She's gone -Chapter 63

Listen the song that I put on the side for extra effect, start playing when I say so ;)

I was standing on the curb with Cody, kissing and hugging, being all lovey-dovey. Everything was okay again, everything was perfect. I heard the tires of a car and then I saw it come from around the corner. It stopped right in front of us. Bella stepped out of it and started yelling at us.

"Who are you gonna love when she's gone Cody? Our lives were perfect until she walked in! You just had to love her instead of me! But it's okay Cody, I forgive you. You'll learn to love me" Then she pointed at me, "And you, you little slut, how dare you steal my man from me! This is all your fault! And now you're dead!"

What is she talking about? "I'm not dead?" The moment I said that, Bella took a gun out of her car and pointed it at me. She fired it while saying the words, "Not just yet". "Who are you gonna love now she's dying Cody?" She laughed evily. She hopped back in her car and drove away.

I put my hands over my chest and looked down, my chest all red from blood coming out. She just shot me! That bitch! I dropped to the ground in agony. Cody fell to his knees and started crying. He took me in his arms and I wiped away his tears, slowly caressing his cheek. "It's okay" I whispered before coughing loudly, causing more pain than I already had. (Play now)

"Don't leave me. You can't die. You're not gonna die. You're gonna make it. Please" He looked around and shouted, "Somebody help!" But soon noticed that there was nobody here. "Look Cody, I'm dying. There's nothing we can do about it. But it's okay. I need you to be happy when I'm gone, I need you to remember me and treasure our memories in your heart forever. But don't cry, it's okay. It will all be okay. I also need you to know that I love you, I always will, never forget that" I coughed again.

"No, I can't loose you. I don't want to loose you. Not again, not when I just have you back. I love you Thory, please, don't die. You're a strong one, you're gonna make it" "There's nothing we can do to stop it. We can't turn back time. Can you do me one favor?" "What is it? I'll do anything for you" "Don't let me go"

I pushed myself up a little and kissed him one last time, knowing that this was the end. "Just you remember, I'll be watching you from up there" I chuckled, causing me to cough again. My eyes started to close and I felt all energy drain out of my body like juice out of an orange. I took a deep breath and whispered my last words, "I love you Codes".

~Cody's POV~ 

I was standing on the curb with Thory, kissing and hugging, being all lovey-dovey. Everything was okay between us, wait no, it was perfect. I heard the tires from a car and then I saw it come from around the corner. It stopped right in front of us. Bella stepped out of it and started yelling at us.

"Who are you gonna love when she's gone Cody? Our lives were perfect until she walked in! You just had to love her instead of me! But it's okay Cody, I forgive you. You'll learn to love me" Then she pointed at Thory, "And you, you little slut, how dare you steal my man from me! This is all your fault! And now you're dead!"

What is she talking about? "I'm not dead?" The moment Thory said that, Bella took a gun out of her car and pointed it at Thory. Bella fired the gun while saying the words, "Not just yet". "Who are you gonna love now she's dying Cody?" She laughed evily. She hopped back in her car and drove away.

Thory put her hands over her chest and looked down, her chest all red from blood coming out. Bella just shot Thory! That bitch! Thory dropped to the ground in agony. I fell to my knees and started crying. I took her in my arms and she wiped away my tears, slowly caressing my cheek. "It's okay" She whispered before coughing loudly, probably causing more pain than she ready had.

"Don't leave me. You can't die. You're not gonna die. You're gonna make it. Please" I looked around and shouted, "Somebody help!" But soon noticed that there was nobody here. "Look Cody, I'm dying. There's nothing we can do about it. But it's okay. I need you to be happy when I'm gone, I need you to remember me and treasure our memories in your heart forever. But don't cry, it's okay. It will all be okay. I also need you to know that I love you, I always will, never forget that" She coughed again.

"No, I can't loose you. I don't want to loose you. Not again, not when I just have you back. I love you Thory, please, don't die. You're a strong one, you're gonna make it" "There's nothing we can do to stop it. We can't turn back time. Can you do me one favor?" "What is it? I'll do anything for you" "Don't let me go"

How can she say things like this? She's dying and she wants me to be happy?! She pushed herself up a little and kissed me one last time, knowing that this was the end. "Just you remember, I'll be watching you from up there" She chuckled, causing her to cough again. Her eyes started to close. She took a deep breath and whispered her last words, "I love you Codes".

Her eyes were fully closed now. I couldn't hear her breathing anymore. Hystericly crying I laid my head down on hers. Her heart stopped beating and I realized it was over. Our love, her life, everything. I miss her already. I wiped my tears away and sat down on my ass on that very curb, still holding her in my arms. "You're an Angel now, a real one, up there in heaven" Tears welled up in my eyes again.

She's gone, she really is gone. I can't believe this happened. I won't be able to kiss her anymore, I won't be able to hug her anymore, I won't be able to hold her anymore, I won't be able to be with her anymore. She's gone. 

------------------------------------------ 

Oooh, what do you think will happen? Do you think this is real? Hehehe, cliff hanger. You wanted more Thody action right? Here you have it ;) ~Love, T-Bear