I can hear her breathing -Chapter 62

~Thory's POV~

"Thory?" Cody repeated. I remained silent, not sure what to say to him. "Thory, are you there?". I still didn't say a thing. I heard some shuffling in the background and then recognized Alli's voice, "Cody, who's at the phone?". "Thory. But she isn't answering. I know she's there though, I can hear her breathing" He chuckled. I heard some heels clicking and then Alli's voice again, directly in the phone this time.

"Hey girl!" She cheered. "Hey Alls. How are you?" I started. "I'm great. What about you?" "I'm fine" "So, why did you want to talk to my brother?" "I uhm, I wanted to invite you all over for dinner on New Year's Eve, in our hotelroom. If that's alright with you?"

"Wait a second. I'll ask mom and dad... They say it's okay. I'll see you then I guess" "Yeah, see you then. Tell your family I said hey" "I will. Bye" "Bye". That, was awkward. And the dinner will be even awkwarder. The cool thing about me is, I make up my own words. Like readier, awkwarder, that stuff. Oh well, at least I'll see Alli, Tommy, Angie and Brad again. And Cody, but it will be very hard for me to talk to him. I'm way too shy.

And ugh, there's this song, it has been stuck in my head ever since I woke up from my coma in the hospital. I don't know what it's called and I don't even know where I heard it. I started humming it and later whistling. Emily walked into our room. "Hey Thory" She greeted me. "What song are you humming?" "I don't really know actually" "Do you remember the lyrics?" "Yeah. Why?" "Can you sing it? Maybe I know the song"

I nodded, "I only remember the chorus though". "Wherever you are, no matter how far, I promise that I won't give up on you. They say out of sight, means out of mind. But they couldn't be further from the truth. 'Cause I'm in love with you" "That's Summertime Of Our Lives! Cody's newest song! He did a twitcam and said it was dedicated to you!" She cheered. "He's so cute with his ukelele" She giggled. Ukelele? Ukelele.. Sounds a bit like a guitar.. Cody was playing my guitar in the hospital. It's all coming back to me now! Cody was singing Summertime Of Our Lives to wake me up!

I gave Emily a kiss on her forehead, "Thank you". And then I ran to the livingroom. "Thank you for what?" She asked confused. "Never mind" I shouted. "Mom, Nicole, I'm going for a walk. I'll be back in an hour or so" I hollered as I walked out the door and later to the elevator.

I walked out of our hotel and soon noticed that it was raining. I started walking in the pouring rain. Suddenly I received a message. Who would text me now? I checked my phone.

Cody: 'Hey cutie, are you okay? You aren't mad at me, are you?x'

Thory: 'Not mad. Just confused x'

Cody: 'Oh ): Are you alright? Do you need help? You can talk to me if you want to x'

Thory: 'I know I can Cody. And yeah, I'm fine. But the rain is really cold ): x'

I'm so cold right now. I just walked to where I wanted to go in the first place. Then at the end of the street I saw a tall figure, walking up to me. It was really dark and the storm was getting worse. I could barely see where I was going. I started walking a little faster and picked up my pace. The figure came closer and closer and I started to recognize it. "Thory?" He hollered. "Cody?" I shouted back. I started running and running as he did the same.

"Cody!" I squaled. He picked me up and spun me around, planting a soft kiss on my lips as he put me down. "You know what Robert?" I teased. "What?" He chuckled. "I always wanted to kiss my Prince Charming in the pouring rain" "I don't see a Prince Charming around here so you'll just have to do with me" He winked. "Perfect" I smiled before smashing my lips onto his.

"I still love you Cody. I always have and always will. Is it weird to say that I just realized that while talking to a 9 year old? Well, anyway, I never stopped loving you and I thought I should tell you because that evening in the park I said it and then ran off. And I've been thinking a lot and I was just too shy to face you and-" Cody cut me off by kissing me again. "You know what, you talk to much" He laughed. "That's a nice way to shut me up. Maybe I should talk more" I giggled.

The storm got worse and we were both soaking wet. "Let's go back to the hotel" Cody suggested. "Bye Cody" I waved as I turned around, ready to walk back to my hotel. "Where are you going? My hotel is closer and I will not let you walk that far through this storm" He sternly said. "Okay daddy" I teased. He rolled his eyes at me.

