LET ME BE YOUR QUEEN✅✔️

By haniyyerh-x

He is Nabil Muhammad Farouq Suleiman she is Afifah Maryam Habib Suleiman He's so strict and arrogant, Misogyn... More

Prologue/Author's note/Aesthetes
chapter 1: Family outing
chapter 2: Is she a small child
chapter 3: Savory smell wafting from the kitchen
Chapter 4: the great chefs
Chapter 5: No milk,less sugar
chap 6 : Revealation; you're bethroted since birth
chap 7: Horror movie
chap 8: take your hands off her
chap 9: Do you still like him
chap 10: the knot is tied
chap 11: Dinner party
chap 12: honeymoon???
chap 13; scurrilous to her
chap 14: Men are all shameless
chap 15: scuba diving/Snorkeling
chap 16: two hearts locked in love
chap 17: pianist
chap 18: sightseeing
chap 19: Godmothers
chap 20: site visit
Chap 21: talk of the town
chap 22; Captain
chap 23; truth or dare
chap 24; Responsible man
Chap 25; Ingenue as a wife
chap 26; love is in the air
chap 27; A wife, A sister
Chap 28; Rêve
chap 29; Episode
chap 30; you're the cure
chap 31; Women are strong
Chap 32: father's love
Chap 33; that's called love
chap 34; En colère
chap 35; old version
chap 36; murderously simple
chap 37; Matar yayanta
chap 38; pets lover
chap 39; goo goo eyes
chap 40; Aphrodisiac juice
chap 41; Mastermind behind
chap 42; pampered
chap 44; No woman will be like you
chap 45; I'm back
Chap 46; Harassment
chap 47; harassment 2
chap 48; apocalyptic
chap 49; Is it a crime to love??
chap 50; Who is she?
chap 51; the Suleimans
chap 52; a portmanteau
chap 53; Molestation
Chap 54; Red
chap 55; February 14
chap 56; Divorce me!!
chap 57; serendipitous surrender
chap 58; Euphoric ecstasy
chap 59; Blissful Harmony
chap 60; Nenah's taunts
chap 61; Boss lady
chap 62; lachrymose
chap 63; Ephemeral
chap 64; seraphic
chap 65; unforeseen circumstances
chap 66; Brutality
chap 67; seethe
chap 68; Bratty lady
chap 69; Inara
chap 70; Moroseness
chap 71; Orphanage
Chap 72; Refusal
chap 73; Novaturient
Chap 75; fish, sour, spicy
chap 75; Eudaimonia/Thrilled
chap 77; two buns in the oven
chap 76; Happiness, love, care
chap 78; Trimester
chap 79; The Heirs
chap 80; fruitful ending
epilogue
Author's Note
New book alert

chap 43; malice

379 46 0
By haniyyerh-x

After dinner, Afifah decided to work a little bit, she was used to her busy life and so she can't afford to let her day slide without doing anything progressive. She made all the arrangements on the center table in the lounge. A 11×17 clipboard, a VR headset on her ear and a hot cup of cappuccino,she starts to sketch. Sumayya and Karima were left all alone in the living room, Afifah couldn't take the charlatan attitude of Karima so she let them. Nabil left for his work.

Half way through her work, Karima came seeking trouble to which Afifah ignored. She paced in the lounge muttering nonsense. When she saw that she wasn't getting the attention she wanted, she got mad. She came and stood up at Afifah, with a disgusted expression on her face. When her eyes darted on the designs on the board, her madness tripled. She herself knew that she can't compare herself with Afifah in every aspect, the girl is just so perfect. Beauty and the brain, both she got. Left it for her to be good at her charlatan attitude, if not that she knows nothing.

Perceiving that someone was standing on you, Afifah groaned. She hates that and it distracts her. She looked up and said "can you please shift from here" she asked coldly even though she tried hard to sound generous. "I hate people standing on my head" she added.

