Home Alone -Chapter 8

Tommy completely vanished all my thoughts. "Eww, Alli come here. They're holding hands" Alli came out of my room, still skyping with Madison. "Oh Tommy, holding hands is not that bad. Just wait, and you'll see them do things that are far more disgusting" She said with an evil smirk. "Perv" I said. "Your thoughts, not mine" She said while going back to my room, Tommy followed again. "Nooo, Tommy, don't leave me alone with your brother" I said jokingly. "I don't think you have a problem with him" He said right before he closed the door. Cody smiled. "I almost don't dare to ask but why are you holding my hand, again?" I asked him. "I just- I-uhm-I-just" I cut him off. "I didn't say I didn't like it" Oh boy, when I said that he started smiling like a fool, he went crazy I guess. He didn't answer my question though. Tommy broke the silence again. "Alli said I had to come call you two, Madison wants to talk to you" Madison Pettis wanted to talk to me? Why was that? Meh, never mind, nothing wrong with talking right?

Once again I was wrong. Apperently Alli informed Madison about 'us' and with 'us' I mean Cody and I. Madison started to ask all kinds of questions, like: "Have you kissed yet?" Or "When will you start dating?" I answered the same thing on every question wich was: "We're not a couple". "Yet" Tommy said. I think Cody was kind of thinking about saying that, but chose not to. "Oh, do you have twitter?" Madison asked. "Of course! It's @ThoryBrouns " "But your last name is Celis?" Alli asked confused. "I sort of hate my dad so I don't want his last name, I also haven't seen him in almost 2 years and I really don't care" I explained. "But when I made a twitter account I chose to use my real last name" "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that" Cody said while giving me a side hug since we were all sitting on my bed. "Don't be" I replied. "I'll follow you" Madison said. "Me too" Alli said. "You already follow me Alls" I said, smiling. "Oh, okay" She replied. "I'll follow you too" Cody said. "Thanks guys" I thanked them.

After that Cody, Tommy and I went to the livingroom since Alli wanted to have some privacy so she could gossip with Madison. We sat on the couch and we were watching Spongebob, it just started. Cody sang along like a little child, I laughed at that. He's 16 and still acts like a child. 

«Who lives in a pineapple deep under the sea?» 

Cody: SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS! 

I laughed again and that made him look at me. He stopped singing along, probably feeling embarrassed. I suddenly got a text from Aurélie. 

Aurélie: "Hey, do you maybe wanna come over? I'm home alone and I'm sooo bored xx" 

Thory: "Uhm sure, let me ask my mom xx" 

Aurélie: "Okay xx" 

I texted my mom to ask if it was alright. It was.  

Thory: "She says okay. Now I only need to ask 3 more people xx" 

Aurélie: "3? Who? Why? xx" 

Thory: "Cody, Alli and their brother Tommy are here, I can't just leave 'em xx" 

Aurélie: "No way! You're bringing Cody Simpson here?! xx"  

Thory: "Hm, maybe xx" 

Thory: "I'm gonna ask them now xx"  

I asked Alli first, she wanted to talk to Madison longer. Then I asked Tommy, he wanted to go back to Brad and Angie so he asked Alli to call Brad to pick him up. Last but not least I asked Cody.

"Cody, do you remember Aurélie?" I asked. "Yes, she's very sweet. Why?" He answered. "She asked me to come over. Do you wanna come with me?" "I'll go everywhere my Angel goes" He said, smiling. "I don't feel so good about leaving Alli here all alone" I said. "She'll be fine" Cody said, trying to comfort me. "No, I'm calling my mom to tell I'm not going while you text Aurélie with my phone" "Okay" He replied.

"She was a bit dissapointed but she understands it" Cody said. "Uhm okay, what exactly did you tell her?" "I told her that sexy Cody will be leaving in 4 days and that 'I' (actually you) wanted to spend more time with him" He said. I playfully hit him on his shoulder, "I hate you for doing that" "No you don't, you love me" He said, I didn't agree but I also didn't deny. Maybe he was right? Maybe I did love him?