To the hospital -Chapter 56

~Last day of school before Christmas holiday~

I walked out of class and eventually out of school, fingers entwined with Sam's, when I noticed a familiar face. A girl, around 15, with blonde hair was standing next to the busstop in front of our school. She was wearing black skinny jeans, a hoodie and pastry shoes. I let go of Sam's hand and ran up to her.

"ALLI!" I squaled. "THORY!" She hugged me. "I missed you so much! And I love your new song, it's amazing!" I placed my head in the crook of her neck. "I missed you too! We all missed you! Cody probably the most.." "Did you know about the interview?" "Yeah, well, that's why I'm here. Because I just wanted to know how you were feeling, because I missed you, and to tell you about Cody"

"Alli, I don't want to know about Cody.." "Thory, you have to talk to him. He hasn't spoken to any of us for the last 2 months, he barely eats and he isn't able to write any songs. You're the only person he'll listen and talk to. You have to help us, help him. Come back with me to L.A. , please?" She looked at me with pleading eyes.

"To get cheated on and lied to again? No thanks" "Thory, please? I'm begging you. We need you, he needs you" "No Alli, are you not listening to me or something?" "He still loves you, and I know that deep down you still love him too. You just don't want to admit it because you're Sam's girl now. Yeah, that's right, we heard. Wanna know who told us? Bella fucking Thorne. I don't even know how she knows"

"I don't even wanna know how she knows. And yeah, I moved on. Maybe Cody should try that too" "What are you talking about? Why are you acting so rude? You weren't like this when Cody and you were dating" "I know, but newsflash! We aren't dating anymore because he cheated on me! I thought it would be nice seeing you again, guess not!" I ran to the street and without looking I started to cross the street.

"THORY WATCH OUT!" Alli, Sam and Aurélie shouted. I looked to my left and saw a car driving really really fast. It was driving towards me. I was so scared that I just froze. I got hit by the car and I got thrown over it and landed on the ground, it wasn't a soft landing to be honest. My eyes started to close, even though I didn't want them to. The last thing I saw was Alli and Aurélie running up to me and Sam being in total shock while calling an ambulance.

~Alli's POV~

Aurélie and I picked up Thory and carried her away from the road. Sam was calling an ambulance by now. "Is she bleeding somewhere?" Sam asked us. I was holding her head and my hand started to get wet. I looked at my hand and saw that it was all red. I then looked at her head, blood coming out of it. "Yes, her head is bleeding!" I answered Sam's question.

"Is she still breathing?" "Yes but barely!" "Is her heart still beating?". I checked it, "Barely". Sam hung up, "The ambulance will be here soon".

~10 minutes later~

The ambulance arrived and this one man asked us who would come with Thory. "I'll go" Aurélie said. I hugged her and then she stepped into the ambulance and the man closed the doors. "I texted my mom, she'll be here any minute to take us home" Sam spoke. I nodded, "Okay". We arrived at Thory's house. "What are we doing here?" I asked confused.

"Thory and I are neighbours" Sam explained. Sam's mom, Nicole, called Thory's mom, Francine, to tell her about the accident. Francine rushed home and when she saw me, she hugged me. "Do you know what hospital they took her to?" Francine asked. We all shook our heads, "No". We walked into Thory's house and sat down at the diningtable, it was silent. We were all just waiting for a call from the hospital. This was all my fault, if I didn't come back here, she wouldn't be in the hospital. Suddenly Francine's cellphone rang.

After a while she hung up, "We have to go, right now! Thory is in a coma!".

We ran to Francine's car and I stepped in, sitting down on the front seat. Sam went with his own mom and her car.

~Aurélie's POV~

When the ambulance arrived at the hospital, they took Thory to the E.R. immediately. Her head was bleeding, her leg seemed twisted and same with her arm. The doctors said she slipped into a coma. I had to wait in the cafetaria so I called my mom to tell her where I was. I just hoped Thory would be alright.

~Sam's POV~

Me, my mom, Francine and Alli arrived at the hospital. We ran to the cafetaria to see if Aurélie was there, and she was. We walked up to her and she looked sad. Before any of us could ask anything she said, "She's in the emergency room. And she's having an operation". We sat down and waited for the doctors to come out and hopefully tell us that she would be fine.

~Cody's POV~

I wanted to go to Belgium with Alli, but she wouldn't let me. So I was just sitting on my deskchair, thinking about some memories while looking at pictures of me and Thory, when suddenly I was being called on our housephone. Since I was the only one home, I ran downstairs and picked up.

"Cody, it's me! We have a problem!" Alli sobbed.