To the mall -Chapter 38

NEXT WEEK-Thory's POV

The time passes by so fast when you're having fun. I just realized that I only have 10 more days with the Simpson's. Bella visited a few times and Alli and I just stayed upstairs when she was here. I really can't see her face because then I get the urge to smash it. I guess you could say that I'm a little angry.

At this very moment I was sitting upstairs, talking with Tommy and Alli. I heard Bella and Cody talk downstairs, I heard his jokes, her giggles, her laugh. Suddenly it got quiet, I wonder what they're doing.. "Hey girls, do you want anything to drink? I can get it for you" Tommy suggested. "Yeah sure, just some cooled water please" Alli said. "Cooled water for me too please" I added. "I'll be right back" Tommy continued. "You're such a Gentleman, you're just too cute" I stated. "Thanks" He replied.

Tommy's POV

I exited Alli's room and went downstairs where Bella and Cody were sitting. I don't know why but I don't like Bella. I really don't know what my brother sees in her, not even as a friend. Thory is much sweeter and much friendlier. Bella is just so cold and distant to everyone except Cody. I got lost in my thoughts and didn't realize I was standing at the end of the stairs, just standing there, staring into nothing.

"Something wrong lil' bro?" Cody asked, destroying my thoughts. "Uhm, no. Just getting snacks and drinks for the girls and me" I answered. Cody nodded and started to talk with Bella again. I got some cooled water like they asked and took a big bag of crisps out of the kitchen. I grabbed it all and ran back upstairs. I knocked, opened the door and stepped inside.

Alli's POV

"Thanks bro" I said. "No problemo" He replied. We munched on the crisps Tommy brought us and drank a little water. "So, what do you wanna do now?" I asked. "Go shopping?" Thory answered. "Great idea!" I continued. "Can I come with you?" Tommy asked. "Don't you like, hate shopping?" I was confused. "Yeah, but I don't wanna stay here with her" He answered, empathizing 'her'. We all knew who he was talking about.. Bella. The three of us walked downstairs.

Thory's POV

"Hey Cody" I cheerfully said. "Hey Bella" I added, speaking through gritted teeth. "I'm going shopping with the ladies" Tommy spoke. Cody looked at me with a confused look on his face. He stood up and walked up to me. "Are you leaving me alone with her?" He asked. "Basicly" I nodded. "You trust me right?" "Of course I trust you Cody" I smiled. "I only don't trust her.." I quickly added, empathizing 'her' again.

Cody put his hands on my waist, I put mine around his neck, and then he kissed me. After a while we deepened the kiss and then his hands traveled down and met my butt. Cody, you naughty Aussie. I felt that he slid something in the back of my denim shorts. I pulled away from the kiss. "Cody, what the hell did you put in my pocket?" I asked. "Money to buy some stuff" He answered as he was smiling. "I can't take money from you Cody" "Yes you can. Keep it" "No, I can pay for it myself" I tried to shove the money back in his hands but he put it back in mine. "I'm sure you can, I just don't want you to" "Ughh, Cody. Come on, take back your money" "Nope" "Okay, fine" I sighed. "Are we leaving yet?" Tommy asked, kind of annoyed. "Yup" I answered, popping the 'p'. We left the house and I got a text from the so called unknown number. It was Bella, so obvious.

Unknown number: 'Are you sure about leaving your boyfriend and me alone? Just us, together.. Sitting on the couch, kisslength apart..'

'Ugh, shut up already' I thought. "Gee thanks Thory. Nice to hear that my story isn't interesting" Alli suddenly spoke. "Wait what? Oh shit, I did it again, didn't I? Thinking out loud.. I really gotta stop doing that" I said. "Yeah, so let me guess. Bella texted you?" Alli continued. "Yup" I answered. I showed her the text as we continued our walk to the mall.

*Little later, at the mall-Still Thory's POV*

We were really having fun. We took goofy pictures, went to a couple of stores and I bought this cute dress and a cute bow for in my hair.

We were just sitting on a bench when I was being called by my wonderful boyfriend, Cody.

"Hey Codes"

"Hey Angel, having fun?"

"Yeah, totally!"

"Sooo, wanna hang out tonight?"

"Depends, what did you have in mind?"

"Just you and me, nobody else. And what about, going to the fair?"

"Love the idea! And yeah, the fair's great!"

"What time will you guys be back home?"

"I don't know. Lemme ask them. *short silence* We'll be home in an hour or so"

"Great! See ya babe"

"Bye Codes" I hung up and talked with Alli and Tommy.

After half an hour we began our walk home since it was a 30 minute walk, and we told Cody that we'd be home in an hour.