Explaining Cody -Chapter 27

MORNING (9AM) Still Cody's POV

I didn't sleep last night. I kept thinking about her and that nightmare she had. Suddenly I heard a door open. I quitely exited Alli's room. "Thory is that you?" I whispered. "No it's your sister Alli. Thory is still asleep, and I think it's best if we just let her. It's been a rough night for her" We walked downstairs. Our parents and our little brother were also still sleeping.

"So, want to tell me what her nightmare was about?" I asked. "Actually no" Alli said. I rolled my eyes. "What? You should ask her, not me. If she decides to tell you then she'll tell you. If not, then she won't. But I'm not the person you can get the dirty details from" She continued. I have to admit, she's right. And boy, do I hate it when she's right.  

Alli's POV

I think she will tell him. She doesn't like to keep anything from Cody. I can't blame her, I wouldn't like to lie to my boyfriend either. We heard a door crack a little and then saw our parents and Tommy coming down the stairs.

"Goodmorning" I said. "Goodmorning" They all replied. "Alli, Cody, could I have a talk with you?" Mom suddenly asked. "Um, sure" We followed her to the backyard. "You know how I am a lightsleeper right? Well, I heard Thory crying and screaming around 3 am and when I went to check Cody's room I saw Alli and Thory sleeping there. So I checked Alli's room and saw Cody sleeping there. Care to explain what was going on?" She asked. "Thory was crying and screaming because she had a really bad nightmare" Cody explained. "About what?" Mom asked. "I don't know, but Alli does. Can I go now?" "Fine. Go. I'll talk with Alli then"

"Alli, what was the nightmare about?" Mom asked when we were sure Cody was gone. I explained that Bella was back and I explained the whole nightmare situation, including the nightmare itself. "Oh that poor baby. Is she alright?" Mom spoke. "I hope so" I looked down at the ground. "We'll just let her sleep 'till she wakes up. She probably needs it" Mom said while hugging me. I nodded and then we walked back inside.

Thory's POV

I woke up, and I remembered everything that happened last night. The crying, the screaming, the nightmare. I took a shower, brushed my hair and dressed myself. I stumbled downstairs and saw that everyone suddenly looked at me. "Morning" I said. "Let's go shopping. Then I can do your hair and make up" Alli said smiling. "Sure" I nodded. She probably wanted to get my mind off of things. But then Alli got a call.

"Hey Jake" 

"Uhm sure" 

"I was actually going shopping with Thory" 

"Okay okay, I'll ask my parents" 

"Talk to ya later" And then she hung up. "Mom, dad, Jake asked me to meet him at the beach. Can I go?" She asked. "Sure sweety" Angie answered. Alli went to her room to get ready and I was about to follow her when Brad grabbed my wrist and pulled me in for a hug. "Aren't you gonna have breakfast?" Angie asked concerned. I shook my head. "I'm not hungry" I smiled at Brad and he let me go. I went upstairs to Alli's room.

"Is it okay with you?" She asked. I nodded. "Do you want to come with us?" "No it's fine Alli" "You sure?" "Yes Alli, I'll be fine" "Okay, if you change your mind or if something's wrong, just call or text me" "I will" I hugged her and she was off to the beach with Jake. I was still standing there, staring at the wall, when suddenly the door opened a little. "Can I come in?" Cody asked. I was standing with my back at him but I could recognize his voice everywhere. "Thory?"  

He continued. I was frozen and couldn't move. I couldn't even speak. He walked towards me and eventually he was standing right in front of me.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "I mean, after what happened last night.. I was, I mean, I AM worried about you" He added. "Cody, I uhm, I need to tell you something" I answered. My eyes trailed off, first I was looking at the wall and I was now looking directly in his eyes. "Okay, you can tell me everything. You're not only my girlfriend, you're also my bestfriend and I'm here for you" He is so sweet to me. "Well, about the nightmare.. I think I should tell you what is was about" "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to" "Yes I do, because I don't want to lie to you or keep things from you" He nodded. "Okay. You're right. I would probably do the same" He said. Probably? So maybe he wouldn't? Okay Thory calm down, you're overreacting. I sat on Alli's bed and so did Cody.

"My nightmare was about you and Bella" I started, he gasped. "Well at first I couldn't see anything because it was dark and all but then you came closer and I recognized you. I asked why you were with her and you said that she is your girlfriend. I was like, no I am. And you were like no you were. And you told me I was ugly and stupid for thinking that you'd ever like me. And then you said Bella is sexy and hot and.. Well.. It ended as a make-out session of you two.." Once I started talking, I rambled on and on. "That explains why you were screaming my name and begging me not too leave. You even told me you love me" "Well yeah.. I never really loved a boy before so you're my first love.. I just didn't say those words yet because we've only been a couple for a week or two" Cody smiled and took my hands. He looked deeply in my eyes. "Thory, the day I stop loving you doesn't exist. The day you stop loving me is the day I'll die. I, Cody Robert Simpson, promise that I will never hurt you and never leave you" He said, sounding pretty damn serious. "Cody, I-I- I don't know what to say.."

"Then don't say anything" He replied while crashing his lips onto mine. His hands were on my waist and mine around his neck. He gently pushed me down on the bed and by this time we were having our own little make-out session. I pulled away to catch some air and then started to kiss him again. After a while we pulled apart and smiled at eachother. I probably shouldn't tell my mom about this, I don't think she's gonna like it.. "I have the whole day planned" He said, totally out of nowhere. "Uhm, okay. Do I need to change?" I asked. "Not yet. We're going shopping first, just like Alli promised you. But since Alli is hanging out with Jake, you'll be hanging out with me" He said with a big smile. "Is that something I should be happy about?" I sarcasticly said, just teasing my man y'know. "Ouch, that really hurt" He fake-pouted. "Oh come here ya big baby" I motioned for him to come closer and he did. He pointed at his cheek. "Give me a sorrykiss" He said. "Fine" I leaned closer to give him a kiss on the cheek but he turned his head so it was a kiss on the lips. "Oh no you didn't?" "But yes, I did" I tried to look angry but I couldn't do it so we both ended up laughing. "Let's go Angel" He said while intertwining his fingers with mine. We went downstairs and asked Brad to drop us off at the mall.