We have an announcement -Chapter 65

~New Year's Eve party~
I was a bit nervous about it, I mean, my ex-boyfriend and boyfriend -or should I say fiancé?- being in the same room. That shit it scary. Excuse my language, I'm sorry. Hahaha no I'm not. I was just getting ready, you know, putting on make-up and that kind of girly girl stuff, when there was a knock on the door.

"Sam, Emily, Thory, somebody get that please" Nicole shouted from the kitchen. She was cooking with my mom. "Sam, get it. Thory and I are still getting ready" Emily shouted at him. I chuckled, "Do you always boss your brother around like that?". She giggled, "Yeah, pretty much". This kid is awesome, I know I said it before, but it's true.

Cody's voice sounded, "Hello Francine, Nicole. Hey Sam. Is Thory not here?". "She's in her room, getting ready. You know girls" Sam laughed. "I sure do" Cody laughed with him. Suddenly the door of Emily and I's room flung open. "There you are" Cody said as he slowly walked up to me, looking me up and down. "You look stunning" He gasped. "Thanks" I blushed. "Come on" He smiled as he linked arms with me.

Emily rolled her eyes, "Can you be more lovey-dovey?" She asked sarcasticly. I nodded, "Watch". I leaned in and closed the distance between Cody and me by connecting our lips. "Ewww. Gross. GAG" She said disgusted as she ran to the livingroom. Cody and I followed her to the livingroom, arms linked, laughing at a disgusted Emily.

Sam walked up to me and hugged me. "You look beautiful" He whispered in my ear as he burried his head in the crook of my neck. Why did he suddenly, out of nowhere, decide to hug me? He let go of me and grinned, I looked at where he was looking, wich was Cody. Was he seriously trying to make Cody jealous? Oh well, he didn't know me and Cody were back together, yet.

We all sat down, Cody sitting next to me on the left, Sam right across me. Great. The sarcasm is strong in this one. Cody gently rested his hand on my thigh as we waited for our food. I swear I heard Sam groan. He must've noticed. But I don't understand, first he tells me he wants me to be happy, and then when I am, he disagrees and acts all annoyed about it.

When we were done eating Cody stood up, glass raised, and he pulled me up too. "We have an announcement" "We do?" I asked confused. "Yes, we do" "Oh fantastic. And you're telling me now? I don't even know the announcement" I groaned. "We would like to announce to you, that I proposed and that Thory said yes. Soon we'll be husband and wife"

"Oh. That" I smiled. They applauded us, wich I didn't expect because we're only 15 and 16, and we recently broke up and got back together. Oh well, I guess they know how happy we are together. Sam stood up and walked to his room, slamming the door shut. We all jumped -no not literally you weirdo- at his action and looked at each other with wide eyes. "I'll go talk to him" I said as I slowly made my way over to his room. I knocked and walked in after hearing a loud, "Come in".

He was sitting on his bed, looking at his phone. "What you up to?" I asked softly while sitting next to him. "Looking at pictures of us". I looked at the screen and saw a picture of Sam and me, kissing. "I understand" I sighed silently. "No you don't. You don't understand how much it hurts to see you with him. I love you Thory, and that won't change. I want you to be happy but it hurts to see you happy with another guy than me"

I gave him a side hug. He shifted on the bed and hugged me back, the hug becoming a normal one instead of a side one. I nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck. "I'll always love you Sam. You're my bestfriend" I whispered. "But you'll always love him more" He mumbled. When he pulled away he asked a question I would never think he'd ask. "Do you know a date yet?" "Wait what? A date for what?" I asked confused.

"A date for when you'll be marrying him" He answered, empathizing 'him' in disgust. "Uh, no. In a few years or so" "Good" He mumbled. "Look Sam, I uh, have to go back" "Yeah, me too" "At least try to enjoy this party and don't fight. Please" I whispered. "No promises" He muttered. "For me? Please?" "Fine" He sighed.

We walked back to the livingroom. We sat down and Sam glared at Cody. I kicked him from under the table. He leaned forward, "What was that for?" He whisper/shouted. "Be nice" I glared at him. "I'll go put the dishes in the sink" I announced as I stood up and collected all the plates. Cody stood up too, "I'll help". When all the dishes were put in the sink, Cody took a step forward, wich was towards me.

