So I'm safe now? -Chapter 68

Throughout the whole day I received snaps of Cody at his party. He looked so happy to be with his friends, I just wished I was there too. I miss them all so much. But I know that we'll see each other again soon.

~Friday~

A whole week has passed, I just came home from school and my mom also just came home from work. She was in the kitchen, calling her bestfriend, but there was somebody at the door and now she's talking to the police. Yup, they're here.

"Thory, come here. They want you here too" My mom hollered. I sat down at the dining table with a questioning look on my face. "We just wanted to let you know that Ms. Thorne will be put in a mental hospital for her own sake, and yours too of course. The police of Los Angeles found her at a spa, reading a magazine, when she suddenly started shouting: 'No! Cody is mine! He's mine! Mine, mine, mine!' The officers looked at the magazine she was holding and saw a picture of Ms. Brouns and Mr. Simpson in it. She will be put in a mental hospital and when she's gone back to normal she will be put in jail or get community service because she tried to kill you"

"So I'm safe now?" "Yes, you are safe. We have to go now but we'll let you know if anything new happens. Have a good day ladies" And with that the cops were leaving our house. "Mom I'm safe! Bella is gone! She won't be hurting me anymore! Finally Cody and I can be happy without her trying to break us up again!" I cheered. I hugged my mom, happy tears running down my cheeks. I'm safe. Bella is gone. I can't believe it.

"I'm going over to Sam's. Be right back" I waved. I walked out the front door and was about to ring Sam's doorbell, but he already opened the door. "I saw you walking up our door so I thought I should open it" He chuckled. "I have amazing news!" I cheered. "What news?" "The police have found Bella and they're putting her in a madhouse. I'm safe Sam! I'm safe" I hugged him. "She's not gonna hurt me anymore. I'm safe" I let out a sigh of relief. "That's great! I'm so happy for you!"

"I'm going back home now. I have to call Cody and tell him. Oh, before I forget, do you know what's gonna happen to Ryan?" "Didn't the police tell you?" "No.." "They're putting him in a special jail for people under 18 years old" "What?" I gasped. "Yeah, he's back in Australia and tomorrow he'll arrive in jail" "Oh no" I frowned. "He's fine. I called him and he said it was his own fault. He's not mad at you or at anyone. He asked me to tell you he was sorry"

"I feel so bad now" "It's his own fault Thory. He tried to kill you and it almost worked too" "But still.." "It's okay. Now go, you have a boyfriend to call". I kissed his cheek, "Thanks Sam". "Anytime" He smiled. I ran back to my house and laid down on the grass in our backyard. I dialed Cody's number, I know it off by heart by now. He picked up but it seemed like he was talking to someone else first. "No. I don't care that I'm in the middle of shooting a music video. It's my girlfriend, I have to pick up. What if something's wrong?"

"Thory? Are you okay?" He said, now speaking directly into the phone.

"I just wanted to tell you that Bella's gone. She won't be bothering us anymore. They put her in a madhouse. We can finally live in peace, without her trying to break us up" I cheered again.

"That's great! I'm so happy!"

"Cody, you should probably go back to the set now. They're waiting for you"

"But I-"

"It's okay. I'm fine. Go, I really wanna see a new music video of my favourite artist soon"

I heard Cody laugh silently, "I'll talk to you later".

"Bye Codes"

"Bye Angel"

This day was great.