Money doesn't matter -Chapter 74

SPECIAL VIDEO ON THE SIDE, PLEASE WATCH IT! OH AND.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAZ!

I was just about to fall asleep when I felt Cody shifting in my bed. "Are you awake?" He whispered, his head hovering over mine.

I turned around and nodded. "Yeah. Why?"

"I can't sleep, want to go outside and watch the stars?" He stood up, grabbed a blanket that was hanging over my couch and wrapped it around himself, opening his arms for me to cuddle up to him.

I yawned, stretching out my word because of it. "Sure" I stood up, put my flipflops on, grabbing an extra blanket to lay down on the grass considering it would be wet, and hugged Cody, walking to the back door together.

I laid the blanket down for us to sit on and carefully sat down, making sure I wouldn't get wet -from the grass, you pervs. Cody had his left arm stretched, holding himself up, and his right arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Do you see that star over there?" He asked, pointed to a star that was shining really bright.

A smile tugged at my lips. "Of course, it's beautiful. It shines so bright"

"That's my favourite star. It's called Thory, the same name as my favourite girl"

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks, turning them into a dark shade of pink. "You bought a star and named it after me?"

Cody's smile went wide and nodded. "Yes, it's your birthday present"

"I- I don't know what to say Cody. Thank you so much. You shouldn't have, it's so expensive. And besides, you already bought me those tickets"

"Baby, I'm a millionaire. Money doesn't matter" A cheeky smile appeared on his flawless face as he winked at me. "Didn't I tell you? Those tickets were a gift from Alli, not from me"

My mouth made an 'o' shape. So Cody's present is a star named after me, and Alli's present is a bunch of tickets for One Direction. Awesome. Did I tell you they have backstage passes too?

Cody sat up, crossing his legs. I shifted my body, placing my head in his lap. He slowly stroked my hair, playing with the tips.

"So soft" He muttered, smiling down at me. I smiled back, looking at the beautiful night sky.

"I like this right here" I sang quietly, Cody's smile grew even wider now.

***

I woke up with a terrible pain in my back. I sat up and looked around, seeing that Cody and I had fallen asleep on the grass. Ouch. That's not the best place to sleep.

After we showered, got dressed, and had breakfast, we -including Sam and Emily- piled into my mom's car and Cody drove us to the amusement park.

Alli told me about how she snuck out last night and took a picture of Cody and me sleeping on the grass. Apparently it's all over twitter, instagram and facebook now. She also sent it to me because, to be honest with you, we look fucking cute in that picture. I went on the Cody Simpson Fanpage -I totally adore that page- to see what was new. Some admins write amazing imagines. Anyway, I saw the picture of last night, and they put the caption 'Alli tweeted this yesterday. Aww, aren't they cute?(: I totally ship Thody'. I smiled to myself as I continued scrolling through some fanpages.

I loved and hated to be all over the internet. I mean, it's cool to be known and all, but the hate hurts. And you can't go anywhere or can't do shit because the next day your face is on every corner of the web. Anywhore, the things I just said are totally irrelevant so let's tell you about the outfit I was wearing.

I was wearing my white 'CRAZY MOFOS' tanktop -wich I adore btw-, my black shorts and black glittered Vans. I put my hair up in a -not so messy- messy bun, considering it would get totally fucked up -from all the attractions during the day- if I would let it down, I only wore my white Ice-Watch because I wouldn't want to loose any of my jewelry. Alli let me borrow her Burberry lipgloss and I put on some mascara -Maybelline Cat Eyes. I took my O'Neill backpack with me, filled with drinks and sandwiches. [A/N: You can find this outfit on my polyvore account called 'thorysimpson']

It wasn't too far from the Chinese restaurant Cody and I went to yesterday. Angie and Brad drove Jake, Josh and Tom to the amusement park as well, using a rental car. I didn't even know you could rent cars in Belgium o_o

We all paid our tickets -Cody being the gentleman he is, paid mine- and waited in the line to get inside. Once we were all in, we were greeted by a mascot and a photographer. The mascot was motioning us to stand with him as the photographer asked us if she could take a picture -they ask everybody that. We all stood together and had big smiles on our faces when the flash went off.

The photographer gave me a ticket, explaining that I needed that to see and/or buy the picture. Cody grabbed my hand, entwining our fingers, and started walking towards the second gate, the gate you needed to go through to get to the attractions.

"So, you come here a lot?" Josh asked out of the blue.

I shook my head. "Maybe once a year. But I do know that you need to go to the back of the park first because no one will be there now" It's true. Everyone is piling up at the attractions in the beginning of the park. Stupid motherfuckers.

After 5 minutes of walking, we came to a stop, looking at the attraction in front of us. There was barely a line. They were like, maybe 8 people standing there. So we got in the line and waited till it was our turn.