We started walking to his hotel and talked a bit. "When is your cast coming off?" "Next week" "That's good" "This is awkward" "Yeah" "How did you know I was going to your hotel?" I asked. "Because I know you Thory" "Is that so Robert?" I wiggled my eyebrows. Cody laughed, "Yes, I do". "Okay Simpson, tell me what you know about me. Amaze me"

"I know that your favourite colours are blue, purple and pink. Your favourite food is french fries and your favourite drink is Ice Tea. I know that sometimes when you're trying to concentrate, you stick out your tongue" "I do not!" "Yes you do" He chuckled. "Whatever Simpson" "Let me continue. I know that your favourite artist is Cody Simpson. I know that you like to help people, big problems or small. I know that you act all tough but that you're actually fragile and emotional. I know that you've been bullied and that you selfharmed. I know that you never really fit in, but that you're okay with that. I know that-" I cut him off, "Okay okay, I get it. You know a lot about me".

I yawned, "I'm so tired". "Come here" Cody motioned for me to come closer. We stopped walking and he picked me up bridal style. We arrived at his hotel and people were looking at us. We went upstairs with the elevator and I immediately ran into Alli's arms. "Alli!" I squaled. "Thory! I'm sorry! If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have this stupid cast" She frowned. "Nah it's cool. Want to sign it?". She nodded and walked to her room to grab a marker.

Angie, Brad and Tommy walked up to me. I always call him Tommy but his name is actually just Tom. Well whatever, he isn't complaining. They all hugged me and Cody explained why exactly I was in their hotelroom. While explaining, he put his arm around my waist. Alli came back and noticed Cody's touch. "Oh my God! Are you back together?" She cheered. Cody looked at me with a questioning look. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah" Cody smiled. Alli clapped for us. Tommy, Alli and Cody signed my cast. Tommy just wrote 'Tommy' and a smileyface, Alli wrote 'Allibug xox' and Cody wrote 'Codes xo'. Aww, cuties. After half an hour of talking with Alli and Cody, Angie suddenly spoke up, "Sweety, this storm is getting pretty bad. Why don't you stay here and I'll call your mom?". I nodded and smiled at her, "Thanks Angie".

"Thory, Cody, you're soaking wet. Go take a hot shower to warm up a little. But not together" Brad winked. "I wouldn't dare" Cody smirked. "We all know you would, you little pervert" Tommy laughed. Dissed by an 8 year old, hahaha. I high-fived Tommy. Cody turned to me, "Thory, I'm not a pervert, right?". "Meh, you kinda are"

We all laughed as Cody fake frowned. I kissed him on the cheek, "But I love ya babe". He smiled from ear to ear. "I missed you so much" He whispered to me. "Well, you're gonna have to miss me a little longer because I'm going to take a shower now" I walked to their bathroom and showered, wich by the way isn't easy with a cast on your arm. I walked back to the livingroom and Angie walked up to me.

"I called your mom and she said it was okay, you can stay till tomorrow. You can sleep in Alli's room, it has a double bed". I hugged her, "Thanks Angie". "Anytime". "You can borrow one of my pj's and also clothes and shoes for tomorrow because yours are soaking wet and won't be able to get dry by tomorrow" Alli smiled at me. I've missed her smile so much.

"I'm going to bed, I'm knackered" I yawned. "Knackered?" Alli questioned, raising an eyebrow. "British English for really really tired" I giggled. "That's such a weird word" Alli laughed. "I know. British people" I laughed along. We went to bed and started talking.

"How did Sam take it when you broke up with him?" "I didn't. He did. He said that he knew that I still loved Cody and that he didn't want to pretend" "That's odd" "Yeah" I nodded. "I still wonder how Cody knew that I was coming here. He said because he knows me" I chuckled. "He does, we all do" Alli smiled. "Yeah" I smiled too. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in" Alli said. Cody walked in, "Hey babes". I threw my pillow at him. "Just wanted to say goodnight" He chuckled. "Yeah yeah, goodnight" Alli rolled her eyes at him. "Can't Thory sleep with me?" He whined. "But Angie said-" I started. "Oh come on, you know you want it" Cody sang. "Fine" I sighed. "Have fun" Alli wiggled her eyebrows. I picked my pillow up and threw it at her. "Shut up" I giggled.

Cody and I walked to his room and crawled under the sheets. He took me in his arms and kissed the top of my head. "I missed this so much" Cody whispered. "Me too" I whispered back. "Goodnight Angel" "Goodnight Cody"