Kuch to hai Darmiyan -REPRISE

By Ssdevan

This story is based on show Balveer returns .It starts from the time when Timnasa got all the keys and red st... More

Prologue
Chapter 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chaptet 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter -48
Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Ch 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100-Darmiyan
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 88

738 55 42
By Ssdevan

"Ballu khayal rakhna apna'

"Aur koi khane ko kuch de to khana mat "

"Papa, Ballu Chhota bachha hai kya?

"Ballu, sukha nasta sab bag me rakh diya hai aur ye raste me kha lena"

"Mumbai pahunchte hi hume phone karna"

"iss baar gayab mat hona."

"Ha tujhe rakhi pe aana hai"

"Achha Mumbai Jaa ke apna khayal rakhna.Time pe khana aur sona .aur fridge ka pani mat pina "

Dev is surrounded by his parents and his siblings ,All of them are speaking one or another thing to him . Today after spending a week with his family, he is returning back to Mumani. Due to which he is receiving this special treatment.

Ananya is leaning near the door looking at Dev with smile  ,who, is looking from one person to another like pendulam and is trying to reply but can't due to bombarding of their concern. Looking at them she takes out her phone .

Babul ki duayein leti jaa
Ja tujhko sukhi sansaar mile

Songs echoes in the hall when Mahesh has embraced Dev emotionally .Beside him Smita is wiping her tears and is caressing Dev's hair .Manav and Mehar are standing behind him with tearful eyes .

Babul ki duayein leti jaa
Ja tujhko sukhi sansaar mile

All heads turns toward Ananya simultaneously.

Mayake ki kabhi na yaad aaye
Sasural me itna pyar mile .

"What? Scene dekh ke mujhe same vibe aa rahi thi."She looks at them innocently while suppressing her smile .

"Don't worry ." She walks toward them with straight face ." Mai aapke bete ko taklif na iska pura khayal rakhungi" She speaks  looking at Mahesh and Smita ."Aankhon me aasu nhi aane dungi " She looks at him dramatically." Ab bas aap usse do jori kapdo me vida kar dijiye."  She added looking at each face . Everyone brust into laughter.

"Ananya ji ,Bade nazo se pala hai maine apne bachhe ko agar koi bhul ho jaye to maaf kar dijiyega" Mahesh speaks holding his hand together as a result the intensity of laughter increases.

"Ab chale ya Vidai ceremony baki hai" Speaks Ananya looking at her family who is not ready to bid adieu to them.

"Relax, Dabbu wapas aayega aur nhi aaya to mai khich kar laungi ." Ananya reassured them with smile.It is obvious that someone in their heart ,there is little fear that Dev will not return like last time.

"Mai khud hi aa jaunga " Said Dev .

"Ab ajanbi mat banna beta. "Speaks Smita ."Jab apne hi bachhe ajnabi ho jaye to ...." She can't speak as her throat choked due to tears .It hurts when you got to know about your son's accident from T.V channels.It hurts when you didn't know that your little child has become big enough to get married .It hurts when you didn't sneaks into kitchen and tell you about the special girl of his life .It hurts when you get to know about your son from his wife .

"Kabhi nhi Maa" Dev replied embracing Smita .

"Ballu ,Ye to kabhi khatam nhi hoga .Tu jaa aur phir jaldi aana" Said Manav and Dev nodded parting with Smita half-heartily .

With heavy heart he said good bye to everyone .

In These  few days ,he has gathered innumerable memories with his family and his friend.The antakshri night where his father turned into a disharmonious kawali  singer and he along with Manav and Mehar becomes his supporters who clapped behind him .Those moments when someone would sing any romantic song and his eyes automatically went toward Ananya. Ananya's melodious voice that concluded the night.

The day when he bring back his childhood by playing games with his friends .Most beautiful moment was excitement of Ananya when she heard that they are going to play games  , something she never did. She was unaware from many games and hence enjoyed everything with childlike enthusiasm.Then There was a moment in the game 'Pitto' when she was arranging all the stones in right place and he should have to hit her from the ball to win .But he couldn't able to gather the heart to break her hope to win and diminish the shine of her eyes . However later he was tortured by his own team member when they made him their target started throwing the ball toward him , blaming him for their loss.

Going shopping with Maa ,was boring but nostalgic and the professional camera gifted by his father is among the most precious thing.

He take out the camera from his bag and caresses it slowly ,as if it is made up of glass , oblivious from Ananya's soft gaze.

When Manav told her that He is passionate about photography,she doesn't know that he was talking about this face .The way he looks at his camera , caressing it with shining eyes and a smile on his lips ,it made her forget that he is the same person who has the responsibility of the world on his shoulder and who is struggling with some unknown problem.

The Machine has been made and yesterday she tested his body vitals and the results are still hard to except.

