Kuch to hai Darmiyan -REPRISE

By Ssdevan

This story is based on show Balveer returns .It starts from the time when Timnasa got all the keys and red st... More

Prologue
Chapter 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chaptet 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter -48
Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Ch 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100-Darmiyan
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 95

387 57 9
By Ssdevan

In Ray's house .

Balveer is sitting on the chair with his eyes closed.Vivan is sleeping on the bed  and Ananya has gone to washroom. When Ananya come back ,she found him lying in the same position.She sits beside him thinking about how to start the topic.

"Tumhe Happy ki maut ka afsos hai?" Dev asked suddenly without opening his eyes.

"Kya?" Speaks Ananya clearly not expecting this question. Dev turns his head toward Ananya and opens his eyes .

"Happy ki maut ka afsos hai?"Dev again reiterated his question.

"Obviously Yes." Said Ananya ." I mean...I am happy ki tum thik ho ... Humne tumhe nhi khoya ...but Aunty ,Bhabhi aur specially Jolly Bhaiya .... un logo ne apne Pariwar ke ek member ko khoya. I wish ki tum dono hi sahi salamat hote "

Dev takes a deep sigh and looks away  without speaking anything. He Stares at the ceiling for some seconds before he speaks.

"Mujhe nhi hota...." He said and again looks at Ananya ." Afsos ." He clarified because Ananya didn't get it due to time lapse ."Mujhe Kabhi Happy ke maut ka afsos nhi hua .Ab bhi nhi hai" He said without any expression and stands up .

Ananya just look at him as he walks toward the window .She is not able to understand the choice for his current topic. She silently follows him and stands beside her.

Soft breezes are flowing softly across the street and are touching their face , passing through their hairs .

Ananya looks at Dev , trying to get read his eyes . But this time there is something strange .His eyes are almost expressionless , however she can feel the pain and determination behind that hollowness as if he is determined about something.She fears that something would be last thing that they would want .

"Meri Zindagi ki wajah ek maut hai Anu" He speaks without looking at her. " Wo Maut jiska mujhe koi afsos nhi hai". He looks at her as if it explains everything.

"It is a dark magic " He speaks looking in her eyes in a way that scares her.

"Ab kisi bhi negative energy ke liye mujhe influence karna bahut asan hoga" He said with expressionless face but she can see her facade of nonchalance slipping away.

"Mere ander Dark magic ka ansh hai" He continued." Jo meri har burai ko amplify kar raha hai .Mera Gussa ,Mera khud se khota control issi baat ka ek udahran hai"

There is silence for some time in which Ananya is trying to grasp the bitterness of the truth.

"Tumhare andar to aaisi koi burai nhi hai Jo...." Ananya tried to dismiss his fear but he interrupted.

"Burai aur achchai to har kisi me hoti hai . Ye aapke upar hai ki aap kya chunte ho"  Said Dev." Mujhme bhi Kaam, krodh aur lobh jaise buraiya hai. Ye Rani pari  ka prashikshan aur Mummy Papa ka sanskar ne in burayio per vijay pane me safal hua tha"

"Per ab Mere saalo ke parishikan ka koi matlab nhi hai" He said and a lone tears rolled down from his eyes.

"Aaisa kuch nhi hoga" Said Ananya sternly." Koi stupid dark energy tumhare ander ke goodness ko nhi mita sakti. Tumhare soul ki light enough hai iss stupid dark magic ke liye. Koi bhi darkness roshni ko khatam nhi kar sakti.

"Andhera sirf wo nhi ho sakta jo Suraj dhalne ke baad aaye ,andhera tab bhi hota hai jab suraj bhuj jaye" Dev reiterated .

"Aur ye suraj Bujhega" He speaks looking at Ananya ." Ek Waqt aayega jab andhera ujale ko nigal jayega ."

"Aaisa kuch nhi hoga .Tum bas...." Ananya tried to speak .

"Aaisa hoga." He said with frightening certainty and his facade slipped away.

"Mai kuch galat nhi karna chahta Anu" he speaks and his voice choked while tears fall from her eyes ." Mai kya Karu kaise roku iss sab ko."  Ananya opens her mouth to speaks but he deny her thinking even before her word could come out from her mouth

"Mai nhi rok paa raha hu. Mai nhi rok paunga . Agar mai hi galat ho gya to ......Kaun khada ho payega mere samne ?Kaise rukega wo Vinash..." He speaks. She can see that He is suffocating under this truth. He is afraid from himself .His trust on himself has been broken.

