Kuch to hai Darmiyan -REPRISE

Galing kay Ssdevan

This story is based on show Balveer returns .It starts from the time when Timnasa got all the keys and red st... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chaptet 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter -48
Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Ch 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100-Darmiyan
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105

Chapter 106

828 63 18
Galing kay Ssdevan

He looks around at the closed rocky structure with a frown on his face.

"Yaha se ander jane ka koi to rasta hoga" Said Ananya breaking the ice .

"Bas dono Aunty aur Baal pari issi ke ander ho" Said Vivan glancing at the wall.

"Per iske ander jayenge kais...." Ananya looks at Balveer but she can't complete her sentence because Balveer cuts his palm with the dagger .

"Ye tum kya...." She hold his hand from which blood is coming out drop out one by one. He signals her to relax and freed his hand from hers . He stands in front of cave and put his wounded hand on it .He caresses the rock slowly making a line from his blood.

After a while he steps back from the cave and soon the cracking sound starts coming out from the rock and slowly rocks starts moving away from each other revealing a corridor.

"Usne ye door tumhare blood se unlock hone ke liye banaya hai" Said Ananya with disgust.

"Use Mera khoon chahiye Ananya" Said Dev looking at the red strain on the wall. "Per kyu?" He takes a deep breath before turning toward Ananya ." Abhi bas maa ko dhundhna jaruri hai?"

"Per hum wo karenge kaise yaha se teen raste Jaa rahe hai" Said Vivan looking at the three different pathway.

"Obviously hum teeno alag alag raste pe jayenge." Said Ananya and Dev nodded in agreement.

"Ek minute" Said Dev to Vivan and Ananya."Apne apne chaku do" He said forwarding his hand toward them . They look at each other with confusion but follows his instructions.

He takes their daggers and one by pierce it into his palm .

"Dabbu tum ye kya...." Ananya tried to protest.

"Jaruri hai Anu.ho sakta hai ki Maa jis jagah ho uss tak pahuchne ke liye tumhe mere khoon ki jarurat pade. Mai teeno jagah ek saath nhi ho sakta " He said giving her the dagger with his blood and same he did with Vivan.

Meanwhile far away from their place,Kaal is keeping eye on them .He lean on his chair and smirk, looking at the them as they diverges their path .

"Ati uttam Balveer.Tumhare Budhimatta aur veerta ko Kaal naman karta hai. "He speaks to himself with proud in his voice." Parantu afsos ....." The smile crept on his lips as he watches Ananya saving Happy 's mother ,Vivan saving Baalpari and Baalveer saving Smita .

"Tum haar gaye" He whispers with satisfaction looking at them as they walks towards each other and finally meets at the terminal.

*****************************************

"Amma" Balveer who was coming with Smita went towards his mother and hugs her rightly.

"Amma thik hai...." He looks at Ananya with worry and she nodded .

"Maine inhe hypnosis me dal diya hai . Abhi ye react nhi karengi" Said Ananya .".Maa thik hai"Balveer nodded looking at Smita.

"Ha, Maine bhi inhe hypnotize kar Diya hai" Said Dev."Per humari shaktiyan achanak se kaam kaise karne lagi"

"May be shayad yahi tak ka trap tha " Said Ananya shrugging her shoulder

"Maa?" He asked.Dev looks toward him.

"Aa gayi" Said Vivan cheerfully coming out from another corridor with Baalpari behind him.She looks at Dev with tear filled eyes.

The tension and worry which was engulfing him from past few hours vanishes looking at his mothers who all are totally fine.Out of them all Baal pari can understand his state because only she is aware from the situation.

He takes a step toward his mother to feel relaxed in her embrace but Ananya holds his upper arm, restricting his movements.

He looks at her and found fear and sorrow in her eyes.

"Kya hua?" He asked feeling alarmed.

Ananya looks at him and then at Baalpari as tear rolls down from her eyes .She was the one who became he first to introduce her to the motherly affection. She introduced her to the feeling of being look after. Ananya feels her heart drowning to see of despair as she looks back in the eyes of Dev which is holding desperation to embrace his mother mixed with fear and hope.

