Be The One (A Cody Simpson fa...

By vibrantyuta

Thory is a huge Cody Simpson fan. And when she finally meets Cody, her dreams came true. What happens between... More

Introduction
The Concert -Chapter 1
Blinded -Chapter 2
Hangin With The Simpson's? -Chapter 3
The Plan -Chapter 4
Gentleman -Chapter 5
Truth Or Dare? -Chapter 6
The Magic Words -Chapter 7
Home Alone -Chapter 8
On My Mind -Chapter 9
Forgotten? -Chapter 10
Standing In China -Chapter 11
L.A. Baby! -Chapter 12
Won Or Lost? -Chapter 13
Turning 15 -Chapter 14
Thory's Big Birthday Bash -Chapter 15
Present?! -Chapter 16
The Ferriswheel -Chapter 17
Back To Australia? -Chapter 18
Dinner At Ellemy's -Chapter 19
Neck Kisses -Chapter 20
Back To Australia! -Chapter 21
Beach Time -Chapter 22
Skyping Aurélie -Chapter 23
Facebookchat With Tess -Chapter 24
Teach Me How To Surf -Chapter 25
Awake -Chapter 26
Explaining Cody -Chapter 27
Just Cody And Me -Chapter 28
Hide 'N Seek -Chapter 29
At home sick? Part 1 -Chapter 30
At home sick? Part 2 -Chapter 31
Talking, and more -Chapter 32
Truth or dare, again -Chapter 33
A 'mysterious' call -Chapter 34
Bella? -Chapter 35
Are we having a moment? -Chapter 37
To the mall -Chapter 38
A night to remember -Chapter 39
Awake All Night -Chapter 40
Going Home -Chapter 41
With a little help -Chapter 42
We hope she's okay -Chapter 43
Talk about it -Chapter 44
A special surprise -Chapter 45
The dinner (part 1) -Chapter 46
The dinner (part 2) -Chapter 47
Goodmorning -Chapter 48
Show me around town -Chapter 49
How do you say? -Chapter 50
I miss her -Chapter 51
A chance? -Chapter 52
School? -Chapter 53
Lots and lots of hate -Chapter 54
Papa-paparazzi -Chapter 55
To the hospital -Chapter 56
It's all my fault -Chapter 57
Please wake up -Chapter 58
Guilt takes over -Chapter 59
I say One, you say Direction -Chapter 60
Calling -Chapter 61
I can hear her breathing -Chapter 62
She's gone -Chapter 63
It's okay blondie -Chapter 64
Q&A
We have an announcement -Chapter 65
Q&A: Answers
Hey Andrews -Chapter 66
I'm so proud of you -Chapter 67
So I'm safe now? -Chapter 68
Are you talking to my heart? -Chapter 69
Cereaaaaal -Chapter 70
Receiving the forgotten gift -Chapter 71
Q&A
Q&A: Answers
I suck at giving directions -Chapter 72
Are you messing with me Robert? -Chapter 73
Money doesn't matter -Chapter 74
Lunchtime -Chapter 75
Campfire cuddling - Chapter 76
Announcement

Beach runaway -Chapter 36

1.1K 16 9
By vibrantyuta

I saw.. Cody and Bella kissing.

"Oh my God Cody! You said she wasn't home! You lied to me!" Bella yelled and put up this act like she was the victim. Brad, Angie and Tommy were grocery shopping, perfect timing right?

"I can't believe you'd do this to me!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face. Bella grinned evily. Cody pushed Bella off of him. "No! Thory, it's not what it looks like!" He shouted. "I'm out of here!" I cried. I ran upstairs and into the bathroom. I slammed the door and slid down to the floor, crying.

"Uhm, ocupado" Alli said, more like a question. She was sitting on the toilet. "Oh I'm so sorry Alli. I didn't know you were in here. I'll just, go.." Before she could answer I ran to Cody's room and opened the window. Why Cody's room you ask? It's the place where I'll land the safest when I jump out of the window. I jumped and ran to the beach, taking my iPhone with me. «We can change the outcome, if we join and reach out a hand» It's Cody, I'm not gonna pick up, I don't wanna talk to him now. I'll just turn my phone off. I walked up to this big rock sort of thing at a peaceful part of the beach. I sat down on it and looked at the waves, they seemed to calm me down a bit, but I was still crying.

"The beach here is beautiful aye?" Someone asked. I turned my head and saw Sam standing there. "Hey Sam, yeah it's amazing" "What's wrong? What happened?" "I just saw my boyfriend kiss another girl" He walked up to me and hugged me. 'Wow, his hugs feel the same as Cody's. I feel so safe and loved' I thought. "You should be, 'cause you're gorgeous and really sweet" Sam said. "I should be what?" I asked confused. "Safe and loved" "Did I say that out loud?" "Yes" He chuckled. Aw man, I gotta stop doing that.

We sat on that rock and talked for hours, it was almost sunset. So we pretty much talked all day. We told eachother more about ourselves. Like, that Sam's parents are divorced. We started walking and he took my hand.