She recalls that time when he was lying on the bed under the scrutiny of machine ,that is able to read his magical and neurones signals in the form of waves .

What she got as a result is unnerving.

"Kya hua Didi?"asked Vivan looking at her wide eyes and sharp breathing.

"Ye kaise ho sakta hai .I think something went wrong" She walked toward the Dev who and started looking at the machine for the possibility of some fault .

"Kya mila hai tumhe" Asked Dev looking at her worried face.

"I think kuch problem hui hai .Aaisa thori hota hai" She speaks looking at the technicalities of machine. Dev stands up and walks toward the little space where the results was recorded. He looked at the result and looked at Ananya with shocked expression....

"Koi mujhe bhi batayega ki kya hua hai?" asked Vivan looking from Dev to Ananya .

"Ye waves  bahut strong hai" Said Dev slowly as if he is also not able to believe it.

"Ye to achchi baat hai". Said Vivan.

"Nhi Vivi ,ye normal se bahut jyada hai. Itna strong signal possible hi nhi hai" Said Ananya.

"Exactly.Aur abhi to sirf mujhme meri aadhi powers hai ." Said Dev." Aur mere pure Powers ke saath bhi reading itni nhi hoti hai" He said looking at the waves travelling in the small area .

"Not only that Tumhare mind se neurotransmitter ki strength itni hai ki ye measure bhi nhi ho pa rahi hai hai .Iss machin ke maximum limit se bhi jayda hai" Said Ananya.

"Per aaisa kaise ho sakta hai .Ek waqt ke liye mujhe energy waves ke increase amplitude ke bare me koi explanation de bhi sakte hai . Like my new unknown powers...."Said Dev." But increased strength of neurotransmitter.....

"Koi mujhe simple word me batayega ki problem kya ho rahi hai" Said Vivan ."Itna to mai samajh gya ki Aapki mental aur physical powers badh gayi hai per isme problem kya hai?"

"Chote, humare brain chizo ko chemical signals ke through samjhta hai aur uske according hi function karta hai."Said Dev

Aur Dabbu ke  brain ki signal receive karne wali tendency bahut jyada badh gayi hai" Said Ananya

"Aur Shayad isiliye mujhe itne sare voices and images dikh rahe hai . Kyuki wo signals aapas me ulajhe hue hai" Said Dev.

"Per wo signals aa kaha se rahe hai." Said Vivan." hum dekhte hai jab humari eyes aas pass ki visuals ko recive kar ke brain ko signals send karti hai  .Agar aapke brain me itne sare signals receive kaise kar Raha hai ?Itni chize dikh kaise Rahi hai ? Eyes to aapki do hi hai".

"Ha , Vivan ye sawal to mere man me bhi hai"  Said Dev ." Mera brain ye signals receive kaha se kar Raha hai ".

Vivan"Aap agar in different signals ko separate kar de do to pta chal jaye ki ...'

"NHI" Dev speaks loudly, causing Vivan and Ananya to flinch.

"Sorry ." He speaks slowly looking at them ."Per agar maine aaisa kiya to Mai reality aur Visuals me antar nhi kar paaunga.".

"Abhi meri aankhe tum dono ko dekh rahi aur uska signal mere brain ko de Rahi hai jise mera brain recive kar ke tum logo ke yaha hone ko samajh raha hai .Kyuki bas ek yahi drishya hai jo baki drishyo se uljhi Hui nhi hai."

"Agar maine un uljhe hue drisyo ko suljha liya to mujhe kaise pata chalega  ki sach kya hai, ki mai kaha hu aur mere aas pass actual me Kaun hai. Mujhe kaise pta chalega ki Jo mai sun raha hu usme sach kya hai ."  Speaks Dev ." Mujhe apni reality pta kaise chalegi.Mai kho jaunga in drishyo me kahi.".

His voice trailed off in the silence of the unknown place.No one spoke as truth sink in . The truth ,that everyone wanted to avoid but no-one .The ugly truth that hangs in the air like a sword, piercing their heart with its cruel blade.

Balveer's mental condition is not stable. This one realisation is wrenching their heart. The man whose biggest strength is his mental capabilities,was standing in front of them like defeated soldier , looking at the ground with hollow eyes , shallowing the bitter truth .

"Hum....hum kuch karenge" Ananya breaks the ice looking from Dev to Vivan.

"Ha, In signals ko block karne ka tarika to hoga na" Speaks Vivan looking with half hope and half fear .

"Hoga nhi Vivi hai" Speaks Ananya with small smile."  Remember certain places pe magically telepathy ko block Kiya jaa sakta hai. Agar hum waisa hi kuch Tumhare saath kare to .Tumhare aas paas aaisa field bana de jisse ye signals block ho Jaye to " Said Ananya .

