Papa-paparazzi -Chapter 55

Hey guys! I updated, yay! It's almost my birthday, only 2 weeks left. Could you maybe, get py book up to 10K reads as a birthday gift? I hope so :) Have fun reading! Comment, vote, idk. Love you!

---------------------

~Fall break~

I woke up to a lot of noise. It sounded like, people with camera's. What the hell? I walked to the frontdoor and looked through the window. It were indeed people with camera's and microphones, paparazzi? I walked back to my room and put my clothes on. I brushed my hair and teeth and opened the door.

"Can I help you?" I asked. They all shouted, "Thory! Thory, over here!" They were here for me? Why? They started shouting their names and for what magazine or tv show they worked. One specificly stood out. "Thory! It's me, Molly!" She hollered. "Molly?" I repeated. She ran up to me, "I'm working for Kiss magazine, remember?". "I guess we finally meet" I flashed her a smile. "Yeah" She smiled back. I took her hand, "Let's go inside, it's starting to rain".

"And the rest of you really need to fuss off and leave me alone. It was nice talking to you, bye!" I shut the door behind me. "You're so kind and sweet" Molly said sarcasticly. I winked at her, "You know me". She nodded, "I certainly do". "So how do they all know where I live?" I asked. "Internet" She answered.

"Wait, so that means, if you could find out where I live, that Bella and all the haters can too? Maybe they'll threaten to kill me or something" "I don't think they'll go that far" "I hope they won't.." "Can I interview you? You're the first star I have to interview and I'm glad it's you"

"Yeah sure. And aww, that's nice of you but I'm really not a star" "Are you kidding me? Pretty much everybody knows who you are. But no you're right, definetly not a star". I laughed, "If you say so Miss O'Toole". We sat down in my bedroom, I on my couch, Molly on my bed. "What was it like to be Cody's girlfriend?" She asked after having a little chat.

"It was like a dream come true. I couldn't believe everything that was happening. But when Bella came around, that dream soon changed into a nightmare" "How did it all start? How did you meet?" "At the meet and greet at his concert" I laughed. As I told her the story, lots of flashbacks were created in my mind.

~Flashback~

"Meet and greet time!" I yelled as I went into the big room. I saw that some securityguards were looking at me like I was crazy. I heard one of them say to the other: "We'll have to keep an eye on her" I smiled at them and waved. Then I heard a familiar voice say: "Hello Angels and Gents" then I was almost deaf because of girls who were literally screaming directly in my ear. After he sang Wish U Were Here acoustic to all of us with vip passes, it was picture time. I got in line as my mom wispered in my ear: "Excited?" "Duh" I replied while flashing her a smile. Then it was my turn.

He asked my name and while I told him, he hugged me. I screamed, but just in my head so he wouldn't hear it. We took a picture with my iPod and he signed my iPod case, my posters and even my wallet. What? I'm a showoff :) . He hugged me again and that's the last thing I remembered before everything went black.

***

I woke up in a place I didn't recognize. I was a bit panicking, where the hell could I be?? This place looked a bit like... A tourbus? How could I've gotten inside a tourbus? As I wanted to get out of here I rushed outside, not looking where I was going. As I opened the door, the sun blinded me. But I still managed to walk forward. I bumped into something or someone. I couldn't see a thing, only a shade. It definetly was a person, my vision started to come back. It was a tall guy, with blonde hair and aqua eyes, Cody! " I'm so sorry, I couldn't see a thing because the sun blinded me, I didn't see were I was going" I said, " It's okay Thory, no need to be sorry" he said. Wait, how did he know my name? Oh yes, I told him at the meet and greet, right. " Are you okay though? You hit the ground pretty hard" he told me. " I'm fine, I guess... Can I ask you something?" I replied. " Sure" he said. " How did I get here?" I asked a bit confused, not remembering what happened. " Well, you were so excited to meet me, I guess, that you fainted and fell to the floor pretty hard" I looked at him, still confused. " And I couldn't stand to see a beautiful girl suffer so I took you in my arms and brought you to my tourbus to rest" he explained. I blushed and cracked a smile, he just called me beautiful. " Do you know that you're cute when you blush?" he asked me. I simply replied with: " I do now". My shoes became very interesting, I just stared at them, afraid to look in his eyes. Was he seriously flirting with me? It couldn't be..