I looked at our now intertwined fingers and smiled. "You're a good friend. You're so sweet, and handsome too" I stated. "How is it even possible that you're still single?" I asked. "Because the girl I like has a boyfriend" He answered. Could it be possible he was talking about me? Probably not.. And besides, what difference would it make? I have a boyfriend right? At least I think I do.. Does Cody still love me? Lots of thoughts ran through my head and I didn't notice we stopped walking.

"Look at the sunset. It's almost as stunning as the girl right beside me" Sam said. I giggled and blushed. The sunset really was stunning. I turned my phone back on and looked at it, 38 missed calls and 9 messages. No wonder, I've been gone all day. 14 missed calls from Cody and 3 messages from him. 14 and 3, 143? Coincidence? I think not. 13 missed calls from Alli and also 3 messages from her. And last, 11 missed calls from.. Ellie? 2 messages from her and 1 from Angie.

"Looks like I got everyone pretty worried" I sighed. "Of course! I'd be worried too if a beautiful girl like you would walk away from me" He replied. I blushed again. "I gotta take a look at the messages first. Just a sec" I said. He nodded.

Cody <3: 'It's really not what it looked like x'

Cody <3: 'Please come back x'

Cody <3: 'Where are you? Everyone's worried about you. I am worried about you.. x'

Alli x: 'Everything alright?x'

Alli x: 'Where are you? We're all worried sick!x'

Alli x: 'Come on, come back please. Not for Cody, for me? Or for Tommy? Pretty please?x'

Should I go back? I don't really want to, to be honest.

Ellie x: 'Alli called me saying that you ran away, what happened? Are you okay?'

Ellie x: 'Why aren't you answering my calls? Is everything okay? Answer me please..'

Angie: 'Sweety where are you? Come home please, we're all worried'

"Do you think I should go back?" I asked Sam, who was staring at the sunset. "Only if you want to. If you don't want to, you can stay at my house. I'm sure we have some room for you to sleep" «We can change the outcome, if we join and reach out a hand» Ugh, stop calling me. I'm glad I turned off my phone earlier. I looked at the screen. The name I saw on the screen was, Ellie. "Excuse me for a minute" I said to Sam and walked away, but not too far away. I picked up my phone.

"Hey Ellie. How are you?"

"You're asking me? What about you!?"

"What did I do?"

"Running away from the people who love you and care about you. Just tell me what happened"

"Cody and Bella were kissing and I saw it.. I didn't know what to do so I ran away to the beach. Please don't tell Alli or anybody else where I am"

"I won't, are you okay now?"

"I guess so, why?"

"Everybody's worried! Cody, Alli, Tommy, their parents, Jeremy, me.."

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine Ellie"

"I'm just so confused right now, I don't know what to do. Should I go back?" I added.

"I think you should Thory.. Or at least let them know you're alright"

"Okay, I will"

"So you'll go back?" She asked happily.

"No, I'll let them know I'm alright"

"That's not really what I meant" She sighed.

"I gotta go. Tell Jeremy I said hi"

"Wai-" Before she could say anything I hung up.

"Who was that?" Sam asked. "Ellie" I answered. "I mean, Ellie Goulding" I added. "You know Ellie Goulding?" He asked really cheerfully. "Yeah. She was at my birthday" "Awesome!" "Yeah"

"Hey guys, she's right over there!!" I heard a familiar voice shout, Alli. "Guess they found me" I sighed. Now everybody's gonna ask what happened, why I ran away, where I've been,... "I guess I'd better go" He said. "Yeah, before they notice you. Cody's pretty jealous so yeah.." I replied, he nodded. Sam hugged me and walked away.

Cody ran up to me. He hugged me but I pushed him away.

"Don't touch me" I said through gritted teeth. "I'm sorry" He replied. "Sorry for what?! Hugging me? Or kissing Bella?" "I didn't kiss her, she kissed me!" "Sure" I mumbled. "She came in, just started to talk to me and as soon as we heard the door of my room open, she jumped on top of me and started to kiss me. I swear, I didn't kiss back" "I believe him" Alli said while walking up to me. "Who's side are you on?" I asked. "Nobody's" She answered. She hugged me and whispered in my ear "Don't let Bella win, you guys breaking up is exactly what she wants"

"Fine" I sighed. We stopped hugging and I turned around. I saw Brad&Angie's car with Tommy, Jake, Josh, Brad and Angie standing beside it. "Were you all looking for me?" "Yes" Cody said. "But why?" "Because we love you, because I love you.." He spoke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 86 23
HEYYY Y'ALL, SOOO THIS IS MY FIRST STORY so there will be a bit of trauma because I'm kinda writing it to my situation, but better..uhm if there are...
108 0 11
*Fandom* Dnf *Ships* Dream x George Sapnap x Karl *AU* Real life / mine *Warning* If either of the guys are uncomfortable with this, it'll be taken d...
3.9K 91 21
*Hey guys this is my first time writing. All critiques are welcome! Please comment any suggestions so I can get better! Thanks for reading.* Ari has...
51.2K 679 20
"Never have i kissed a boy" i said. Emma goes on hoilday to L.A. for Cody Simpson's concert. she has back stage passes and meets cody, alli and the g...