Bella? -Chapter 35

"Wait.. Bella? Is that you?"

"Of course it's me you dumbass!"

"How did you even get my number? I never gave it to you" I was trying my best to stay calm.

"Ugh, you're so young and naïve. I just asked one of your boyfriend's friends and he gave it to me. Isn't that sweet?" She said in a bitchy tone.

"Cody's friends wouldn't give you my number. They don't like you, and neither do I.."

"Oh boohoo.. You think I care? I know his closest friends wouldn't do that so I asked Justin Bieber. He's really nice you know? You could be a cute couple, you know, after Cody DUMPS YOU"

"Cody's not gonna dump me! Lose the attitude, you bitch!"

"Just know that I always get what I want, and right now, I want Cody"

I really can't stand this girl. I didn't answer on that.

"You better watch your back" She whispered in the phone, and then hung up on me. God, I hate that bitch.

I started to shout, and yell, and scream. I heard someone running up the stairs, really fast. Alli and Cody threw the door open. "Are you okay?" Alli asked in a concerned voice. I nodded "I'm fine". "Are you sure Angel?" Cody asked, also concerned. I hate to lie, but he just can't know about this. I don't want to see him get hurt because of Bella. He usually notices when something's wrong, but not this time. I've been through a lot, so I can fake a smile easily "Yes, I'm sure. Now go eat your pancakes, I'll be downstairs in a minute" "Okay" He replied. He kissed my cheek and went downstairs.

Alli's POV

"Now tell me, what's really wrong?" I asked her. "Bella just called.." "Ugh, what did she want from you?" "Cody, apparently" "Wait a sec, how did she get your number in the first place?" "She asked Justin Bieber and he gave it to her" She sighed. "She said that I need to back off from Cody or bad things will happen. And at the end of the call she said that I probably need to watch my back" She explained. "You're not going anywhere alone anymore, Bella could be dangerous" I stated. She hugged me "Thanks Alli". I hugged her back "You're welcome". "Let's not tell Cody about this" We both said at the same time and then nodded.

"I'm going downstairs now and finish breakfast" I spoke. "Aight, I'll be right there" She replied.

Thory's POV

Alli went back downstairs. «We can change the outcome, if we join and reach out a hand» Who's calling me now? I took my phone out of my pocket. Ellie Goulding? Why is she calling me? Oh, I forgot to tell you that I texted her a lot, she really knows how to cheer someone up :). She's a good friend.

"Hey Ellie" I cheerfully said, picking up my phone.

"Hey, how are you?"

"Good, you?"

"I'm good"

"So what's the reason you call?"

"Wanted to know how everything has been"

"Awwe Ellie, that's sweet. Well, everything's been.. Crazy, I guess. Remember that nightmare I told you about?"

"Yeah?"

"Bella called me right before you did, saying that I should back off from Cody. She was threathening me"

"Wow. Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I have great friends"

"So, how's it like to be back home?"

"I'm not home haha, I'm in Australia"

"What? Why?"

"Family trip with the Simpson's"

"Oh. Hope you have fun. Text me if something's wrong okay? Or just when you wanna talk, or if you're bored. You know what? Just text me whenever you want"

"Aight, that's a deal"

"I gotta go now though" I added.

"Okay. Talk to you later" And I hung up after that. I wonder what my boy is doing? I did hear Alli's door and the frontdoor open and close during my call. I quickly ran downstairs and saw...