Karima smirked internally, finally she got what she wanted. She adjusted her leg and stood her ground, she need to frustrate the person In Front of her. "No, I won't" she exasperated.

Afifah knew her well so she ignored her and continued her work, she added effort to trying to mock Karima with her aptitude. The girl was dumb with an empty brain and gaudy things. Karima was the class dumbo because of how slow of a learner she is. And that is her weakest point, when she tries to act her charlatan attitude just mocked her with that and that will immediately shut her up.

Karima looked at how skillfully Afifah's hand work in the clipboard, her heart boiled. The room was so silent so Afifah raises her eyes from her work to check on the other being and that immediately made her came in contact with Karima's distorted face, her face held huge frowned and that made Afifah felt the need to give her. "Aren't you worried that you will look old soon" she asked deridely. "Nevertheless you are already old" she added and stifled her laughter as she continue her work.

Hearing that, Karima again got furious that she would twist Afifah's neck till she couldn't breathe. "What do you mean?" she asked, horrified. "Ohh oh , hanty don't tell me you don't know" Afifah retorted sarcastically.

"Don't call me that," Karima shouted. Actually she was three years older than Afifah, she used to respect her because of that before but Karima hated that, she felt like she looked like mama so she made them stop that.

"I think you need to go see a mirror because you are becoming older day by day because of the frowns you carry on your face. You even develop wrinkles" she said and laughed .  She looked around in the lounge and when her eyes sighted the wall mirror, she pointed at it "go see yourself, you look like Nenah" she said and snickered.

Karima felt like she should beat Afifah black and blue to death just so she can't live peacefully and have what she wanted. She . ….and when her eyes sighted the hickey on Afifah's neck when she turned around, her heart, liver and spleen were about to be distorted.

She was about to slap Afifah on the face but she treated her hand and fist them, There is no need to be violent. So, she intentionally used her hand to bulge the coffee mug on the center table.

Afifah gasped, retreated her hand immediately as she swiped her clothes that were now stitched to her cloth because of how the coffee splashed on both her and her work. Glancing at her design on the clipboard, she picked it up immediately and cleaned it with her hand, but alas, even with fast reflex, the work was done, she ruined her hard work.

"Oh sorry sorry, I didn't intend to do that I just__"

"You just know what" Afifah bellowed at Karima and that made her retreat back because of how sudden Afifah changed her expression. She turned from a little kitten to a hungry lion in just a minute. She sent a deadly murderous glare at Karima which made her shift  nervously on her spot.

"I said I'm sorry I just want to look at your sketch and I mistakenly pushed it" Karima lied agitatedly. Afifah felt like she should die when she saw her almost done design ruined. "By the way, this isn't the right place to do your work," Karima added .

"How dare you order me around in my house" Afifah yelled at her furiously.

"Oh right, your house, I think you need to have a workplace or study room in your house" Karima recommended, they both knew there was also a meaning behind her words.

Afifah smirked in malice, she rolled her eyes and said "I think you need to work on your brain, as you said my house, my own house" she said cockily "Don't you think I have the right to do anything at my desired place, I'm entitled to any space in this house"

Karima couldn't take it anymore,"How dare you abash me like that"

"Wooh, was it an abashment, I just reminded you I'm the mistress of this house" Afifah said ingenuity with a satiric smile and used her hand to show the house belonged to her.

And in just a minute, Karima acted violently, she raised her hand on Afifah ready to slap her but Afifah was so reflex as she dodge and caught her hands mid air "How dare you raise your hand on me" she asked as she twisted it until Karima couldn't bear it. She twisted her hand painfully that it must leave a bruise.

"Let me go," Karima cried out.

"I won't" Afifah said, and she again held it tightly. "You thought you could just walk into my house and do anything you wish, you must be joking" she added with a chortle.

She turned her around fleetly, making her hand behind her back and that caused Karima to wail out loud. "Don't mistake my silence for cowardice, I was just so decent. This should be the last time you try me" she said and Karima shouted hypocritically, trying to seek help.