"Per Didi aaisa magic to sirf hum kisi area per kar sakte hai " Said Vivan.

"Per hum kuch karte hai.Koi modification karte hai .At least try..." Ananya speaks .

"Possible nhi hai." Said Dev  walking away from them ."First problem hai ki ye hota nhi hai ,agar humne kar bhi liya to mere magical field ko interrupt karega jiske wajah se mera magic out of control ho jayega  , third problem hai ki ye guarantee nhi hoga ki ye sirf unwanted signals ko block karega . Permanent Brain damage bhi ho sakta hai"

"Per koi to tarika hoga partner " Said Vivan  .

"Ghar chalte hai sab wait kar rahe ho honge " He spoke leaving no room for further discussion.

Ananya looks outside the window to hide her tears from him. What hurts her most is his hopelessness. Neither he is ready to talk about it nor he is letting anyone else to look for some option.As if he knows that there is nothing that can be done and he has accepted the consequences.

No,she can't let that happen .She doesn't want to thinks about consequences.There must be something that can be done.

"Tumhe pta hai ye camera mai bahut time se lena chahta tha" He speaks without looking up from camera and she turns toward him." Papa ne kaha tha ki wo mujhe ye camera mere 18th birthday per denge ."

"unhone usi time pe liya tha taki ek din tumhe de sake" Speaks Ananya looking at Camera .He looks at her.

"Tumne Shayad unse kaha tha ki tum kabhi wapas nhi aaoge" She looks at him.

"Ha ,uss waqt mujhe laga nhi laga tha ki mai kabhi wapas aa paunga" He said looking behind Ananya at nothing.

"But unhone hope nhi chodi thi .Aur dekho jab hume laga tha ki tumhare lautne ki umeed nhi hai tab tum wapas aaye." She speaks looking in his eyes .

" Puri life me maine bas itna hi sikha hai ki subah ki kiran jarur aati bas raat bitne tak umeed nhi chutni chahiye " She looks in his eyes .Again for a second she saw his mask of nonchalance slipping off from his face but he put it again so quickly that she doubted that it has slipped ever or not. He looks down again at his camera

"By the way ,ye camera lene ki jarurat kya thi phone me bhi to camera hota hai aur usse bhi achchi picture aati hai " She speaks and he looks at her immediately like she has offended him in most cruel way .

"Phone ke camera me aur iss camera me bahut antar hota hai" He said pressuring his words."Ye selfie ke liye nhi hai  ,isse natural beauty ki photos li jati hai aur isme diye gaye features se pictures ki Beauty badh jati hai .".

Later on he starts explaining the features of camera and then about the awards that is given in this field and then how  photography is an art.

"Sahi moment per sahi picture click karna itna easy nhi hota hai . Natural things ko aap pose karne nhi bol sakte na.Aapko wait karna padta hai uss sahi pose ka ...aur ..."

"Bas bas bas ..." Ananya speaks" I am sorry maine kuch kaha uske liye" She said folding her both hand together with annoyance mixed with humour .

"Tum wait karte raho Mumbai ke trafic  me kisi natural beauty ke liye". She speaks sarcastically and looks outside the window.

Dev looks at her to give some reply but stops. He hold his camera .

"Anu" He calls , she turns and  a picture is clicked .
The sun is exactly behind her ,due to which her silhouette is shining golden,the soft breeze passing through her hair made it slightly messy and the way she turns with puzzling eyes is making the picture more beautiful. The adjustment of camera in a way that makes everything blur except Ananya and the sun.

"Tum natural Beauty ki picture click karne wale the na.Ye phone camera se alag hai " She mimicks with slight pout and he again clicks a shot.

"Wahi kar raha hu" He speaks plainly  looking at her .

This is something that always make her feel the butterfly in her stomach. There is no hint of huskiness or cheesey tone in his voice.It is just plain as if someone is not getting that two and two makes four and he is just stating this simple fact.

This way of speaking always made her feel like her being beautiful is the universal truth and obvious thing.

She looks down at her lap , tucking some hair strands behind her hair ,with a slight smile threatening to come on her lips .

He again clicks the picture .

"Hey! At least mujhe pose to karne do" She speaks.

"Suna nhi  tha tumne natural chizo ko pose karne nhi bol sakte ." He said with slight smile .

"Hey!! Abhi mai flirt kar raha hu kya?" He asked looking at him as if the realisation has suddenly hit him hard .

She laughs looking at his questioning eyes and nodded.

"Wow!" He smiles to himself." Mere pass  flirting ka talent hai"  He speaks looking at his camera, delighted with his sudden hunt for this new talent .He was always jealous from Ray due to his talent to flirt with Ananya.Whenever he would speak something cheesy to her and she would smile ,he always wished that he could also talk like that.

