I'm so proud of you -Chapter 67

I was writing in my diary: 'My cast is off, yay. It's saturday today, but not just any saturday.. It's Cody's birthday! YAAAY! Gonna call him now!'.

I stood up and searched through my contacts until I found it, CodyIsSexy.

He picked up and I started singing, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CODY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" "THORY BROUNS! KEEP IT DOWN!" My mom shouted. Woops.. "Sorry mom" I giggled.

I heard Cody laughing through the phone. "Thanks baby. I wish I could see you now" "Maybe you can. Can you skype right now?" "Yeah sure. I'll hang up then" "See ya" I hung up and opened skype.

'CodyTheSexyAussie wants to skype, accept?' Appeared on my screen. HELL YEAH! I clicked accept and Cody's face popped up.

"CODYYY!" I squaled.

"THORYYY!" He squaled back. We both burst out laughing. "I miss you" I frowned.

"I miss you too. I wish you could be here on my birthday party that Matt organized"

"Gosh you're already 17. You grew up so fast" I gasped and pretended to wipe away a tear.

"In less than 6 months you'll be 16 you know" He gasped also. "But you'll always be my little girl" He smiled.

"Yeah, and you'll always be my sexy Aussie" I chuckled.

"So, what are you gonna do on this amazing day?"

"The regular, stalk my favourite singer on twitter to see what he's up to on his birthday" I winked.

"That's probably a great idea" He chuckled. "I was just about to stalk my favourite fan on twitter so yeah"

"Not a fan, an Angel" I said sternly, but later started laughing. I'm not good at staying serious for long.

I opened twitter on my iPhone and saw that Cody tweeted something.

'@CodySimpson: Right now I just wish you were here @HeyItsThory'

"Cody, you manage to tweet the sweetest things" I said as I looked back up.

"I am sweet" He winked.

"No, you're Cody Robert Simpson. Son of Angie and Brad Simpson"

"Ugh, you know what I meant"

"Yeah" I giggled. Suddenly my mom walked into my room. "Happy birthday Cody" She said as she walked up to me and stood behind me, also in front of the camera.

"Thank you"

"Hey mom, you remembered!" I smiled proudly. "Yeah, not because you just sang 'Happy Birthday' or anything. And of course it's not like you're always like 'Oh my God! It's almost Cody's birthday! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!' every year, the whole week before Cody's birthday" She stated sarcasticly.

"Woops" I giggled.

"Obsessed much?" Cody laughed.

"You don't even know" I wiggled my eyebrows. "Oh hey, my posters are back in their place they used to be. Look" I stood up and showed him my 'Cody Simpson Wall Of Fame'.

I heard Cody laugh and my mom gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I'm going to the bakery, be back soon. Bye sweetie" "Bye mom".

"Is it weird to kiss your posters?" I asked Cody. I was just kidding, you know that right?

"A little" Cody chuckled.

"Does the fact that it's a poster of my boyfriend make it any less weird?"

"Makes it only weirder"

"Oh my God! You're using my twisted grammar! I'm so proud of you!" I gasped and wiped away a fake tear again.

"You're a weirdo" He laughed.

"Yeah, but you love me anyway"

"True. Because you're my weirdo"

"Awww. Isn't it weird for you to know that your girlfriend was actually one of those crazy fans? And that she still has posters of you?" I asked.

"Meh, not so much. Love is love, wether you're a fan or not, I love you. And the fact that you have posters of me is probably weirder for you than it is for me" He chuckled.

"There he goes again, copying my grammar. Well yeah, it is pretty weird that the boy I once was so obsessed with is now my boyfriend. When I look at these posters I see Cody Simpson, the superstar, and not the person I see when I look at you. When I look at you it's like I'm just looking at any other teenage boy, a hot teenage boy, but still a normal teenage boy. It's actually scary how much my life has changed since I met you. I mean, I'm sort of famous now" I laughed at the end.

Cody pointed at the wall to my left, his right. "What about them? Is it weird looking at their posters?" He asked, meaning my One Direction posters.

"Yeah, it's exactly the same with them. I know them for real. And they're so much different then how they seem"

"I'll try to text you through the day but I have a party to attend to now. Oh, Sam told me you have snapchat now?"

I nodded, "gcf143".

Cody smiled, "I'll send you some pictures of my party. See you later Angel".

I waved, "Bye Codes. Have fun".