She looks at the window. Tears rolled down from her eyes . If he is so sure that one day he would turn into dark,then how can she deny it. She has herself seen the  terrifying glimpse of it . She has felt his subtle changing. She has felt his craving to lead a normal life. She knows that deep inside him,there is a desire to do whatever he wants to do. He has the feeling of being superior from everyone else which is increasing with time. His fear that noone would ever be able to stand against him if he turned out to be evil ,is evidence of his feeling of superiority.

He was never like that .He was the most humble person she has ever met .Never did she thought that one day she would see the arrogance in his word.

He is changing. He has changed. she knows it better than anyone else.She knows it better than him . With each passing day , he is going far away from himself.

She wipes her tears and turns toward the man whom she has loved more than anything. She looks at his pale face ,she looks at her dried lips ,she looks at his tired eyes .She looks at the silent tears falling from it .

Has he changed?

If yes ,then he would not be afraid from darkness .If yes,then he would not be fighting with himself.  He would have accepted that he is superior to everyone else and he can get what he want.

But he is fighting with himself. He is fighting with his temptation to get everything he wants. May be that's why he is restraining himself to be freely in their relationship. He is restraining himself from the happiness because then he would not be able to stop himself from craving for something more .This craving would never stop.One wish would lead to another and he would not be able to get hold on himself.

"Kya sab sahi the .Kya Mai Dabbu ki sabse badi kamjori hu? Kya Mai uske farz se dur karne ka karna banaungi"  Thinks Ananya looking at Dev. She just wants his happiness.Isn't he allowed to be happy.Isn't he allowed to be happy? How can someone's happiness would result to everyone's sorrow? Specially the person who has dedicated his whole life for other.

She takes a deep breath with a determination , holds Dev's hand and make him face herself. He looks at her with painful eyes .The soft wind is playing through his hair contrasting the inner storm which is inside her and  is breaking every bit of her existence.

"Agar mujhe Kabhi bhi laga ki tum...." She speaks ignoring the tightness of her heart."  ki tum ek khatra ban gaye ho ...." She feels like something precious is breaking inside her but she continues.

"TO SABSE PEHLE  , SABSE AAGE MAI TUMHARE KHILAF KHADI RAHUNGI.TUM.....TUMHARE  M...MAUT KI WAJAH MAI BANUNGI. " She speaks and tears rolled down from her eyes .These words are hitting her like visible weapons, piercing her heart, wounding her soul.

He keep looking at her ,too shocked to speaks anything. He can feel her pain as she gingerly raises her hand to bring it near her heart. He hold her hand in the midway.

"Nhi" He said with tear filled." Tum nhi..... Koi to hoga ....... Jo mujhe..mar sake........ Per tum nhi Anu.

"Oh !hello. Mere alawa aur kaun hai jo tumhe ghutno pe la sakta hai" Speaks Ananya with slight smile. However her pain is visible in her eyes.

"Nhi ...Tumhe itna bada dard nhi de sakta mai. Itne bada vachan nhi le sakta tumse .Tumhare har saas ko maut se battar nhi bana sakta mai.Mat karo ye"." He pleaded miserably.

"To mat banana" Said Ananya looking in his eyes ." Jab bhi ye andhera tum per bhari padne lage to yaad rakhna ki tumhare harne se tumhari Anu haar jayegi. Yaad rakhna ki Jin sabdo ko kehna to kya  sochne per bhi, har ek pal sau maut se bhi jayda bhyanak ho gayi hai ,uss pal agar jina padega to Mai....." She breaks down into tear but soon composes herself and looks at him with determination.

"Maine Jo kaha agar wo karna pada to karungi" She speaks .She removes her hand from  his ,brings her hand near her heart and rotates it.

"Heart Promise" She speaks and forward her hand toward him.

"Agar wo pal aa gya to ? Mujhe khud pe yakin nhi hai" Said Dev looking in her eyes ,pleading her to take back her words .