"Pa....Pari Maa ka magical axis alter ho gya hai" She speaks with difficulty. Her own words feels like acid on her mouth.

Balveer feels like his world is evaporating in front of his eyes. The pain that surges in his heart is like thousands of sword piercing into it. Suddenly everything seems to be useless and only one who matters is his mother

"Nhi" He shrugged Ananya 's hand."Kya kuch bhi bol Rahi hai" He said angrily." Bakwas kar Rahi ho" He walks towards Baalpari

"Dabbu nhi" Ananya runs and stands in front of him, looking at him with pleading eyes .

"Kya nhi? Mujhe Maa se milna hai . Hato mere samne se " He said looking at his mother.

"Dabbu please no .Tum jante ho agar tum ...."She pleaded desperately.

"Agar mai kya...."Shouted Balveer.".Maa hai meri wo . Mujhe apni Maa se milna hai. Mujhe dekhna hai wo thik hai ya nahi .Wo khatre me thi. mujhe janna hai ki wo thik hai " He gently pushes Ananya away and walks towards Baalpari but she tooks two steps away from him , nodding no with tear filled.

"Kuch nhi hua hai ,Maa ". Balveer speaks in reassuring voice as he walks towards her .He forwards his hand to touch his mother.

"Tum Pari Maa,Vivan aur Mujhe bhi khatam kar doge" Ananya shouted ,her own words tastes like acid on her mouth.

Balveer stops hearing her words just a few inches away from touching her mother.

"Don't do that .Please".She pleaded with tear filled eyes . Balveer looks at her as if he is watching worst nightmare of his life.
He looks at his mother and then at Ananya.

"Hua kya hai Didi?" Vivan asked feeling scared from the events ."Kya Kiya hai Kaal ne"

"..Hum sare magical logo ke humara ek magical axis hota hai jo humara existence ka base hai . Pari Maa ka magic veer lok se aur hum teeno se juda hai. Kaal ne Pari Maa axis ko change kar ke unhe....".She paused not able to complete her words." Sab ke liye khatra bana diya hai. Ab ya to........dheere dheere ye mutation pure veer lok aur hum teeno ke magical axis ko affect karega aur hum sab ek saath khatam honge.... Ya.... phir....PARI MAA KO....." Her  voice chokes due to the heaviness in her heart.

His heart bleed , looking at his mother .No ,This can't be true . This is not the truth. It is some illusion by the Kaal .Yes, This is illusion by Kaal. Or Ananya is lying. It has to be anything but not this.

"Prem..."A husky voice echoes in the surrounding. Ananya , Balveer and Vivan turns towards the voice. Kaal is sitting on his dragon , is descending slowly towards them.

"Matr Prem bahut anmol hota hai Balveer." Said Kaal with a maniac Smile on his face. " Parantu prem to tumhe tumhare baki pariwar se bhi hai. Kiska Jivan , Kiski Mrityu chunoge .Apne pure pariwar ko nast hote dekhoge ya phir Apni Maa ko apni haatho se jivan mukt karoge "

"Tumhe Tumhare Jivan se mukt karunga" Balveer roar,looking at Kaal.His body trembling with anger .

"Mukti inti Saral nhi hoti " Speaks Kaal calmly"Samay nhi hai tumhare pass." He looks at Baal pari "Keval 30 chhan , Mai 30 channo me prajit nhi hone wala"

Balveer turns toward Baalpari and tears rolls down from his eyes .He has known everything of this world from his mother. Mother whose shadow provides him solace. Mother who is his whole world. He closes his eyes feeling strange tightness in his heart.

He can't let everyone die .He can't allow devastation of Veer lok and fairies.Image of Masti Pari, Jwala Pari , Pani Pari, Vayu Pari ,Dhawani Pari and many more flashes in front of his eyes .They are his sisters, his biggest support when there was no one for him..

Taking a deep breath he raises his hand ,his heart is bleeding at the mere thought of his action, causing insufferable physical pain but still he did. He raise his hand in front of his mother.

His hand is trembling, trembling so much that he can't control it . For the first time in his life he is unable to draw magic from himself. He is unable to perform a simple spell that would snatch his mother from him.However he is trying .He hates himself because he is trying but he is still trying.

