The dinner (part 1) -Chapter 46

"Hey" He said, looking up at me and smiling, showing his cute dimples. "Is tomorrow at 6 pm good?" I asked. "Wait, I'll go ask my mom. Could you come with me for a moment?" "Yeah, let's go" We walked to the hallway together. "Hey mom, can I go to Sam's to ask his mom about tomorrow?" I asked my mom. "He lives next door right?" "Yup" I nodded. "Okay. Now go" She smiled.

Sam and I stepped outside and walked to his house. He rang the doorbell. "Yeah, I don't have a key of my own yet" He spoke. His mom opened the door and hugged him. "I'm happy that you're back. Maybe you can help me clean up a little" She looked at me. "Oh hey, I didn't see you there, sorry for that. I'm Nicole Andrews, Sam and Emily's mom" She shook my hand. "Hi, I'm Thory" I shyly replied. "Oh my God, it's great to finally meet you. Sam told me so much about you" She hugged me, wich was a surprise for me. "Oh did he now?" I smirked. "Mom" Sam whined.

"Come in, come in" Nicole said while pushing me in their house. "Let's talk for a while, like, get to know eachother. Sit down on the couch please. What do you want to drink? We have coffee, tea, Ice Tea, Coca Cola, water" She added. "Ice Tea please". She went to the kitchen and came back with a glass of Ice Tea. "There you go" "Thank you miss" I politely thanked. "You're welcome. And please, call me Nicole or Nic" She smiled.

"So I uhm, I wanted to invite you guys over for dinner tomorrow around 6 pm" I spoke after a slightly awkward silence. "Okay, we'll be there. Where do you live again?" Nicole asked. "I live next door, in number 24" I answered. "Well, we'll be over at 6 pm then. Do we need to be dressed fancy?" "No, not at all. Just casual clothing. We are not really the kind of people to wear fancy dresses or anything so yeah" I chuckled.

"Oh darling, we're not that kind of people either" Nic slightly laughed. "Well it was nice talking to you but I have to go home now, almost dinner time" I announced. "Sam, guide the lady back home please" Nicole instructed politely. She stood up from the couch and hugged me. "See you tomorrow Thory" She smiled. "See you tomorrow Ms. Andrews err, I mean Nicole" I said while receiving a glare from Nicole. "Well it's a start" She chuckled.

Sam and I walked back to my front door and I rang the doorbell. Yes I forgot my key at home, I'm such an idiot. My mom opened the door. "Back in time. Dinner's almost ready. Oh hey Sam, had fun?" She rambled. "Yes ma'am" He smiled. "Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow" I awkwardly started. "Oh here's my new number by the way" Sam smiled while shoving a piece of paper in my hands.

"See you tomorrow" He hugged me. "Yeah, tomorrow" I hugged back. I could only think about how safe I felt in his arms. I entered the livingroom, sighing. "Oh teenagers and love" My mom chuckled in the kitchen. "Mom!" I whined. "I'm not in love you know" "Course you're not" She muttered under her breath sarcasticly. "What was that?" I asked. "Oh nothing, nothing" She answered.

~Next day, 6 pm -Still Thory's POV~

I was putting on a little make-up when I looked at the time, 6 pm. Okay. Oh wait shit! 6 pm! They were gonna be here soon! I heard the doorbell ring and my mom shouting at me. "Could you get that please" She shouted from the kitchen. "Yeah, on my way" I shouted back while walking towards the door.

I unlocked the door and opened it. "Sammyboy!" I squaled happily while hugging him. "Thorygirl!"He squaled in a highpitch voice, trying to sound like a girl. We looked at eachother and laughed our butts off. "I missed you" We said at the same time, causing both of us to giggle. "But you saw eachother yesterday" Emily chuckled. "Well that's how real friends are. We could see eachother everyday and still miss eachother" I explained and a huge smile spread on both Sam's and my face. "Don't just stand there, come in" I motioned for them to enter our house.

They stepped inside and took their shoes off so they wouldn't make the floor dirty. We walked into the diningroom and they sat down on the chairs. "So this is the girl you talk about all day?" Emily smirked at Sam, she was talking about me, obviously. Wait a sec, all day. Cody Simpson's All Day.. The song was now playing in my head against my will. Great, note the sarcasm, again.

I just wanted to forget him, I just wanted to move on with my life, I just wanted Cody back. Wait. No no no, I did NOT tell you that, don't believe a word of that because it's not true. No, I was totally over that cheating jerk.

Suddenly someone snapped their fingers in front of my face. "Helloooo? Earth to Thory?". My thoughts completely vanished. "Huh? What?" I rambled. "You zoned out" Sam explained. "Oh" I sighed.

This was going to be a long night..