I say One, you say Direction -Chapter 60

Hey guys! It's T-Bear here! Lots of you told me to let Thory break up with Sam but just read ;) I love you Panda's! Enjoy!

-------------------------------------

~Next morning~

I woke up to a text.

Cody: 'Goodmorning beautiful x'

Oh no, Cody. I kissed him last night. Damn it. I have to tell Sam about that. But how will he react? I have to bring it subtle. I texted Cody.

Thory: 'Hey Cody. Not that I regret last night but I feel kinda guilty, I have to tell Sam x'

Cody: 'Okay. I understand. Maybe you can ask him about Ryan? x'

Thory: 'Sure! Ttyl x'

I checked to see if anybody was home, they were all out. Perfect. I stood in front of the mirror and practised how to tell Sam about the kiss.

"Hey Sam, I kissed Cody last night. Oops, sorry" No that sounds rude.

"Sam, we need to talk. I saw Cody last night and we kissed. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me" No, that sounds desperate.

"Sam, I need to tell you something. Last night something unexpected happened. I saw Cody on my walk and we started talking and after a while we kissed. I didn't mean to, I'm sorry" Okay, that sounds great.

I turned around and saw Sam leaning on the door. "What part did you hear?" I asked nervously. "All of it" "Sam I can explain! I-" He cut me off, "You already did". He sighed, "I knew this would happen". "What would happen?" "You leaving me for him. I know that you still love him Thory. I know that you've always loved him" "That's not true" "Yes it is"

"I love YOU" "No , you don't" "Yes I do!" "Not like you love Cody, and not like I love you" "I-" "You love me as a friend, a bestfriend. That's all. But Cody, he's your true love. Don't deny it. I'm not angry at you, just a little bit dissapointed that it has to end like this. I saw it coming though, you never said 'I love you'. Now I know why"

"Please Sam, don't break up with me" "Then don't see it as breaking up, see it as setting you free. And don't worry about it, we'll always stay friends" "I guess I'm free now" I sighed. Sam walked up to me with his arms opened wide. He pulled me in for a hug and I hugged him back. "This is as friends, right?" I asked during the hug. He chuckled, "Yes. Friends". He loosened his grip on me.

"Okay but don't let go just yet" I pleaded. His grip tightened again, "I wasn't going to". I smiled, things finally felt right again. "Now let's go to Madame Tussaud's, shall we?" Sam cheered. I took a shower, got dressed and walked downstairs. Apparently Nicole called a cab to take us there. We stepped in it and then we were on our way.

"Thory, will you go with me to the wax figures of One Direction? Please please please?" Emily whined. "Sure" I smiled. I suddenly got an idea. I texted Niall.

Thory: 'Hey Niall, put the food down, I need a favor. Meet me in the restrooms at Madame Tussaud's in 15 minutes please, and bring the boys. See you there x'

Niall Horan: 'How did you know I was eating? And alright, see you there'

Thory: 'Because you are always eating doofus(: x'

Niall Horan: 'True'

"Who are you texting? Alli? Aurélie? Cody?" Sam questioned. "Nobody" I replied. We arrived at Madame Tussaud's and I went straight to the restrooms. "Gotta go to the toilet. See ya" I told the rest.

"Finally, it took you long enough. Even Louis drives faster" Harry laughed (Directioners will get the clue). Louis punched him lightly on the shoulder, "Hey!". "What favor do you need?" Niall asked before stuffing his face with oreos. I rolled my eyes, "Seriously Niall?". "What?" "Never mind. Could you guys put your wax figures somewhere else and take it's places? I want to surprise a fan"