Be The One (A Cody Simpson fa...

By vibrantyuta

Thory is a huge Cody Simpson fan. And when she finally meets Cody, her dreams came true. What happens between... More

Introduction
The Concert -Chapter 1
Blinded -Chapter 2
Hangin With The Simpson's? -Chapter 3
The Plan -Chapter 4
Gentleman -Chapter 5
Truth Or Dare? -Chapter 6
The Magic Words -Chapter 7
Home Alone -Chapter 8
On My Mind -Chapter 9
Forgotten? -Chapter 10
Standing In China -Chapter 11
L.A. Baby! -Chapter 12
Won Or Lost? -Chapter 13
Turning 15 -Chapter 14
Thory's Big Birthday Bash -Chapter 15
Present?! -Chapter 16
The Ferriswheel -Chapter 17
Back To Australia? -Chapter 18
Dinner At Ellemy's -Chapter 19
Neck Kisses -Chapter 20
Back To Australia! -Chapter 21
Beach Time -Chapter 22
Skyping Aurélie -Chapter 23
Facebookchat With Tess -Chapter 24
Teach Me How To Surf -Chapter 25
Awake -Chapter 26
Explaining Cody -Chapter 27
Just Cody And Me -Chapter 28
Hide 'N Seek -Chapter 29
At home sick? Part 1 -Chapter 30
At home sick? Part 2 -Chapter 31
Talking, and more -Chapter 32
Truth or dare, again -Chapter 33
A 'mysterious' call -Chapter 34
Bella? -Chapter 35
Beach runaway -Chapter 36
Are we having a moment? -Chapter 37
To the mall -Chapter 38
Awake All Night -Chapter 40
Going Home -Chapter 41
With a little help -Chapter 42
We hope she's okay -Chapter 43
Talk about it -Chapter 44
A special surprise -Chapter 45
The dinner (part 1) -Chapter 46
The dinner (part 2) -Chapter 47
Goodmorning -Chapter 48
Show me around town -Chapter 49
How do you say? -Chapter 50
I miss her -Chapter 51
A chance? -Chapter 52
School? -Chapter 53
Lots and lots of hate -Chapter 54
Papa-paparazzi -Chapter 55
To the hospital -Chapter 56
It's all my fault -Chapter 57
Please wake up -Chapter 58
Guilt takes over -Chapter 59
I say One, you say Direction -Chapter 60
Calling -Chapter 61
I can hear her breathing -Chapter 62
She's gone -Chapter 63
It's okay blondie -Chapter 64
Q&A
We have an announcement -Chapter 65
Q&A: Answers
Hey Andrews -Chapter 66
I'm so proud of you -Chapter 67
So I'm safe now? -Chapter 68
Are you talking to my heart? -Chapter 69
Cereaaaaal -Chapter 70
Receiving the forgotten gift -Chapter 71
Q&A
Q&A: Answers
I suck at giving directions -Chapter 72
Are you messing with me Robert? -Chapter 73
Money doesn't matter -Chapter 74
Lunchtime -Chapter 75
Campfire cuddling - Chapter 76
Announcement

A night to remember -Chapter 39

1.1K 19 1
By vibrantyuta

We arrived home after our 30 minute walk from the mall. Bella was already gone, thank God. We walked in through the front door and Cody was nowhere to be seen. 'Where the hell is he?' I thought, this time not out loud.

"Cody? Where are you?" I shouted. Alli looked at me, or better said, behind me. Suddenly someone jumped on my back. "Attack from the back!" Cody yelled. I'm not that strong so Cody and I both fell to the ground wich caused all of us to laugh. I tried to turn around so I was facing Cody, it wasn't easy with him on top of me, but it worked. "Told ya I like to be on top" He whispered in my ear. I playfully hit him on his chest. "Cody, stop being so dirtyminded" I whined.

"Just admit you like it" He winked. Well yeah, maybe I just a little. It's actually funny when he does it. "Well I-" He cut me off by kissing me. "No PDA!" Tommy yelled as he ran upstairs. Cody and I smiled at his comment, still kissing. Alli was snapping pictures of us, she calls it 'memories'. I like that, because afterwards she sends them to me too.

"So why did you jump on me?" I asked while standing up. "Because I missed you" Cody answered as a smile appeared on his face. "Awwe" I hugged him. "Now let's go to the fair" He suggested. "Okay, is it far?" I asked Cody, Alli already went upstairs. "Not at all. We can walk there". "Leggo" Cody added while taking my hand.

We walked to the fair and it was actually kinda fun, we goofed around and teased eachother a bit. Yeah, that's just how we roll (; . Just Cody and me again, no Bella, no worries. We arrived at the fair. Cody's grip on my hand got stronger and we walked towards the big center of the fair. "So, what'cha wanna do first?" He asked me. I thought about it for a while, then I looked over at a shooting game and I saw this huge teddy bear that obviously was one of the prices.

