Turning 15 -Chapter 14

I heard singing. I opened my eyes. They were all standing at the end of the bed. Angie, Brad, my mom, Alli and Tommy. Cody was sitting next to me.

They were all singing 'Happy Birthday'. Everybody left except Cody. Cody leaned in an kissed me on my forehead.

"Happy 15th birthday babe" I blushed and smiled. "Thanks Cody. Can I ask you something Codes?" "Sure" "How did I get here?" "You fell asleep during the movie. You were still on my lap and you were cuddling me. It was so cute. When the movie ended I took you here" "What about Alli? How did she react?" "She thought it was okay since you were already asleep" "Okay, I'm going to shower now. So, yeah" "Okay, the bathroom is down the hall". I went into the bathroom and closed the door. I turned the water on, and stepped in.

When I wanted to grab the soap, I saw there wasn't any. Crap! How will I wash myself now? I called Alli, maybe she can give it to me. There's a showercurtain so you wouldn't see a thing about who's in the shower, but just in case of I called her and not somebody else. I mean, we're both girls, not so bad, right? "ALLI!" "ALLI, COME HELP ME!!" "I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP ALLI! I yelled, no answer.

Cody's POV

I was walking in the hall when I heard Thory yelling, from inside the bathroom. I know she's showering but what if she's in big trouble? Maybe she fell down or something. I went into the bathroom. "Oh, Alli, you're finally here" She said, not knowing it was me. "Could you pass me the soap please?" She asked. It was such a temptation for me to open that curtain and look at her. But I decided not to do it since that is inappropriate. "Well?" She asked. I gave her the soap and she screamed.

Thory's POV

Someone gave me the soap but it sure wasn't Alli. It was the hand of a man. I assumed it was Cody. "Eww, Cody! Perv! What are you doing in here!?" I screamed. "I heard you yelling, saying that you needed help. So I came to help. I thought something really bad happened" "Okay Cody. Just, get out!" He got out of the bathroom and I finished my shower. I got dressed and Alli did my hair. "Let's go. My mom is waiting in the car. We have to leave right now" She said.

We went to the mall and we bought a lot of stuff. From clothes to make up to shoes. Alli paid for it. I seriously don't know why. When we were done shopping it was 1pm. We went to the foodcourt and had something to eat. Alli called her mom, Angie was going to pick us up in 10 minutes.

We arrived at their house and Alli shoved me in her room right away. We talked for hours. It was now 7pm. She gave me one of my new dresses and heels and told me to go change. After that she did my make up and curled my hair. Then she all dolled up herself. "Why are we doing this?" I asked. "You'll see" She replied, smirking. We talked a bit more and then she said it was time.

Time for what? I was confused about the whole situation.