With a little help -Chapter 42

I woke up two hours later, it was now

9 pm. I remembered the events that had happened today, I didn't like it. I put some music on and tried to just forget everything. Rock Me by One Direction just started when I got a text on my iPhone, Liam Payne, what the hell? Why does he text me?

Liam Payne: 'Hey Thory, I heard about the breakup. Are you okay? If you want to talk, I'm here for you'

Wow, I guess the news travels fast. Probably Alli telling her friends, she gets along with Harry pretty well so yeah.

Thory: 'Oh hey Liam, well yeah. I guess you could say that I'm torn..'

Liam: 'Do you want to talk about it?'

Thory: 'Yeah, sure, why not'

Liam: 'Let's skype, that's easier, right?'

I texted him my skype name and he called me. My music (Rock Me-1D) was still playing pretty loudly. I answered the call, while it was connecting I was just tidying up my room a bit and singing along. "I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me, yeah" I sang along. I suddenly heard a few laughs coming from my laptop. I walked over to my bed and sat on it.

" That's a really nice song you're singing" Harry chuckled. "Yeah, they see me rollin' they hatin' " I laughed. "So what happened between you and Cody? I thought everything was fine, at least it was on your birthday party" Liam asked. "Well, I was in Australia with his family and we met Bella Thorne on the beach. About 34 hours ago I was going home and waiting at the airport. I had to go to the restroom and when I walked in I saw Cody and Bella kissing, so I ran away and got on my plane, and just left. A lot of people saw me crying, I feel so embarressed" I was crying again now.

"Oh my God, that's not how you treat a girl" Zayn stated. I stopped my music and just cried. I didn't even care who saw it anymore. "Hey princess, it will all be alright okay? Just go to Nandos and eat. It will help, I promise" Niall sweetly said. I started to laugh. "So you say that eating at Nandos will make the pain go away?" I was still laughing. "Yes" He chuckled. Oh my God, food helps?

We talked for a few hours and they did silly things to make me laugh. Louis' sillyness made me laugh like a loonitic. And my laugh made them laugh, and theirs caused me to laugh even harder. I was getting pretty tired and layed down on my stomach, still facing my laptop.

I yawned silently. "You look tired love" Harry chuckled. "Yeah, a flight of 30 hours is pretty tiring, and so is a breakup" I sighed. "Problem is, I can't sleep" I added, almost whispering, my gaze lowering to my bed. They suddenly started to sing to me.

"I, I wanna save you, wanna save your heart tonight. He'll only break you, leave you torn apart" They sang. I smiled and put my head down, just enjoying their singing. After a while I woke up, looked on the clock and saw what time it was 10 pm. My mom must've arrived home while I was sleeping and just left me like that. She's a great mom.

How am I gonna explain this to her? How am I gonna tell her that my boyfriend was cheating on me and that I ran away? This is great, just great -note the sarcasm-. I heard someone yawning a little, so I looked back at my screen. I was still skyping Liam, oh God, they saw me sleeping.. There wasn't anybody there so I was about to end the call when Niall suddenly walked in with lots of food in his arms. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Oh good, you're up" He smiled. "Did you guys sit there the whole time, watching me sleep?" I asked. "Pretty much" He smiled while shoving a cupcake in his mouth. I blushed. "But why? After I fell asleep you could've easily ended the call". He swallowed the food before talking again. "Well, our fans, friends and families are important to us. Besides, we couldn't just leave you in that state.." He trailed off, and later shoving more food in his mouth. "Where are the others? Why are you sitting there all alone?" I asked confused.

"We took turns on our Thory-watch" He winked. Oh my God, I feel like a toddler that needs supervision. I blushed a little. "So, have you been watching me for long?" I chuckled. "Meh, half an hour" He answered. "And how long do you need to watch me?". He looked at his phone. "For half an hour more, why? Do you want me to call one of the lads instead of me?" "No, no. Niall, it's fine. It must've been pretty boring watching me sleep. What did you guys do while watching me?" "Nah, it wasn't that bad haha. Well, Liam just watched Toy Story, Louis was talking to Kevin and I'm eating. I don't know about Zayn and Harry though"

Suddenly my stomach started to make that awful growling noise it makes when I'm hungry. "Hold on a sec Niall, I gotta go get some food" I chuckled while standing up. I got a chocolatebar and layed back down on my bed. I opened the bar and took a bite out of it. "So how has life been?" I asked while chewing my chocolate. I heard the back door close and then my mom walking through the house while singing quietly. Exacty what I do most of the time. Except I don't do it quietly.

"Good. Yours?" He answered. "Oh sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I'm so sorry" He quickly added. "It's okay. No problem. I'm fine, really" I gave him a reassuring smile. I heard my mom walking into the kitchen. "Hey mom, I'm awake" I shouted. Harry suddenly walked in and sat down next to Niall. "Hey Niall, I'm here for my turn of Thory-watch" He smiled. "Guys, I'm right here. And I feel like a toddler that needs supervision or something" I sighed.

My mom knocked on my door and walked into my room. "Are you watching funny videos of One Direction again?" She chuckled. "No, I'm talking with them" I smiled. "Oh really, so you say if I'd say 'hi' that they would answer" "Yup, go ahaid. Try if you don't believe me" I laughed. "Hey Harry, hey Niall" She waved at the screen. "Hi" They chorused and waved back. "It's really them?" My mom asked in disbelief. "Told you so" I laughed. "I'm sorry, it's still a bit weird to know that my daughter is friends with celebrities and that her boyfriend is one too"

"Oh but Miss, she isn't dating Cody anymore" Harry informed my mom. "Thank you for sharing that, Harry" I said sarcasticly, looked at my screen and gave him the deathglare. "What? How? Why? Huh?" My mom rambled. "I think those two have some things to talk about. Let's give them some privacy and end the call" Harry suggested to Niall.

"We'll leave you two alone. It was nice talking to you Thory. It was nice seeing you again Miss. If you want to talk, you have our number. Later princess" Niall said to me in a very cute and sweet way. They both waved at us and ended the call. I put my laptop on stand-by and closed it.

"Thory, what was Harry talking about?" My mom asked. I thought about it for a while, you know, how to tell her. "I erm, I broke up with Cody" I answered. "What? Why? I thought you loved him" "I do, but I don't know about him anymore.. He kissed Bella, right in front of me" I started crying again. "Oh Thory. Poor girl. What can I do for you sweety?" "They say hugs help" I said quietly. My mom hugged me tight. "It's all gonna be alright honey. I know it will" She kissed the top of my head.

After 10 minutes of crying and hugging, my mom let go of me. "Are you hungry?" She asked. "Yes. But it's already 10.20 pm. It wouldn't be healthy to eat at this late hour, would it?" I answered. "Meh, it's never too late for crisps" She winked. She walked out of my room and into the diningroom, wich is connected with the livingroom. She came back into my room with a bag of crisps in her hands. "Salt&Pepper?" She asked. I nodded "Yes please". "Come with me, let's watch some tv" She suggested.

We stood up and walked to the livingroom. We sat down on the couch and I took a blanket. I wrapped it around me and snuggled up in the corner of the couch. I took a few crisps and started to eat them. My mom went to sleep after an hour and so did I.

But I just couldn't fall asleep. Heartbreak sucks.