"I want to win that teddy bear" I answered while pulling Cody to the game and pointing at the bear. "Kay, I'll win it for you" Awwe, that's cute. He paid and started shooting on the targets. "You won, sir! What price would you like?" The man asked Cody. "The big teddy bear for my lady please" Cody answered. The man handed Cody the teddy bear and Cody handed it to me. "What are you gonna call it?" He asked me. "I think I'll call it Bear" I smiled.

"Wow, that's very original" Cody chuckled. "I know right" I laughed. "Are we gonna walk around with this all night?" I added. "Nah, I'll put it in my locker. I'll be right back, just stay here" He replied, and he walked away. I looked around, thinking about what I wanted to do next, when I suddenly heard someone call my name "Thory, is that you?". I looked around, trying to figure out where the voice came from. I turned around and saw Sam standing there with a couple of friends.

Sam's POV

I was just randomly walking around the fair with my friends, when I saw her. It was a nice surprise to see her here. I didn't think she'd come to the fair. "Hey mates, look! I think prince charming here saw his princess in the crowd" Ryan jokingly said. "Yeah right" I sighed, he was talking about me. "I'll be right back" I added as I walked over to her.

Thory's POV

Sam said something to his friends and walked up to me. "Hey there" He said and smiled. "Are you here alone?" He asked. "Nope" I shook my head. "Who's with you?" He asked confused. "Cody" I answered. "Oh hey, how did things work out for you? You guys still together?" "Yeah, we talked about it and he swore she kissed him. He also said he didn't kiss back and I believe him" "That's good aye. So where is he now?" "He's at his shed, putting away Bear"

"Bear? I guess that's a teddy bear you just won?" He chuckled. "Yeah haha, Cody won it for me" There was an awkward silence. "Can I go with you? I mean, in attractions here at the fair" He suddenly asked. "Yeah sure" I answered cheerfully. I saw Cody looking around, probably searching for me. He looked over at me and his eyes locked with mine. I waved at him and he walked up to me.

Cody's POV

"Hey, who's your friend?" I asked Thory. "Hey mate, I'm Sam. I'm a big fan, and I really like your music, you're amazing" He answered. "Thanks mate" I replied. "Sam and I met at the beach. Can he come with us?" Thory said. I grabbed her arm and walked a bit further away from Sam.

"I thought this night was just gonna be me and you?" I spoke. "Yeah, you're right. I'll tell him" She replied. We walked back to Sam. "Something wrong?" He asked. "No not at all, it's just.. This was supposed to be our night out, just the two of us.." Thory trailed off at the end. "Oh it's fine, I'll go back to my friends" Sam said. "You sure?" She asked. "Yeah, no problem at all" "Cody, mate, it was nice meeting you" He added as he shook my hand. "It was nice seeing you here" He said to Thory and hugged her.

"Hey, be careful mate! That's my whole world you're holding in your arms!" I teased. Sam and Thory both smiled, and Thory even blushed a bit. "Bye" She said as she waved at him.

Thory's POV

I hope Cody isn't jealous or anything. I mean, Sam is just a friend. "What are we gonna do now?" Cody asked. "I don't know.." I answered. He chuckled and took my hand again. We walked around a little and then went into some attractions. We got out of one and I saw this photobooth at the side. "Come on, come on! I wanna take some pictures of us!" I shouted while pulling Cody with me. We stepped into the booth and took some pictures. Goofy ones, cute ones, and some where we kissed. We exited the booth and took our pictures with us.

"Look! The ferris wheel" Cody smirked. "Ahh, memories" I replied. "Come on" He took my hand and pulled me towards the ferris wheel. We stepped into one of the carts (yeah, I looked it up and now know the word lol) and went to the top. "Hmm, let's repeat history?" Cody smirked when the carts stopped moving. He leaned in and kissed me again, after a while we even French kissed. When we got back down he noticed this haunted house, and of course he wanted to go in it.

I don't like haunted houses, they scare the crap out of me. Yeah, I get scared easily. We walked up to the booth where we were supposed to pay. "Two tickets please" Cody said to the woman, and handed her his money. "There you go young man" She handed him the tickets and he took them. We walked towards the 'Scare-train' that's what it was called, and were about to get on it. I backed off a little.

"Something wrong?" Cody sweetly asked. "Uhm, not really. It's just.." I trailed off. "Just what?" "I'm scared to go in there" I mumbled. "What?" "I'm scared to go in the haunted house" I mumbled again. "Babe, talk louder. I can't hear you" "Fine, I'm scared to go in the haunted house" I sort of.. yelled. I didn't think it'd sound that loud, with all the music and the sound of laughter and people talking. But apparently, it was loud. People stared at me and I felt so embarressed.

"No worries aye? I'm here to protect you" Cody spoke up. "Okay" I sighed while stepping into the 'Scare-train', hand in hand with Cody. The thing started to move and the doors opened. "You okay?" He asked again. "Yeah, as long as you're here with me" I smiled. He smiled back at me, what a cute smile he has (: . After a while the train suddenly stopped, but the ride wasn't over yet. I wanted to snuggle up to Cody and cuddle with him but when I looked to the side, he wasn't sitting there anymore.