Afifah pushed her away letting her go and that made her shout loudly, Afifah scoffed and hissed and turned back to her things.

"What is happening here" Nabil strong voice resounded in the lounge, he looked at the two women In Front of him incredulously. Karima was first to react, she move closer to him "Ya Nabil, I just mistakenly ruined her sketch with a coffee and I apologized but she hit me harshly" she said with fake tears showing bruised wrist to Nabil. Afifah scoffed and continue gathering her things. Sumayya who was standing close to Nabil chuckled, she knew that will definitely happened. They were chatting together in the living room when she decided to look around the house. She started from the living room criticizing every furniture there as is she can afford better than that. They all hate this personality of her, fake life. And when Sumayya told her it was Nabil that set the interior design of the house she became mute. When Sumayya saw her intending to go to the lounge were Afifah was, she stopped her.

She knew she was going there to seek trouble so notified her that Afifah was busy and she shouldn't interrupt her work, but she will abide by that when what she wants is to disturb and irritate her.

"Maryam what happened? '' Nabil asked, looking at the indignant Afifah he asked nicely, he knew there must be more to the story. Afifah intended to ignore the both of them but she wasn't raised that way, her mother taught her to respect people especially her husband, so she answered. "Yaya, I wasn't the first one to raised hand on her I just protect myself." She defended. She elaborated on everything that transpired between them when she still felt his gaze on her.

"She was lying she___" Karima tried to defend herself but Sumayya cut her off. "Adda Afifah never lies," she said.

"What do you mean, I was lying? '' Karima said seething in rage. When she glanced at Nabil, she saw that he also didn't believe her, he so much believed his wife than her and that made her mad. "I am the one injured here but none of you believe me , you trust her more than me. '' she asked and began to cry malignantly, she walked out on them.

Sumayya sneered and that made Nabil to glare at her. "The two of you should leave tomorrow. I don't want trouble, '' he said and dismissed her from there.

He glanced back at Afifah "you shouldn't have done that" he said and walked closer to her.

"I should let her hit me then" she asked.

"No but you know how Nenah was_" he started to explain but who was he talking to, not Afifah right. Because the girl couldn't stay calm and let him lament her, showing her that his maternal relatives eclipse her.

"Just because she is your cousin you're taking her side, what of me? I'm nothing to you right" she asked with tears brimming from her eyes. She walked out of the lounge in a haste with tears in her eye to her room.

Nabil held his temple in his hand, those women were trying to make him go mad. In just a day, they messed up his brain. Surely having more than one woman in a house will be a total disaster. He is the man of peace and serenity, he should better send them all back home so he can live peacefully with his little kitten. Crouching down, he started to pack sketching tools which she left there. When his eyes sighted the ruined design, it made him feel bad. Truly it was a very excellent design that everyone must want to own. Even though it was halfway done, still it was really perfect.

Arranging everything in accordance, he was about to put the MacBook in his bag when his eyes sighted some neatly arranged finished design in the bag. The designs immediately caught his attention. He intently gaze at it, it was a very beautiful gargantuan mansion that every person must wish to have.

.

Karima got what she wanted, I'm glad that Afifah didn't let her succeed in her tricks.

Oh and Nabil has a work to do, it look like his little kitten is mad at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

JAWAHIR By hafsatou

General Fiction

341K 38K 62
JAWAHIR is the only daughter to a single mother hajiya saratu who forced her into an arranged marraige to the son of her childhood best friend hajiy...
62.4K 2.1K 41
Rohaan Dilawar Azeem Practicing Muslim Aspiring Lawyer Obedient Son and Loving Brother Passionate about career Hareem Raza Habib Practicing Muslimah ...
132K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
10.9K 672 62
Assertive, decisive, aloof, astute, logical - Tayyib. Cheerful, extroverted, curious, optimistic, rebellious- Nadira. Opposites attract when working...