Kuch to hai Darmiyan -REPRISE

By Ssdevan

This story is based on show Balveer returns .It starts from the time when Timnasa got all the keys and red st... More

Prologue
Chapter 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chaptet 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter -48
Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Ch 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100-Darmiyan
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 72

556 61 14
By Ssdevan

"Tumahara Dimag kharab ho gya hai" She barked walking behind Kaal who was earlier heading toward the upstairs but stopped hearing her voice

"Kya soch kar tum un ...un sab ko iss weapon marne gaye the..... "She speaks  with same anger coming in front of Kaal to face him because he is not interested in turning back to look at her.

"...Ye jante hue ki Kuch minutes me unki population wapas pahile jaise ho jaayegi aur wo phir ussi tarah tum per attack karenge."  She shouted clearly ignoring Kaal's furious glare.

"Tum kya soch kar yaha se gayi thi " He hissed in low voice taking a step forward her but eventually stops.She can feel his struggle to stop himself from attacking at her as despite his low voice his anger is clearly. But Right now she is more angry than he had ever in his whole lifetime .

"Galti kiski hai "She snapped angrily .

"Tumhari" He replied blatantly.

"Meri Galti hai?" She speaks sarcastically."Tum mujhe kidnap kar ke laye" She said poking her finger in his chest   while he kept standing like a stone in front of her with expressionless face.

"Tum mujhe yaha un ...un ..hounds type creature se surrounded iss castle me le ke aaye"She said ."Tum meri marzi ke Bina mujhe haath lagane ki koshish kar rahe the " She speaks gritting her teeth.

"What do you expect me to do? Yaha se free hone ka mauka milne ke baad bhi sari life yaha kaid reh kar tumhari gandi shakal dekhne ki bewakoofi karu mai" She shouted last part.

He looks at her raising his brow with a slight smirk playing on his lips as if telling her that this face belongs to someone else.

"Tumne abhi wahi bewakoofi ki hai" He speaks in barely audible voice making her blood pressure shoot at its maximum limit.

How dare he to point at the fact that she was trying to avoid facing? and why can't he ever speak with his voice at normal level? What do he think,he sounds spooky like that? Okay fine ,he do. but that's not the point.Point is right now he is smiling mockingly at her and she feels like punching on her face to wipe his smile . And She will do it but by words.

"Bewkoofi to tumne bhi ki" She speaks with fake  smile."Bewajah khud ko un hounds ke bich me daal ke .Wo to tumhara kaam easy hi kar rahe the."

Yes ,that is It .His smile has wiped away and anger  again take it place in his eyes. She mentally smile at her win .She is not going to give him the satisfaction

"Phir kyu tumne mujhe bachaya." She intended to ask it mockingly but why her voice sounds like she is confused.

"Tum meri ho" He hissed as if he is trying hard to keep his anger in control." Aur jo chiz meri hoti hai usse nuksan pahuchane ka adhikar kisi ko nhi hai.Kisi ko nhi" He speaks in whisper.

"to Tum mujhe aaise jagah kyu le kaar aaye jaha se tum khud bahar nhi nikal sakte.Aaisa trap kyu bichaya hai tumne jise to khud nhi tor sakte ?" She asked with confusion and saw that maniac smile creeping on his face as his eyes shone with dangerous pride.

Suddenly something strikes her.

Power of Balveer is equally divided amongst Kaal and Balveer.Also Somehow Balveer and Kaal can understand the way in which other one thinks . This means Kaal and Baalveer has more or less same magical capacity, same mental capacity and may be same physical capacity. And If Kaal is not able to pass that trap then Balveer.....
.

Her heart sinks in fear . No, Balveer will come .What if Kaal couldn't cross those hounds.Balveer will.

"

"Wo jarur aayega" She speaks with confidence."

"Wo nhi aa sakta " Kaal speaks with too much confidence that  is frightening for her."Ab tumhe sara jivan yahi rehna hai.

"Puri life !!"She chuckles."  Mai aaj ka dinner apni family ke saath aur tumse dur karaungi "She speaks looking in his eyes with determination.

"Tumhe mujhse koi dur nhi le ja sakta " He hissed grabbing her shoulder ."Koi bhi nhi aur Kabhi bhi nhi" He speaks in a way that sends shiver in her spine.

"Tumhe lagta hai tum aur wo ek jaise hai" She speaks  with confidence without letting him know about her mental state ." Tumme aur usme bahut fark hai"

"Ha hai" He shouted making her flinch." Usme aur mujhme bahut fark hai.Wo gairo ke liye apno ko sankat me daal sakta hai. "He said looking at her." Per jo mera hai usse pane aur usse bachane ke liye mai puri  duniya ko rakh me mila sakta hu"

"Usse Suraj ban kar jalna hai per kab tak.
" He speaks with furiously." Kab tak wo jal payega .Ek din thak jayega .Roshni jab usse dur jayegi wo bhi bujh jayega.Tab jivan ko wo shrot mrutyu ka tandav machayega. Chamakta hua wo Sitara tab KAAL ka roop kehlayega"

Something is different in his anger . Something that is making her scared. She is  Scared but not for her life,not for the upcoming destruction .She is sacred that there is something that she should know .There is something which is much more dangerous than it seems to be .There is something which is far away from anyone's attention and there is something  she is doing which is wrong.

