Beach Time -Chapter 22

"Let's go to the beach" Alli said. "Okay" Cody and I said at the same time. Alli and I changed into bikini's and shorts, Cody put on swimmingshorts and left his shirt on. He intertwined his fingers with mine and we were off to the beach.

AT THE BEACH

Cody took his shirt off and he went swimming immediatly. Alli an I were sitting on our towels and reading some magazines. "Thory! Come here!" Cody yelled. "Why?" I yelled back. "The water is great!" He ran up to me. "No Cody, I don't want to go into the sea. It's too cold" "Oh come on, for me?" He did the puppydog face. "Oh, in that case.." I said. He smiled. "NO" I added. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He ran to the water and threw me in. It was not as cold as I thought it would be. When I came back up, I wanted to push Cody under. Before I could do anything he kissed me. "Well played Simpson, well played" I said.

Alli's POV

Cody and Thory ran up to me. "Oh no! Guys! No! Oh god! Somebody help me!" I shouted. "No one is gonna help you" Thory said. "Come here Alli, give your big brother a hug" Cody said. "No Cody, stay away from me. You're all wet and sticky" "No kidding" Cody said sarcasticly. He grabbed me and hugged me. "Codyyy"

I whined. "What?" He said. "Now I'm wet too" They both laughed. We swam, we talked, we tanned and then we went home.

Thory's POV

We were back home now. "I thought you were going to teach me how to surf?" I asked Cody. "Tomorrow" He replied. "Uhm, okay" I nodded. Cody went upstairs to his room and Alli and I went to Alli's room. We did a twitcam and answered questions of fans. Alli read the questions. (Side note: Sorry if the twitter usernames I used really exist and if it's yours. I randomly made them up)

"Question from @SBK_143Angel, for Thory. Are you and Cody a couple?" I looked at Alli. "Should I tell yet?" I whispered in her ear. Cody entered the room. "Hey guys. 'Sup?" "We're doing a twitcam. And Thory got a question" Alli said. "Oh really, that's great babe. What question was it?" Cody said while putting his arms around my waist. "Someone asked if we're dating" I said. "I'll answer that one" He smiled. "Yes we are. She's my girl" He added while giving me a quick kiss. "@Cody's_Angel says that you guys are super cute" Alli said. Cody and I smiled. Alli read the next question out loud and her smile turned into a frown. "@CurdyLover has a question for Cody. Why do you even like her? She's so fat and ugly. She's like, Ugly Betty 2 or something. And braces? Ugh. You just wanted to be nice to her right? Because you think she's pethatic. Isn't that correct?" Cody's face turned red, he was getting really angry and I started to cry. I can't help it, I'm very emotional. "Let me tell you something, this is for all my Angels who share the same opinion about my girlfriend and hate her. If you hate my girlfriend or say bad and mean things about her, you're not a real Angel. My real Angels would support me and my girl, so you saying those stuff about her proves that you're not a real Angel. I don't like her, I love her, and not out of pity. I love her for who she is and I love it how she treats me like normal Cody and not like Cody Simpson, the superstar. She is not fat and not ugly, she is beautiful. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with braces, I had it too and so did Alli. So @CurdyLover, you're not a true Angel if you're saying those things. Next question"

Cody's POV

Thory smiled at me. Alli read the next question. "You guys are cute together. And Cody, way to go for protecting you're girl. You're such a Gentleman" We all smiled. "Thank you" Thory said while blushing. "I try" I said. "Last question" Alli replied. "Give eachother a kiss for the cam" Alli read. I kissed Thory, we smiled during the kiss. Alli went like 'awwee'. "Okay, that was it for today's twitcam" Alli said while waving at the webcam. Thory and I waved too. "Bye Angels and Gents" I said. Alli shut off her laptop and went downstairs, leaving Thory and I alone in her room. "Thank you Cody" "For what?" I asked. "For protecting me" "I told you I would make sure that you wouldn't get hurt, didn't I?" She nodded and hugged me.