Dinner At Ellemy's -Chapter 19

Alli's POV

Cody came to me to ask for help. I already had a few ideas for him. He just had to wait a while, to make sure that this love was something that was gonna last forever. Because when he would start this, he could never undo it. He accepted that fact, besides, he kind of had to.

THAT EVENING (5pm)

Thory's POV

Alli was helping me to get ready for the dinner at Ellemy's. She was supposed to come with us, but she wasn't feeling too well. She helped me with my hair, my clothes, my shoes and my make up. I was wearing a short red strapless dress, red heels, Alli did my hair like Taylor Swift in the music video of 'Lovestory'and I was wearing bright red lipstick.

Cody's POV

It was already 5:45 pm and the girls still weren't ready yet. I knocked on the door of Alli's room. "Come in" Alli said.

"Alli, why aren't you ready yet?" I asked. "I'm not going" She answered. "Why not?" "I'm not feeling well" "Oh, okay. I guess it's just us then" I said while turning at Thory. "You look stunning" I said, amazed by how beautiful she looked, her dress, her heels, her lips, all red. Great idea popped up, have to use this in my next song. She giggled and blushed. "Shall we, my lady?" I asked while sticking my hand out for her to take. "We shall" She answered while taking my hand.

We walked of the stairs, hand in hand. Jeremy just arrived.

We stepped in his car and we drove to their hotel. Once we arrived I gave Jeremy a bro-hug and Ellie a normal hug. Thory hugged them too. Ellie whispered something in Thory's ear, and she smiled. "I know, so do you" She answered. I wonder what that's about?

Thory's POV

"You really got yourself a great man. You're very lucky" Ellie whispered. "I know, so do you" I answered, smiling. "Cody, could I maybe ask you something?" I asked him. "Yeah sure" "You said you gave me this iPhone so I could text you guys more often when I'm in Belgium" "Aye, why?" "I was just thinking, can I use it to text other people here too? Like Ellie or Finn or somebody else?" "Of course"

"Great" I said.

Ellie cooked herself and it was delicious. We talked for a few more hours, it was now 9pm. Jeremy dropped us back off at Cody's house.

We went upstairs to Cody's room to talk a bit.

A LITTLE LATER

"Cody I'm tired" "Go to sleep then" He was smirking. "Thanks for the tip Captain Obvious" I said sarcasticly. "You're welcome" He winked at me. "Well, I'm off to Alli's room" "Just stay here already" "Fine" I sighed. Actually, I didn't mind, like, AT ALL. I liked it, if I couldn't sleep, he'd sing me a lullaby or just one of his songs, so cute. I put on some pj's and went to sleep. He kissed my forehead. "Goodnight Angel, sweet dreams, of me" Even with the lights off I knew that he was smirking. "Goodnight Cody" I snuggled up to him and fell asleep with his arms wrapped around me.