"Cody?" I whispered. I took my iPhone out and pushed a button so it'd lit up. I used the light to look around and saw that everybody else was gone too. Then I noticed this sign, saying: 'Step out and walk the rest!' Oh, pretty logical everyone left. I stepped out of the small train and looked around. I just followed the way, hoping to find Cody. "Cody? Where are you?" I quietly said. Suddenly I heard somebody say something, but I couldn't hear what. Something or someone bumped into me, behind me. I quickly turned around and screamed as loud as I could. I saw a person but couldn't see his or her face.

"Shhh" The person said, and put his or her hand over my mouth to shut me up. "It's okay, it's just me" Cody's voice calmed me down. Oh, it was just Cody. I thought it was some psychokilller or something. "I'm glad I finally found you. And look, you're still alive" Cody joked. "Not funny Cody" I pouted. He picked me up and gave me a quick kiss. After he put me down, we walked to the exit. "See, that wasn't so bad" He said. "Yeah, you're right. But I wasn't scared only because my hero was there" I sweetly replied.

Cody smiled and took my hand. He pulled me with him to I don't know where. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see" He answered while grinning. We walked past a some lockers and he unlocked one with the number 143, he got Bear out and also a small box. What would be inside it? We walked further till I noticed where we were, the beach. "Cody, why are we on the beach?" I asked, totally confused. I looked at the moon, it was shining so bright and so beautiful. The beach was so peaceful and the waves so calming. Cody suddenly kneeled down and sat on one knee. Oh ma gaawd, what is he doing?

Cody's POV

This is it, once I say it, I can never unsay it. But I regret nothing. This is Alli's and my plan that we've been working on. (Remember? In Chapter 18 and 19. Yeah, I looked it up for you guys(; )

I put down Bear beside my leg. "Thory.." I began. She looked at me with big eyes.

"You'll never love yourself 

Half as much as I love you 

You'll never treat yourself right, darlin' 

But I want you to, 

If I let you know, I'm here for you, 

Maybe you'll love yourself, 

Like I love you" I sang, (Little Things by One Direction, Niall's part).

She was standing there, not really knowing how to react. I could read it on her face. She looks cute when she's confused haha.

"Will you do me the honor of marrying me and becoming Mrs. Simpson? You would make me the happiest guy in the world" I asked. I saw a whole bunch of emotions on her face. She looked at me, still with big eyes. I pulled out the promise ring that I bought her. "You and me, forever" I added.

Thory's POV

OH. MY. GOD. He just.. pro- pro- proposed. I was speechless. I totally didn't know what to do or say. Say yes you doofus! "B- but Cody, we're only 15 and 16?" I stuttered. "Yes we are. But I want to be sure that we're gonna marry someday. Like what, I don't know, maybe when we're 19-20 or something?" He answered. "Y- yes" I stuttered again. I was in shock about him proposing.. Don't judge!

"Yes?" He asked. "Yes!" I shouted while laughing a bit. He put a promise ring around my finger and kissed me. He picked me up, spun me around and put me down again. "I promise to marry you and protect you from harm" He stated. I smiled at him. This is really sweet. I checked my phone, 11 pm. "Cody I'm tired. Can we go home?" I asked. "Yeah sure. Get on my back" He demanded. "Bu-" I got cut off by Cody. "No if's and no but's missy. Get on my back" He said sternly. I jumped on his back, he picked up Bear and he gave me a piggybackride home.

Cody's POV

We arrived back home and everyone was already asleep, even Thory. She fell asleep on my back. I walked upstairs and into my room. I put Bear on my desk and genty laid Thory down on my bed. I got an oversized t-shirt out of my closet, removed her clothes, except underwear, and put on the t-shirt. I pulled the sheets over her and tucked her in. I kissed her forehead and whispered "I love you". I undressed so I was only wearing my boxers again and crawled under the sheets as well. I put my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. But I couldn't sleep..

-------------------------- 

*Author's Note; Hey ya Panda's! How are you guys? I hope you liked this chapter, I worked really hard on it so yeahh. Oh! How I picture the promise ring is a little like this: A silver ring with the infinity symbol on it, blue diamonds on one side and white diamonds on the other side. The word 'Forever' is engraved on the inside. Just look it up on google -> promise ring infinity. You'll find it if you understand my description a bit. I'd really appreciate it if you followed me, vote and comment. Thanks for my true Panda's , for never abandoning me, even when my updates aren't so fast. Love you guys! xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 19.6K 79
If you haven't read the first book! Go read it or you will be so so confused! Just click on my user and you will find it! Also mpreg warning<- my rea...
114 0 11
*Fandom* Dnf *Ships* Dream x George Sapnap x Karl *AU* Real life / mine *Warning* If either of the guys are uncomfortable with this, it'll be taken d...
65.4K 987 44
Y\N Golbach, Sam's younger sister, was kept a secert from everyone but Sam and Colby. You left home when you were 15 years old. You left because of...
3.9K 91 21
*Hey guys this is my first time writing. All critiques are welcome! Please comment any suggestions so I can get better! Thanks for reading.* Ari has...