Neck Kisses -Chapter 20

NEXT MORNING

Cody's POV

Thory was still sleeping, but I was wide awake so I decided to get up and go downstairs to make her some breakfast. I softly put away her arm that was around me and placed it on the bed. I got downstairs and looked at the clock: 6:30. I made some eggs and bacon and brought it upstairs. "Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey" I said. She got up and started to eat what I just made. "Delicious" She said while finishing her last piece of bacon. "Go get dressed and meet me downstairs" I sort of demanded. "What style?" She asked. "Casual" She exited my room and went to Alli's. I started to get ready to go to the studio.

Thory's POV

I was getting dressed and Alli woke up. "Hey girl, where are you going?" She asked in her sleepy voice. "I don't know. Cody told me to go dress casual and then meet him downstairs". "Okay, have fun" She said. I was ready now. I went downstairs and Cody was there already. "Let's go" He said. We got in Matt's car and drove away. We pulled over at a parking lot. "We're here" Matt said. Cody stepped out of the car and opened my door. "There you go Angel" He said, I giggled. "Where are we?" I asked confused. "At the studio" Cody answered. "Cool" I replied.

We went inside and Cody introduced me to all of them who he was working with. Cody started writing a song.

Cody's POV

"Okay mates, I already have an idea for a next song. I thought 'Neck Kisses' would be a good title" I said. Everyone agreed that this song was a good idea, it's more mature and a little bit sexy. I started writing.

«All I wanna see is red, red lips, red dress, red bottoms» After writing we started to record for a preview at the paradise series. While singing it I looked at Thory. She was smiling and blushing again. After we were done, Matt dropped us back off at my house. We went upstairs in my room. I started to sing my new song. I started to kiss her, from her forehead to her neck.

Thory's POV

He was kissing my neck by now, sending chills down my spine. I pulled away. "Something wrong?" He asked. "No, I was just thinking again. Tomorrow is my last day with you" "No it's not" "What? How?" "Your mom agreed, you can come with us to Australia" "Really?" "Yes" I hugged him and jumped up and down of excitement.