Ananya hearts break into several pieces looking at the scene. This is cruelty.This is brutality. This is beyond the limit of cruelty.If he did what he is trying to do than he will never be able to forgive himself. He can't live with the weight of this crime. She can't let that happen.

She holds Dev's trembling hand tightly and looks in his red ,tear filled eyes .He was looking at her with lost ,vulnerable and weak eyes .

She looks away not able to handle his pain and sorrow .She looks at Baalpari  with determination .She will not allow him to do that. But can she do that. Can she attack on the person for whom she has suffered hell ? Can she herself end life of that person whose freedom was important for her more than her own life?

No. She can't.But she has to .She has to for her Dabbu.

She raises her hand and points at Baalpari but before she can draw her magic , green bean of light strikes at her so quickly that almost everyone flinches .

Before she could understand what is happening,Balveer's heartwrenching cry echoes in the whole surrounding.

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" He cried and runs towards his mother covering the little distance between them while her mother's body starts turning into vapours as if she was nothing except vapour.

He stumbles but his hand reaches till his mother's hand . Before he can hold it evaporates in the air , allowing his hand to pass through nothing.He looks at his empty hand with lost eyes and then at smiling face of her mother's whose eyes are still teary and she disappears.

"Maa..." He stumbles but walks towards the place where his mother was standing.He looks around as if he is looking for his mother.

"Maa ......Maa......" He looks around with panick in his eyes .".Anu , Maa Kaha hai....." He looks at Ananya ."....Hume unhe dhundna hoga...wo .... Khatre me .. hogi....".He speaks with urgency in his voice.

Tears falls down from her eyes ,mixed with her grief of losing her mother figure and with the  grief of his loss .The weight of the grief is so much that her legs can't handle her weight.She falls on the floor, sitting on his knees and crying her heart out.

Vivan runs toward Ananya  as she falls.His own tear is betraying him.On the one hand Balveer has gone into state of denial and on the other hand Ananya is not able to handle herself.

"Vivan utho chalo. Maa ko dhundna hai.. Waqt nhi humare Pass.". Balveer speaks coming towards Vivan and Ananya. Ananya leans on Vivan's shoulder, crying more at Balveer's state.

"Didi Please..... Sambhaliye khud ho". He speaks controlling his sob while Ananya nodded no .She can't do it .

"Didi Mai partner ko akele nhi sambhal paunga unhe jarurat hai aapki".Vivan speaks looking at Balveer who is looking at them as if he is not understanding why they are crying so much.

Balveer sits down beside Ananya and put his hand on her shoulder .

"Anu, Kya hua? Hum dhund lenge Maa ko".He speaks looking at her with worry. Ananya looks at him with tear filled eyes ." Abhi bhi humare pass waqt hai.Hum teeno saath hai .Hum koi rasta nikal lenge. Maa mil jayegi." He assures her

"Wo nhi milegi Dabbu. Pari Maa nhi Milegi.Wo chali gayi" She speaks controlling her sob.

"Nhi...."Dev removes his hand from her body as if he was touched something dirty." "Maa kyu jayegi mujhe chor kar . Unhe pta hai unke Bina Mai....
.

"Dabbu.....Please hosh me aao " Ananya shouted with her full strength shaking him violently."Pari Maa nhi hai.....wo chali gayi..".

Dev looks at her without blinking and then towards the place where his mother was standing . The green rays of light of striking...

"Maaa.....He runs towards the direction where his mother was standing some seconds before....".Maaa....." He looks around, waiving his hand in the air trying to hold any particle that belongs to his mother . But everything is gone . His mother is gone.

ungli pakad  ke phir se sikha de
godi utha le na maa..
aanchal se mera munh ponchh de na
maila saa laage jahaan

heera kaha, kabhi nagina kaha
mujhe kyun aise paala tha maa
teri nazar se mujhe dekhe na jahaan
duniya ko to Daantegi na, Daantegi na maa

mujhko shikaayat karni hai sabki
mujhko sataate hain maa
ab tu chhupa le, paas bula le,
mann hai akela yahaan

Ananya stands up and her eyes fall on Kaal who is standing some distance away from her.  She wipes her tears furiously and strides towards him , like a wounded lion.

