Are we having a moment? -Chapter 37

"You do?" I asked. "Yes, I always have and always will" He answered. I just stared in his aqua eyes. "Let's just get you home" Alli interrupted our 'moment'. I nodded. We walked back to the car. "Why are you even by car? It's only a 10 minute walk from your house to the beach" I was a bit confused. "Let's say that we searched around town to find you. Mom and dad drove us somewhere and then we split up to search for you" Alli explained. I couldn't help it but I smiled. After 5 minutes we were home, we were by car now so it took less time to get home.

I entered the bathroom and put my pj's on. I got out of the bathroom and bumped into Cody. "You going to sleep Angel?" He asked. "Yeah I guess so, I'm pretty tired" "Can I come with you?" Can he? "Uhm.. Sure" "I'm so sorry about it. I really didn't know she was going to do that, and I didn't kiss back" He hugged me and I let him. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you" I replied while hugging back. Alli walked upstairs. "Oh, sorry. I'll go. If anyone needs me I'll be in my room" And with that she was off.

Cody's POV

"Are we having a moment here?" I asked. "Maybe" She smiled. "Let's just go to sleep now kay?" "Yeah" She nodded. We walked to my bedroom and she crawled under the sheets. I took off my shirt and my jeans, now all I was wearing were my boxers. I got in my bed and she snuggled up to me. It was quite for a while but then the silence got broken because she got a text. She sighed and grabbed her phone.

"Who is it?" I asked. Her face turned blank, emotionless. "What's wrong?" I was concerned. "N- No one" She answered, she shook her head and put her phone down again. Something's not right here.. But if it's important, she'd tell me, right?

Thory's POV

It was Bella, even though it was an unknown number, I knew it was her.

Unknown number: 'This isn't over yet..'

Yup, it was her. Who else would send me that? Cody asked me who it was, but I just couldn't tell him. Or should I? Maybe later, now is not really a good time I guess. I felt Cody's strong arms around my waist. "So where does this bring us?" He whispered. "What do you mean?" I turned around to face him. "I mean, what are we know? Are we still together?" He asked. "We were never apart. Or were we?" I answered. "No, I guess not. I was just confused you know. I thought I lost you" "Oh no, you seriously thought you'd get rid of me that fast? Haha, no Cody. Just no. I don't get bullied away that easily" "So how long does it take to actually get you away?" He jokingly asked, empathizing 'actually'. "Me, away, from you? Hmm, lemme think.. It'll probably take forever" He didn't say anything, he just stared into my eyes. I looked away because I was feeling a bit uncomfortable.

He pulled my chin up gently and looked into my eyes again "Don't hide your pretty blue eyes from me". I blushed, he hasn't changed much since we met, wich actually only was 4 months ago.. He only got more dirtyminded, but it was funny most of the time.

I looked back at him and from the second I did, he came closer to me and kissed me. "I love you Thory" He said. "I love you too Cody" I replied. "Goodnight Angel" He kissed my forehead. "Goodnight Codes"

After that I fell asleep in his arms.