LET ME BE YOUR QUEEN✅✔️

By haniyyerh-x

He is Nabil Muhammad Farouq Suleiman she is Afifah Maryam Habib Suleiman He's so strict and arrogant, Misogyn... More

Prologue/Author's note/Aesthetes
chapter 1: Family outing
chapter 2: Is she a small child
chapter 3: Savory smell wafting from the kitchen
Chapter 4: the great chefs
Chapter 5: No milk,less sugar
chap 6 : Revealation; you're bethroted since birth
chap 7: Horror movie
chap 8: take your hands off her
chap 9: Do you still like him
chap 10: the knot is tied
chap 11: Dinner party
chap 12: honeymoon???
chap 13; scurrilous to her
chap 14: Men are all shameless
chap 15: scuba diving/Snorkeling
chap 16: two hearts locked in love
chap 17: pianist
chap 18: sightseeing
chap 19: Godmothers
chap 20: site visit
Chap 21: talk of the town
chap 22; Captain
chap 23; truth or dare
chap 24; Responsible man
Chap 25; Ingenue as a wife
chap 26; love is in the air
chap 27; A wife, A sister
Chap 28; Rêve
chap 29; Episode
chap 30; you're the cure
chap 31; Women are strong
Chap 32: father's love
Chap 33; that's called love
chap 34; En colère
chap 35; old version
chap 36; murderously simple
chap 37; Matar yayanta
chap 38; pets lover
chap 39; goo goo eyes
chap 40; Aphrodisiac juice
chap 41; Mastermind behind
chap 42; pampered
chap 43; malice
chap 44; No woman will be like you
chap 45; I'm back
Chap 46; Harassment
chap 47; harassment 2
chap 48; apocalyptic
chap 49; Is it a crime to love??
chap 50; Who is she?
chap 51; the Suleimans
chap 52; a portmanteau
chap 53; Molestation
Chap 54; Red
chap 55; February 14
chap 56; Divorce me!!
chap 57; serendipitous surrender
chap 58; Euphoric ecstasy
chap 59; Blissful Harmony
chap 60; Nenah's taunts
chap 61; Boss lady
chap 62; lachrymose
chap 63; Ephemeral
chap 65; unforeseen circumstances
chap 66; Brutality
chap 67; seethe
chap 68; Bratty lady
chap 69; Inara
chap 70; Moroseness
chap 71; Orphanage
Chap 72; Refusal
chap 73; Novaturient
Chap 75; fish, sour, spicy
chap 75; Eudaimonia/Thrilled
chap 77; two buns in the oven
chap 76; Happiness, love, care
chap 78; Trimester
chap 79; The Heirs
chap 80; fruitful ending
epilogue
Author's Note
New book alert

chap 64; seraphic

322 48 1
By haniyyerh-x

Around 6; 30 in the morning, they kept aside their Quran and prayed two nafl. They raise up their hand in dua-manner and make Dua. The moment was tranquilizer to their current state of mind, they all need it. She leaned over his shoulder, resting her head on it. He wrapped his hand around her securely not wanting to ever let her go. She knew and believed that was her safest place in the world.

The world should crash, she didn't mind when she was in his arms. It is safest to say that her heart always yearned for it too. A day without a hug or kiss from him is like a day full of dull moments. Right there, she hates that her speculations always come true. Because whenever she doesn't get that from him, the day will be a bad day even though she doesn't want to rely on it but she isn't able to deal with what is in her heart, not brain.

Spending some time like that, he decided it should be enough because adding some minutes there will make him late. So, he unwrapped his hand around her, she groaned when could no longer feel his warmth. He chortled at her childishness nevertheless, he stood up with her "I will be late if I continue staying" he said and stood up and she followed him. He folded the prayer  mats as she headed to bed to sleep.
"Where are you going? '' she asked when saw him about to head to the door with a change outfit, tracksuit. "Exercise" he replied as he walked to her and pulled her from the bed "you should also follow me" he said and she shook her head immediately, "no, no I'm sleepy I will just slee_" he didn't even let her finish as he brought her to closet to get changed from nightwear.

"Remember what the doctor says, we have to be healthy to have a baby" he reminded and she sulked. "but I'm sleepy"

"My Little kitten" he said and pinched her nose. They went to the hospital together and the doctor filled them with required information, what to do and don'ts. She prescribed medication for Afifah to help her heel and asked them to continue trying if they might succeed. With a Grumpy expression, she changed to sweatsuit, tied her messy hair with scrunchie and followed him to the gym all the way whining.