"Apne Balveer Pass Jao Parishakti...avshakta hai use " Kaal whispers in low voice with a smirk on her face.

"Tum........" She points at him , trembling from anger and pain. ."Tumhare jaisa Monster......Tumhare jaise beast Maine aaj tak nhi dekha.........Kyu....Kyu.... Mujhe lga tha ki tum shayad...?." She looks down as tear rolls down on her cheek.

"Itni nafrat aaj tak mujhe kisi se nhi hui jitni  aaj Mai tumse karti hu.." She speaks furiously looking in her eyes." I hate myself ki maine  tumse sympathy dikhayi thi...I hate to think ki mujhe tumhari fikr thi....."

"TUM JINE KE KABIL NHI HO .MERE BAS CHALTA TO MAI KHUD TUMHE APNE HAATHO SE MAR DALTI .JITNA JYADA MAI DABBU SE PYAR KARTI HU UTNA HI NAFRAT HAI TUMSE.I HATE YOU " She looks at him with anger and disgust .

He keeps looking at without blinking .His words reverberating in his ears but his eyes fixed on her face but it is looking beyond the realm of the present , looking into his memory.Memory which is too rare for him. Memory that never comes to him but still he is looking back at the time.

Time

He doesn't know what the time was  , because he can't remember it , neither did he care about it . It has no meaning for him .One thing that means for him is pain.That's why he can only recall it.

Pain surging inside him ,as something cuts his thighs,piercing his skin , passing through his muscles , cutting his blood vessels , allowing the warm liquid to ooze from it opening and to slide on his legs .There was burning sensation over his eyebrows too , something has pierced the skin there too and blood is oozing from there too.The sensation was painful but it was not the reason for inflicting insufferable pain in his chest. It was something else .He can't remember what it was but it was something which has no relation with physical pain.

He tries to recall but he can't.He can only recall the pain. If he can recall the pain then nothing else matter because One things that means to him is Pain.

****************************************

................................................................................
........Amidst the rain and thunderstorm ,Amidst the darkness of the night, under the glinting of blue,green and red light , She keeps looking at the him as a maniac smile settle on his face behind the cloud of Dust and smoke , as his eyes silently travels from her face to shocking face of Balveer as if it is mocking at him , as the black mass of vapour keep radiating from him and as he disappears into nothingness.

Everything becomes Still.The rain, thunderstorm and the darkness is gone.Kaal is gone.

Tear rolls down from her eyes , whether from the fresh loss of Pari maa or from the some another loss ,She doesn't know. Something has lost , something precious.She shifted towards Dev wrapping her arms around his back as she puts her head on his chest , seeking the warmth from him. Reflexively Dev wraps his arms around her while his another arms searches for Vivan who understands his signals and comes toward him .Dev wraps his arms tightly around the two most important person of his life, ensuring that they are safe and alive unlike his mother.

Dev keeps looking at the place where his lookalike was standing a second before .He is gone .Just like that and everything ended.

But there is something unsettling about this end . Something which is not right.Either something about the end or the end itself.

Still It  is the end OR IS IT?

So how was the chapter?

As I said this is last chapter of this book.

Thank you all for showing your love and support.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

54.6K 6.3K 69
THIS STORY IS THE CONTINUITY OF MY OTHER STORY ILLATHA OORIL ILLATHA PERIL NAM KADHAL VAZHUMA. PLEASE BEFORE YOU READ THIS , READ THAT STORY TO UNDE...
16.6K 1.3K 23
This story is related from my another story based on balveer returns"kuch to hai Tere mere darmiya"I suggest you to read that story first to enjoy th...
17.7K 543 19
This is a story solely based on Dareya. But also includes Abhirika & Kavi/ Karvi scenes. Peep in to know more.
1.6M 77.8K 73
Winner of "The Golden Bird Awards" hosted by 'AmbassadorsIN' They say, ❝Someone up there has already decided your destiny and paired you up with some...