~Cody's POV~
"What's up with him?" I asked Thory, empathizing 'him' as I pointed to Sam without anyone seeing except Thory. "He uh, he's a bit jealous I guess" She answered quietly. I nodded as a sign that I understood. "Then this will drive him crazy" I mumbled, silent enough so no one could hear, not even Thory. I took another step forward and smashed my lips on hers.

Her eyes went wide as I slid my tongue in her mouth. Finally going with the flow she closed her eyes and smiled through our kiss. I looked at Sam who was looking at us in disgust. I winked at him. He was getting really angry now but I actually couldn't care less. That was the exact reason I was doing it. Nobody, and I do mean NOBODY touches my girl.

He wants to be jealous? Then I'll give him something to be jealous about. I purposely moaned, just loud enough so he could hear. Our parents were too busy talking so they didn't notice, gladly. I looked back at her and then closed my eyes. I stroked my hand up and down her leg, causing her to moan silently. We were now fully making out and I could just feel Sam's eyes on us. Good.

I looked back at Sam and chuckled against Thory's lips. Sam was absolutely pissed. It's his fault you know, he started it. He was trying to make me jealous by hugging her and whispering something in her ear. Too bad for him that I'm her boyfriend and he's not. Thory pulled away and smiled at me. "Well, I didn't see that one coming" She stated. I chuckled and looked at Sam who was furious by now.

~Thory's POV~
That kiss was great. But it was a bit awkward when he moaned against my lips and stroked up and down my leg, making me moan too. I mean, what if our parents heard us? Cody was looking at something and I soon noticed what. Or better said, who. Sam. He was furious. I shook my head in dissapointment. That's why Cody suddenly kissed me, moaned, and made me moan. Because Sam was watching, and Cody knew that. He was trying to make Sam jealous.

"Cody.." I started, looking at the floor. "What's wrong?" He asked concerned. "Why did you do that? Don't you see it's hurting him?" I sighed. I feel bad now, poor Sam. "What are you talking about?" "You know what I'm talking about Cody" "I just don't want anyone touching my girl, you're mine, and he needs to know that"

"I'm not an object Cody. I'm not anybody's. I'm not some sort of prize you can win" "But-" "No Cody. I just want to enjoy the rest of this night. I really don't want to talk to you right now" I brushed past him and sat down on my chair. Sam looked at me with worry in his eyes. He mouthed me an, "Are you okay?". "I'm fine" I lied. I wasn't fine. My boyfriend just kissed me only to make my bestfriend, who's in love with me, jealous.

I was pretty angry. Cody walked up to us and sat down beside me. He leaned to his right, where I was sitting. "I'm sorry" He whispered. "Whatever" I muttered. He frowned. Okay now I feel bad for making Cody feel bad. But it's his own fault. It's okay that he wants to kiss me, but it's not okay that he wants to do it just to make Sam jealous. That's just wrong.

"It's almost 12 o' clock. Let's start the countdown" Angie suggested. Everyone agreed as Brad looked at his watch. "10..9..8" He started. "7..6..5..4" Angie, Nicole and my mom continued. "3..2..1.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!" We all cheered. We all stood up to hug each other. Cody looked at me and sat back down, without hugging me. I think he knew I was still pretty angry.

"I'm a bit tired, I'm going to rest in my room" I lied while walking to my room. I sat down at the end of my bed, just looking at the wall right in front of me. The door creaked open a little and soon Cody walked up to me. He sat down on my bed, on the spot right next to me. "Are you still mad?" He asked quietly, but I just ignored him. "I'll take that as a yes" He muttered.

"Come on baby, you can't stay mad at me forever" He smirked. I turned my head away and mumbled, "I can try". He came closer, I could feel his warm breath on my neck. He softly pressed his lips on my neck, only to kiss every inch of it a few seconds later. I let out a quiet moan without wanting it. Cody heard it anyway. I turned my head to face him, and that gave him the perfect oppurtunity to smash his lips on mine. He placed his right hand on my shoulder and gently pushed me down on my bed.

He deepened the kiss and I have to say, I didn't mind. "Thory? Cody?" Alli called from the livingroom. The door opened slowly and Alli look at us. "Oh, I see that you're very busy" She wiggled her eyebrows and closed the door again. Cody and I burst out laughing. "Still mad?" He smirked. "No. That kiss showed me what I was missing" I giggled. "Good" He winked.