The Ferriswheel -Chapter 17

THAT NIGHT

Cody's POV

I took my sister and my beautiful girlfriend to the ferriswheel, just as promised. Alli went into one of those thingies (sorry I really don't know what it's called in english) alone while Thory and I went together in one. When we were just at the top of the ferriswheel, it blocked. The view was beautiful, but not as beautiful as her.

She was looking at me, first right into my eyes, a little later she was biting her lip while looking at mine. We both leaned in at the same time, this felt so natural and right. I leaned in a little more and kissed her. It lasted for almost a minute I think, but it sure felt like hours and hours. It felt like we were the only 2 left on the whole planet. We had a spark, I could feel it. I pulled away and we looked into eachothers eyes. We both smiled.

"I just gave you your first kiss right?" I asked. She nodded shyly. "So how was it?" I asked, probably smirking. "Great" She answered. "Now let's go for a second" She said, she leaned in and kissed me again. Kissing her was amazing.

Alli's POV

The ferriswheel blocked. I was now almost at the top, my brother and Thory were at the very top. It must've been really romantic. I heard kissing sounds from above me, must've been them. I will interrogate Thory later about that. I'm just happy that they are both happy, I haven't seen Cody this happy in a while. And for Thory, I always knew she loves him, and now they're a couple. I'm just so happy for both of them. I wanted to let them now that I heard them, so I yelled: "Eww, guys! Get a room!" The kissing sounds stopped. They were now laughing. After we got down again, we went home.

Thory's POV

Cody went to his room while Alli and I went to her room. "Well.." I started slowly. She looked confused. "Well what?" "Whenwewereatthetopoftheferriswheelwelookedintoeachotherseyesandweleanedinandthenhekissedme!" I yelled out of excitement, I was talking way too fast. "Whoa whoa whoa. Stop it right there! Rewind, and tell me slowly, I didn't understand a word of what you just said girl!" She replied. "When. We. Were. At. The. Top. Off. The. Ferriswheel. We. Looked. Into. Eachothers. Eyes. And. We. Leaned. In. And. Then. He. Kissed. Me" I said, way too slow, just to annoy Alli. We're best friends, that's what we do! "Girl, you're talking way too slowly! A little faster, but not too fast!" She replied. "When we were at the top of the ferriswheel, we looked into eachothers eyes, and we leaned in and then he kissed me" I said, smiling like a fool. "Oh my God, that's so cute. So this was your first kiss?" "Yeah" "Wow, was it good?" She asked while winking at me. "Very" I replied, smirking.

I suddenly got a text, on my iPhone, from Ellie.

Ellie x: "Hey Thory. Are you feeling better now?"

Thory: "Yes I do, thank you. Could we maybe hang out again?"

Ellie x: "Actually, that was the reason I texted you, I wanted to invite you and Cody for dinner at our hotel tomorrow"

Thory: "I'd love to come. I'll ask Cody in a sec, can Alli come too?"

Ellie x: "That wasn't planned, but sure. Now go go go! Go ask them :)"

I asked Cody, Alli, my mom and their parents. It was okay.

Thory: "It's settled, we're coming over"

Ellie x: "Jeremy will come pick you up at 6 tomorrow night"

Thory: "Okay, see you then. Can't wait!"

I said it twice already and I'm about to say it again. Ellie is really really sweet. I wonder why she would even want to hang out with a 14 year old, oh sorry 15 year old I'm not used to being 15 yet. Meh, never mind.

Cody kissed me today! I couldn't be happier!! This is all I ever wanted. The kiss, it was sweet and pure. Just like him. I'll always have good memories about ferriswheels now. I smiled to myself. I then fell asleep on Alli's bed.