Beach runaway -Chapter 36

I saw.. Cody and Bella kissing.

"Oh my God Cody! You said she wasn't home! You lied to me!" Bella yelled and put up this act like she was the victim. Brad, Angie and Tommy were grocery shopping, perfect timing right?

"I can't believe you'd do this to me!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face. Bella grinned evily. Cody pushed Bella off of him. "No! Thory, it's not what it looks like!" He shouted. "I'm out of here!" I cried. I ran upstairs and into the bathroom. I slammed the door and slid down to the floor, crying.

"Uhm, ocupado" Alli said, more like a question. She was sitting on the toilet. "Oh I'm so sorry Alli. I didn't know you were in here. I'll just, go.." Before she could answer I ran to Cody's room and opened the window. Why Cody's room you ask? It's the place where I'll land the safest when I jump out of the window. I jumped and ran to the beach, taking my iPhone with me. «We can change the outcome, if we join and reach out a hand» It's Cody, I'm not gonna pick up, I don't wanna talk to him now. I'll just turn my phone off. I walked up to this big rock sort of thing at a peaceful part of the beach. I sat down on it and looked at the waves, they seemed to calm me down a bit, but I was still crying.

"The beach here is beautiful aye?" Someone asked. I turned my head and saw Sam standing there. "Hey Sam, yeah it's amazing" "What's wrong? What happened?" "I just saw my boyfriend kiss another girl" He walked up to me and hugged me. 'Wow, his hugs feel the same as Cody's. I feel so safe and loved' I thought. "You should be, 'cause you're gorgeous and really sweet" Sam said. "I should be what?" I asked confused. "Safe and loved" "Did I say that out loud?" "Yes" He chuckled. Aw man, I gotta stop doing that.

We sat on that rock and talked for hours, it was almost sunset. So we pretty much talked all day. We told eachother more about ourselves. Like, that Sam's parents are divorced. We started walking and he took my hand.

I looked at our now intertwined fingers and smiled. "You're a good friend. You're so sweet, and handsome too" I stated. "How is it even possible that you're still single?" I asked. "Because the girl I like has a boyfriend" He answered. Could it be possible he was talking about me? Probably not.. And besides, what difference would it make? I have a boyfriend right? At least I think I do.. Does Cody still love me? Lots of thoughts ran through my head and I didn't notice we stopped walking.

"Look at the sunset. It's almost as stunning as the girl right beside me" Sam said. I giggled and blushed. The sunset really was stunning. I turned my phone back on and looked at it, 38 missed calls and 9 messages. No wonder, I've been gone all day. 14 missed calls from Cody and 3 messages from him. 14 and 3, 143? Coincidence? I think not. 13 missed calls from Alli and also 3 messages from her. And last, 11 missed calls from.. Ellie? 2 messages from her and 1 from Angie.

"Looks like I got everyone pretty worried" I sighed. "Of course! I'd be worried too if a beautiful girl like you would walk away from me" He replied. I blushed again. "I gotta take a look at the messages first. Just a sec" I said. He nodded.

Cody <3: 'It's really not what it looked like x'

Cody <3: 'Please come back x'

Cody <3: 'Where are you? Everyone's worried about you. I am worried about you.. x'

Alli x: 'Everything alright?x'

Alli x: 'Where are you? We're all worried sick!x'

Alli x: 'Come on, come back please. Not for Cody, for me? Or for Tommy? Pretty please?x'

Should I go back? I don't really want to, to be honest.

Ellie x: 'Alli called me saying that you ran away, what happened? Are you okay?'

Ellie x: 'Why aren't you answering my calls? Is everything okay? Answer me please..'

Angie: 'Sweety where are you? Come home please, we're all worried'

"Do you think I should go back?" I asked Sam, who was staring at the sunset. "Only if you want to. If you don't want to, you can stay at my house. I'm sure we have some room for you to sleep" «We can change the outcome, if we join and reach out a hand» Ugh, stop calling me. I'm glad I turned off my phone earlier. I looked at the screen. The name I saw on the screen was, Ellie. "Excuse me for a minute" I said to Sam and walked away, but not too far away. I picked up my phone.

"Hey Ellie. How are you?"

"You're asking me? What about you!?"

"What did I do?"

"Running away from the people who love you and care about you. Just tell me what happened"

"Cody and Bella were kissing and I saw it.. I didn't know what to do so I ran away to the beach. Please don't tell Alli or anybody else where I am"

"I won't, are you okay now?"

"I guess so, why?"

"Everybody's worried! Cody, Alli, Tommy, their parents, Jeremy, me.."

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine Ellie"

"I'm just so confused right now, I don't know what to do. Should I go back?" I added.

"I think you should Thory.. Or at least let them know you're alright"

"Okay, I will"

"So you'll go back?" She asked happily.

"No, I'll let them know I'm alright"

"That's not really what I meant" She sighed.

"I gotta go. Tell Jeremy I said hi"

"Wai-" Before she could say anything I hung up.

"Who was that?" Sam asked. "Ellie" I answered. "I mean, Ellie Goulding" I added. "You know Ellie Goulding?" He asked really cheerfully. "Yeah. She was at my birthday" "Awesome!" "Yeah"

"Hey guys, she's right over there!!" I heard a familiar voice shout, Alli. "Guess they found me" I sighed. Now everybody's gonna ask what happened, why I ran away, where I've been,... "I guess I'd better go" He said. "Yeah, before they notice you. Cody's pretty jealous so yeah.." I replied, he nodded. Sam hugged me and walked away.

Cody ran up to me. He hugged me but I pushed him away.

"Don't touch me" I said through gritted teeth. "I'm sorry" He replied. "Sorry for what?! Hugging me? Or kissing Bella?" "I didn't kiss her, she kissed me!" "Sure" I mumbled. "She came in, just started to talk to me and as soon as we heard the door of my room open, she jumped on top of me and started to kiss me. I swear, I didn't kiss back" "I believe him" Alli said while walking up to me. "Who's side are you on?" I asked. "Nobody's" She answered. She hugged me and whispered in my ear "Don't let Bella win, you guys breaking up is exactly what she wants"

"Fine" I sighed. We stopped hugging and I turned around. I saw Brad&Angie's car with Tommy, Jake, Josh, Brad and Angie standing beside it. "Were you all looking for me?" "Yes" Cody said. "But why?" "Because we love you, because I love you.." He spoke.