Awake -Chapter 26

Cody's POV

I woke up to the sound of someone crying. I looked at the time, 3am. I turned around and saw Thory crying.

"Angel what's wrong?" I asked, but I didn't get an answer. Instead she started screaming. It was like she didn't even know I was talking to her. She was crying a lot and screaming a lot too.

"Cody nooo! Don't leave me!" She screamed. What was she talking about? "Cody.. Please.. You said you loved me.. You said you were never gonna hurt me, was that all a lie?" I think she was having a nightmare.

But about what? Me leaving her? "Alli" She mumbled. "Alli help me please" Tears were rolling down her cheeks. I ran to Alli's room. I didn't even bother knocking.

"Alli, wake up! Thory's crying and screaming in her sleep! She says she needs you!" "Cody what the heck!? What did you do to her?" "I didn't do anything! I think she's having a nightmare, but I can't wake her up. Please help her. I can't stand to see her getting hurt" Alli and I ran to my room. Thory was still crying. "Cody don't go!" She screamed. "Please, I love you" Now she was whispering.

Alli's POV

"Cody, go sleep in my room for the rest of the night. I'm gonna stay here with her" I said. Cody refused to leave her side. "I'm not leaving her alone" "Fine. Stay. But as soon as she wakes back up, you're leaving" He nodded. I tried to wake her up by shaking her and it worked. "Are you okay?" Cody asked. "Um, yeah, I guess so" She answered. "Alli, why are my cheeks all wet?" She whispered. "You've been crying and screaming in your sleep" I replied. "Oh right. I was having a nightmare.." "We know. What was it about?" She looked at Cody and then at the floor. "Cody, we had a deal, you have to leave now" He nodded, kissed her forehead and hugged me. "If you ladies need me, I'm in Alli's room" He left his room and I crawled under the blankets next to Thory.

Thory's POV

"Was it about her?" Alli asked, I nodded. I explained the whole thing to her and I started crying again. Was he going to leave me just like in my nightmare? Or was that just going to stay a nightmare? I hope so.. Alli wrapped her arms around me, trying to comfort me. She's such a good friend, the best I could ever wish for. Not much later I cried myself to sleep.

Cody's POV

What was that all about? Did I do something wrong? Why wasn't I allowed to stay with them? I couldn't sleep anymore. I was wide awake now. I could still hear her cry. I didn't like to see that nor did I like to hear that. I just want her to be happy. That's all that counts for me. First thing I'm going to do when Alli and Thory wake up is ask them about the nightmare. I want to know what happened in her dream. I mean, come on, she was screaming my name?! I have the right to know why, don't I?

------------------------------------------

I'm now dedicating chapters. If you want a dedication just ask me through inbox. Comment what you think xo