You all expect that when she gets there she will just find a place and sit, maybe sleep or entertain herself with him lifting all gyming tools. Well she did none of them, she went ahead to practice whatever she saw in the room because they all fascinated her. She needs to be healthy if she wants to have a baby, therefore she has to look over her diet and weight to avoid complications.

"Watch out" Nabil reminded, which jolted her out of her reverie. She was on the treadmill at a high speed and she was lost in her thoughts at the same time, she needed to be careful or else she may fall and injure herself.
He was worried seeing her touching each one of the equipment, some are heavier than her while some she won't be able to lift it from the ground. But with her stubbornness, she tried all of them while letting out some silly cries.

He was supposed to work out but he found him doing nothing but looking out after her so she wouldn't get injured. "You can't use this one, it's not for you" he cautioned as he moved close to her to stop her. She was trying to pick a heavenly barbell. "Why is it not for me, ok let me try, it looks nice by the way" she replied adamantly, for good sake that thing is heavier than her in any slightest way. She can't even move it. "nice right" he muttered under his breath as he smirked. He let her try it.

"Aahh" a … cries escape her lips, instead of him going and checking what's wrong with her, he remains rooted to his spot as he laughs in a mocking manner. She stood up from there and sent him glare which unvexed him. "Stop laughing at me" she said as used her hand to beat him on the chest.

He holds her hands and kisses them, as she continues to glare at him. "Don't you say you want to try them all, why give up so easily" he derided.  "What a man can do, a woman can do better, isn't what you said" he joked.

"Of course, but this one apart. I won't kill my self with this'' she said and admitted defeat, she imbibed water from her water bottle in one go.

"Well, let have a run and see who will come first" he says

"You mean as in race" she asked and he nodded. "You think I can't defeat you, you are underestimating me" she griped.

"We will see then, if you can defeat me" he let out a ghost smile when he was sure she wasn't looking at him.

"What will I gain after it?" she asked with a smug look on his face. She definitely was after some things. He knew something was going on in her small head. "Say it out, what do you want" he asked, he knew she wanted something.

"Follow me to the business trip to London '' she dared, and he agreed, He knew she asked that. If only she knew what was in his heart she would have asked something different, because he had already agreed that in his mind he was just playing around. How can he let his wife go on a trip to a foreign country without him, no, never do that. He will go with her to have his eyes on her, so that no man approaches her even if he could trust her. Men are assholes, he knew that.

Also, the house won't be homey if she wasn't around, she was his home without her he is homeless. Though he has a lot of work, work can wait, not his wife. "I agree, '' he replied.

From there, he walked out with her training behind him, "this is our starting line, you see that green house over there, it is our end point." Said pointing at the East where the building was located. She nodded and adjusted her veil to get ready. "1,2,3 go" he counted out and then they ran.

Of Course she can't keep to his pace, the man that always trains every morning. How can she compare herself with him? His long legs and short legs could be compared. There is a lot of distance between them, leaving her behind. When he reached the end point, he stopped and laughed at her, she is still yet to arrive. He returned back and met her on the way, laughed and then continued. She let out a big heavy breath, she was tired but wasn't ready to admit defeat.

While returning back, she played out a trick. She acted like she tripped and fell, she held her knee and started crying. He stopped and looked back at her, he ran back to her to check on her . Seeing that, she smirked but he couldn't see that from afar before she covered it with a hurtful expression. She kept wincing and crying.

When he was by her side, "what happened, are you injured let me see" he said with a worried tone. Before he knew it, she ran away leaving standing with a confused expression. He can't believe she just tricked him, he chuckled at her antics before he ran behind her, but atlas, she won over him. "yeah I'm the winner" she kept chanting and jumping.

"You cheated," he said, not ready to admit that she won against him.

"No I win"

"Yes you did by cheating, you loose"

"No you are the loser," she retorted.

"Cheater," he said.

"Loser" she fired back

"You know you can never win if you haven't cheated," he told her.

"But you never said cheating is banned, you can do Same if you wanted," she said.

"Oh really, let's try again then" he said.

"Ahh no, not me. I'm tired already" she said and found a place to sit on it and calm her racing heart. He sat next to her, he gave her water. She drank it immediately which made him laugh. "See how you are hyperventilating as if you ran from your angel of death," he joked.