"To mujhe per rakho .Mere Yakin per yakin rakho Dabbu. Humare Pyar pe yakin rakho" She speaks with slight smile.Her trust is reflecting in her eyes. He wants to believe her .He wants to believe her belief ,no matter how ridiculous and how illusional it is .He wants this illusion to be the truth.

So He slides his hand on his ,entwining his finger with hers .

"Mujhe Yakin hai Dabbu tum apni Burai ke samne tum khud khade rahoge . Sabko Khud se khud hi bachaoge."She speaks with slight smile on her face and he can't resist from pulling herself toward him and from wrapping his arms around her .

He buried his face in her neck and held her in his arms , feeling each and every bit of the miraculous existence of this wonderful girl, who has not left her in any situation of his life .

Ananya put her head on his shoulder and wrap his arm around him , clinging to him tightly as if her life depends on him .

"Chalo icecream khaane chalte hai". Speaks Ananya suddenly.

"Kya?"Speaks Dev  and breaks the hug to look at her . However his arms has slidded downward toward her waist,such that he is wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Ice cream" She reiterated looking in his eyes as she put her hand on his chest .

"Iss waqt?"He asked unbelievably.

"Mai itna royi hu . To mujhe icecream khana hai"  She demanded.

"Mera to samajh me aata hai ki meri personality kyu itni confusing hai " Speaks Dev.".Per tumhe bich bich me kya ho jata hai .Tum to bachpan se Ananya hi Rahi ho na..

"Mere Ananya hone aur Ice cream ka kya lena dena hai" Said Ananya.

"Waise to tumhara aur akal ka bhi koi lena dena nhi hai" Said Dev.

Ananya-"Youuuu..."

Dev-" Meeeee ...

Ananya-" Tum chup chap se ice cream khane chal rahe ho ya nhi".

Dev-"Nhi"

Ananya -"Thik hai fir chikhte hue chalo.Per chalna to parega".

Dev -" Dadagiri hai kya?

Ananya- Patni giri hai.

Dev -" Are Ye to socho ki abhi milegi kaha se .Oh! Sorry soch aur tumhara koi nata kaha hai".

Ananya-" Kuch jyada hi bol rahe ho tum. Mujhe abhi icecream khane chalna hai "

Dev-" Ha to ek kaam karo Ray ke fridge me ice hoga aur koi mayonnaise type Cream bhi hoga aur agar nhi hua to Face cream to hoga hi ,kha lo "

"What the Hell is going on" Ray shouted coming in their room. He has gained his consciousness.

"Look at yourself khade to aaise romantic pose me hai jaise abhi background me koi hot song play hone wala hai" Speaks Ray .Dev looks at his hands around Ananya's waist and Ananya looks at her hand on Dev's chest . Both of them immediately left each other and stands some distance away.

" Apni ye stupid fight apne ghar me karna mere Ghar me nhi . Allow me some peace.".Said Ray walks out from the room

"Chup chap se chal rahe ho  icecream khane ".Said Ananya looking at Dev.

"Aur koi option hai?"Said Dev.

"Nhi" Speaks Ananya.

Dev"To chalo"

Ananya- Tumhe pta hota hai ki tumhe last me  meri baat manni hi hai to phir pehle kyu nhi man lete .

Dev -"Ek yoddha Bina lade hue har nhi manta. Waise Ice cream Milne nhi wali".

Ananya -"Nhi mili to tumhe icecream bana dungi."

Dev-" Matlab kuch bhi.

Ananya-" Don't forget I have the magic.

Dev-"I also have the magic.

So How was the chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 508 8
"Mohabbat aur nafrat dono ke rang laal hai. Lekin fark yeh hai ki nafrat se duniya barbaad ho jaati hai, aur mohabbat mein khud barbaad hona padta ha...
73.1K 2.4K 26
yeah story h Raavi Aur Shiva Ki the toh yeah dono opposite Lekin dekhte h kaiser yek dono Ek durse k Karib aate h Aur inki deewangi kis haadh tk jati...
129K 7.3K 100
This story is based on balveer returns .I am not satisfied by story and characters .So I am writing on my own.there is lot of twist and turns with de...
16.7K 1.3K 23
This story is related from my another story based on balveer returns"kuch to hai Tere mere darmiya"I suggest you to read that story first to enjoy th...