any difference?" I said all sassy, acting like a smartass. "No" He gently kissed my lips. I logged into skype too and saw Aurélie was on. Time to talk. I called her and she accepted.

"Hey girl! How's your summer going?" I said happily. "Good, yours?" "Even better" I laughed. "What's that on your neck?" She asked. I put my hair over the hickey. "Nothing.." I mumbled. Cody rather found it funny, I didn't, it was awkward. I can't just tell my best friend that my boyfriend was kissing my neck and leaving a hickey, now can I? I mean, maybe Alli's right, I'm only 15.. "Stop lying, I know you" Aurélie said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Okay I'm just gonna tell you and this is really awkward for me, but uhm.. It's a hickey.." I awkwardly answered. "I always thought you were so innocent Thory, guess you're not" She laughed. "You should see her and know her like I do" Cody tried to convince her that I was actually a pervert. I playfully hit him on his chest. "Hey! Don't tell my friends that sort of stuff" "Hay is for horses babe" "Aurélie, don't believe a word he says about me. I'm not like that" I nervously and awkwardly explained. She started laughing at me, being so nervous. "I gotta go" She said. "Okay, bye" I said while shutting of skype and later on facebook too. I heard Tommy talking to Alli downstairs and I quickly joined them. Alli looked my way and smiled at me. I smiled back at her.