She gushed down the water, nothing is delicious as water. It was tasteless, colorless,odorless yet it never ceased to satisfy you. She felt refreshed as she drank it .She closed the bottle of water with its cap and kept it aside. "You know I'm not like you, I never tried this' ' she defended.

His lip slanted to a smile, she admitted defeat with she even knowing. "You need to start trying that if you want to control your weight," he declared.

"You mean I put on a lot of weight, I'm fat" she asked horrified, she checked on herself to see whether she was adding on, she stretched out her hands and legs in front of her to see. Actually, she was worried about gaining weight, she didn't want to be fat or plumpy, she wanted her Normal self, not so scrawny and not plump. She was okay with that. A chuckling sound from her right made her to lookup, she gazed at him and found him muffling his chuckles with his right hand. She frowned and looked away from him, he was trying to play her around. "I'm sorry" he said in between his laughter, and still he didn't stop. A habit that he has been fond of lately, it was surprising for a person that doesn't always smile often and then suddenly, he was even laughing more often now. She hates to admit it but his smile always makes her flutter, the way it rings in her ear and stings in her stomach, it awakens the butterflies in there, it sends goosebumps all over her body. But now she wasn't going to sit and complement it, she stood up and left him sitting there laughing, she made her way to manse. When he saw her action, he stopped and smiled, he knew he made her mad but he knew how to wheedle her. Picking up the bottle of water, he ran behind asking for her to stop so he could apologize but she didn't heed to him.

They both stop in no where but their room, she throws her veil on the bed, releases her hair from scrunchie making them fall down freely. She sat down on the edge of the bed to do away with the sneaker she put on. He also made his way to the room, when she saw him, she looked away from his direction and continued what she was doing.

He crouched down in front of her and helped her remove her shoe. She tried to free her foot from him but he wasn't relenting so she let him do it. Removing the both shoes, he massages her feet tenderly as his life depends on. He brought them up to his lips, kissed them before letting them down. He sat beside her, stealing a kiss from her lips slightly before wrapping her in his both arms, all this while she didn't spare him a glance.

Is like he expected that attitude from her-he did anyway, he didn't show a slight of irritation by her attitude.''you know you look so cute when you're angry" he started, she was about to let her guard down but she completely came back to her senses. He was trying to adulate her -he almost succeeded in that. "With these pouted cherry lips that look so inviting right now" he said and used his hand to trace over it, that really did the work. Two strings of her angst were cut. "You big puppy dog eyes that looks so innocent, even though they were not at all" he said and brought his hand to her eyelashes ''those beetle's leg eyelashes that bat like butterfly wings'' he went on, she tried to hide her smile but he sees that, his lip quiver in proud smirk. "You know whenever your nose twitches, it is either you lied, you don't like something or you don't want to show how my word has an effect on you" he exposed her, he touched the tip of her nose that was twitching already. She batted his hand away and sideways. He again wrapped her in his arms, they stayed like that for some minutes before he went on to say, "you my love, I will continue to love you no matter what. No matter how much you change, whether you are scrawny, fat, plumpy, short, tall or even …., I will love you like no one else. My heart loves only one woman, my eyes sees only you, you my love" he confessed, she found herself smiling. She was very sure that her cheeks had turned crimson red because of what he said. "Is that a blush I'm seeing? '' he asked, pulling her leg.

"Don't flatter me this much, you are making me shy" she said, hiding her face in the crook of his neck, inhaling his minty mixed-in with cinnamon scent. "I'm telling the truth, '' he relented. "Won't I get a kiss, at least give me a kiss for all these compliments? '' he asked, raising a brow. She kissed her teeth, curtains down her eyes with her eyelashes. "Aren't you supposed to kiss me, remember you made me angry? '' she said seductively. "Right," he said, instantly agreeing with her. He kissed her senselessly and passionately. It was a deep sensual kiss that they both participated in. They both enjoy the kiss that sent them to another level of sensuality of the make out session.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
224K 32.8K 84
"Start packing your belongings, you're leaving right before my husband leaves for work. I'm sorry." Maryam said and sauntered back to their room, lea...
31.7K 1.8K 34
Fadila Ahmad: A middle-class damsel. Sweet, intelligent, lovely, and down to earth in her own small world, always happy. Who only sees marriage as an...
65.6K 13.3K 42
A fiction book about two people meant to be, a book about Hammad and Yusrah. Hammad Buba Marwa is a 31-year-old microbiologist and, a handsome, class...