"Waise mister , Kisi ladki ke saath Flirt karte karte khud ke flirting skill ki tarif karna ye flirting ke art ki tauhin hai" She giggles when he looks her  with guilt.

"Tum bahut cute ho" She speaks pulling his cheeks and lean on his shoulder, wrapping her arms around his  .

"Waise Jaha Tak mujhe yaad hai kuch time pehle tak tum bahut bade flirt the" She said looking up .

"Tab mai Happy tha." He replied.".Happy t abhi bhi kauno ladki ke dil me apne aap ko permanent bitha le " He speaks in Happy tone. "Talent hai itna bhai ."

"Per wo Happy hoga , Dev nhi ." He said looking at her ." Mai Happy ho kar bhi Happy jaisa nhi hu. Mai to yahi hu , boring aur unromantic Dev Joshi"

"Bilkul bhi nhi" She speaks " Tum unromantic nhi ho . Bas tumhe jatane nhi aata ."

"Aaj Tak kya romantic Kiya hai maine .Mujhe to flirt bhi karna nhi aata " He speak sadly and she giggles .

"I am happy ki tumhe nhi aata.Tum jo bolte ho Dil se bolte hai."She said looking at him.

"Boring wale baat pe tumne kuch nhi kaha?" He said with slight smile.

" Because tum ho" She speaks and he look at her pretending to be hurt from physically from his word.

"But still I love you" She said looking in his eyes. Smile automatically comes on his lips
No matter how many times she speak those words, it always feel surreal .

She looks at him raising her eyebrows ..

"kya?" He asked

"Tumne bhi bolna?" she said.

"kya nhi bolna"

"Three magical words"

"Chalti car me tumhe just get out kaise bol sakta hu.Aur aaise kisi ladki ko raste ne chorna achcha nhi lagta na"

"Tumhe pta hai mai kya bol Rahi hu"

"nhi Mujhe nhi pta.Kya bolna hai mujhe "

"I love you "

"Abhi to bola tumne"

"Mai apni baat nhi kar rahi hu"

"Aur kaun hai jo mujhse ye keh raha hai "

"Jyada Drama mat karo .Chup chap bolo warna car se niche phek dungi tumhe ".

"Aaise dhamki de kar kaun bulwata hai .Feel bhi aana chahiye na ".

"Matlab tumhare man me mere liye koi feelings nhi hai"

"Are mai wo nhi keh rha hu."

"To kya keh rahe ho?"

"Ab aaise dhamki dogi to bolne ka man kar Raha hoga to bhi nhi bolunga "

"Dabbu bolo".

"nhi".

"Bolo nhi to sach me phek dungi."

"Mai Dhamki se jhukne walo me se nhi hu."

"To tum nhi bologe ".

"Nhi "

"Pakka ".

"Ha".

"Thik hai . Phir mai tumse shaadi nhi karungi".

"Jaha tak mujhe yaad hai humari shaadi ho chuki hai "

"Mai Dubara shaadi nhi karungi . Aur waise bhi tumne mujhse puchha tak nhi hai".

"Are per shaadi to chuki hai na hamari. Dubara karo ya na karo patni to tum ho hi "

"Tum na ....Sach me boring aur unromantic ho .Mujhe bhav khana hai . Mai khaungi .Tum ab mujhe impress karo"

"Nhi karunga . Tum mat karo shaadi .".

"You know what .I hate you."

"You know what ya tebya lyublyu "

"Kya?"

" ài "

"Kya bol rahe ho?"

"Aishitemasu"

"Kya ho Raha hai tumhe"

"Ich liebe dich"

"ye irritate karne ka new tarika hai"

"Je vous aime .uhibuk .Nāṉ uṉṉai kātalikkiṟēṉ.Nēnu ninnu prēmistunnānu....."

"Mujhe sunna hi nhi hai"

"Mu tumaku bhala paye"

So how was the chapter?

Dev kya bol raha hai?

Balveer 3 me Kashvi ka character bahut hi sweet aur cute hai but phir bhi Veer ke saath uski wo couple wali vibe nhi aa Rahi hai mujhe Jo debanya me aati thi .Unke scenes kam hote the but utne se timing me bhi they gave that vibe.

Last moment pe bhi jab unhe couple ki tarah dikhana ban kar diya tha tab bhi their eye contact gives that vibe .

I am missing them badly .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 1.9K 26
On the day of Abhimanyu and Aarohi's wedding, he elopes with Akshara and they confess their love for each other. Heart broken by the betrayal, Aarohi...
23.4K 1.3K 19
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...
15.8K 760 11
So this Story Starts from 12 June Episode and 14 june Promo where Tanu and Abhi get married and the Tanu husband change the statement but suddenly t...
17.7K 543 19
This is a story solely based on Dareya. But also includes Abhirika & Kavi/ Karvi scenes. Peep in to know more.