Show me around town -Chapter 49

Sam had brought me my clothes so yeah, I was a little nervous about what he'd picked out for me. I grabbed my underwear, a pink lace bra and pink panties, that's quite okay. I put on my underwear as I grabbed the pants he brought me. Blue/greenish leopard pants, awesome. Then I grabbed the shirt. A black shirt with 'Let's rock!' on it, also awesome.

Once I was changed, I started brushing my hair. Sam knocked on the door. "Can I come in?" He asked. "Yeah sure. I'm just brushing my hair" I answered. He entered the bathroom and he took my hairbrush away. "Wha-" I started, but Sam cut me off. "Allow me" He winked as he gently started brushing my hair. "You have really soft hair" He complimented me.

"Thanks, I guess..." I nervously blushed.

When he was done I searched for a hair elastic so I could make a high ponytail. "Let it down" He commanded. "What?" I asked confused. "Your hair, let it down. It's beautiful just as it is" He smiled widely. I nodded and walked back to the livingroom. I took a sip of my water and turned around to face Sam.

"So.. What do you wanna do?" I asked. "Show me around town a bit?" Sam answered. "Sure. I'll just go grab my socks and shoes. I'll be right back". I put on my low socks, grabbed my black low All Stars and put them on. I walked back to Sam, only to see him holding a ring and a necklace. Wait, not just A ring and A necklace, but THE ring and THE necklace. The promisering Cody gave me on the beach, after expressing his feelings. The necklace Cody gave me for my birthday, in his bedroom in L.A. when we just started dating.

"These are pretty. Who did you get them from?" He asked. "Uhm, I got those from.. Uhm.. Let's just say that.. I got them from and old friend. Yeah, that's it, an old friend" I barely whispered the last part. "Oh cool. So I guess they mean a lot to you huh?" "Pretty much yeah". He handed me the ring.

I put it on as he swirled his finger in the air, motioning for me to turn around, so I did as he asked. He gently grabbed my hair and held it up. "Hold your hair please" He requested. I held my hair up, and away from my neck. He put the necklace around my neck, and then he softly kissed my shoulder. What was he doing?

I blushed and turned around again. "Let's go" I smiled and grabbed my purse. I left a note for my mom just in case she'd be home early. I locked the frontdoor and grabbed Sam's hand. I don't know why I did it but it just felt so right. I looked over at Sam, who was looking at our now entwined fingers, and a huge smile spread across his face.

We walked and goofed around a little bit. Then we walked past a restaurant that brought memories to my mind.

~Flashback~

We arrived at the restaurant and looked for a place to sit. I just wanted to sit down when Cody grabbed my chair and dragged it a bit behind me so I could sit. I sat down. He then pushed the chair with me on it closer to the table. "What are you doing?" I asked confused. "Being a Gentleman" He answered, smiling at me. "Did you hear that Thory? He said Gentleman" Alli said. "I heard it, Alli. What about it?" I replied. "You know what goes together with a Gentleman, right? An Angel" She said, winking at me. I blushed. I looked at Cody who was staring at me. He smiled and then looked away. After eating we walked out of the restaurant. Cody intertwined his fingers with mine again. We both smiled.

~End of flashback~

"Something wrong?" Sam asked. "No, not at all" I gave him a reassuring smile. After 5 minutes we arrived at the bus stop. "So this is where we need to take bus 409 when we go to school by bus" I explained. "The bus arrives here at 7:35 am" I added. "Okay" Sam nodded.

"And over there, across the street, there is the bakery" I pointed at the building. "Cool" Sam spoke. We walked back to our houses. "My place or yours?" I asked him. "Depends, do you want to be alone or not?" He answered. "I don't really mind, do you?" "Not really. Besides, my mom is too busy with getting everything ready for her new job and Emily is probably playing with her dolls or something"

"Sam, she's 9. Not 5. She probably doesn't even play with dolls anymore"

"She does play with her One Direction dolls" He chuckled. "Oh" That's possible of course. "Let's go to your house. Your family is so sweet to me" I smiled. Sam took out a key and unlocked the door. We stepped inside and he closed the door. "Mom, Emily, I'm home! And I brought some company!" Sam shouted through the whole house.

Emily ran up to us. A Harry doll in her left hand, a Louis doll in her right hand. "I guess you're a Larry Stylinson shipper huh?" I smiled. She shyly nodded as an answer. "As a bromance or romance?" I asked. "Only a bromance, as a romance it is kinda weird" She chuckled. "I feel ya girl, I feel ya" I winked. "Thory, are you a Directioner?" She suddenly blurted out. "Yeah, I am" A huge smile spread across my face as I said that, but not on my face only, on Emily's too.

"Who is your favourite?" She asked. "Hmm.. I don't know for sure. I can't pick one, I love them all" I answered. "Mine is Zayn, because he's hot!" She grinned. I chuckled at her comment. This kiddo is awesome. "Let's go to my room" Sam suddenly spoke. "Okay" I said as he took my hand and walked away from his sister.