She feels absence of his hand on her shoulder as he turns his back and headed upstairs leaving her rooted at her place.

She is afraid.Afraid from the unknowns. She looks through the window, at the dark clouds floating in the sky.

"Kaha ho tum Dabbu" She whispers slowly.

****************************************
Somewhere in Shinkai , Balveer is standing Between the identical walls with a huge whole in one of them.

"Ananya didi to yaha bhi nhi hai"Speaks Vivan looking around.Ananya had been in front of his eyes but within a fraction of second she has disappeared .As she disappeared Balveer arrived there with Ray and asked him about Ananya as if he knew that she had been going to be in problem. After Vivan told him about his experience Balveer looks at the empty corridor first with worry and then with pensive expression as if he is trying to solve some difficult trigonometric equations.

Meanwhile Vivan tried to contact Ananya but when he failed he tried to locate the hidden trap that was laying in that empty corridor.So he started using many detecting spells but each time his spell passed over the area as if there was nothing.

Looking at Vivan's attempt and Balveer's inactiveness , Ray too cast some charms to detect the trap .Now when Ananya is missing too , Balveer will obviously put his whole effort for her and  Birba will be neglected .He didn't have time to wait for Balveer so that he can find Ananya and after that he  would start looking for Birba. He  had to do something and right now there was only one thing to do which is to detect the trap.

He and Vivan was going to caste another spell when Balveer stopped them by showing his hand.

This trap was laid by Kaal  to stop Balveer and if this spell can be broken by some normal detecting charm then Kaal would be a fool and Kaal is anything but not a fool.

That's why Balveer didn't cast any spell on the sheild rather he kept repeating the vision that told him that Ananya is in danger. In his vision , Kaal can see Ananya who is walking toward him .Ananya's eyes was too fixed on Kaal but obviously she couldn't look at him . Vivan was standing at that corner and angle from which Kaal had looked at Vivan suggested that the trap would be somewhere near that point.

He thinks as he walks some distance in east and gingerly move his hand in front of him  expecting to touch some solid but his hand cuts through the water without giving any hint of the solid substance

He looks at his hand with the same pensive expression.He is sure that there is or was some kind of trap.He looks around the corridor pausing for a minute to look at Ray and Vivan.

Kaal can't know that only Ananya will come toward this direction.It could be Vivan who would walk toward that direction.It could be he if he would have decided to company her.So there must be charms just for Ananya.

And he knows a very complex spell that allow the formation of such type of cell and its counterspell is more complex than the spell but not for Balveer.

He signalled Vivan and Ray to stop and stands in the centre of suspicious point.Slowly he raises his both and palce it near his chest such that his both thumbs are touching each other with rest of his fingers curled.He closed his eyes and murmured something which is not recognisable by either Vivan or Ray.Soon a yellow beam of light emerged from the point where both thumb was touching .Soon that light spread across the water as if it is outlining something solid.Balveer opened his eyes and walked toward that yellow blanket that was surrounding something.Next moment his strong punch strikes at the that area creating a loud cracking sound as if something solid was broken and soon a huge hole was waiting for Ray,Vivan and Balveer to enter through it.

However even after entering in the cell, they found nothing.Ray looked around the empty place with impatient anger . Ananya is not here and Balveer will go to find Ananya and not Birba .What if Balveer is not willing to help him he will himself find her .He will not allow that  Kaal  to touch her not when he is alive. He doesn't need any Balveer to protect Birba .He turn around to leave from there.

"Birba ".Balveer suddenly speaks as if he remembers something.Ray looks back at his voice and saw him walking toward the right wall . Next second again a loud cracking sound comes followed by a huge hole in the wall .

From that whole Ray can see Birba who is sitting on the floor hopelessly as if she is waiting for her death without any emotions.

"Birba" Ray's voice was not more than whisper but is enough to bring Birba's attention toward him.

Birba looks at Ray like she got water in the afternoon of hot desert.She stands up hurriedly and run towards him without noticing Balveer who moved aside from her path. Next moment She hugs Ray like her lifeline and Ray too reciprocate that hug with same feeling

Balveer looks at them with sad smile  and then at the debris of the crumbled wall .He feels like Ananya's smiling face is reflecting in each of that part.Where is she? How is she? When will he be able to hold her in his arms? When will he be able to feel the warmth of her selfless love?When will he be able to told her about his feelings ? Can he ? Or like last time,this time too he is last

No.

He shrugged his head as if trying to physically remove this thought from his mind.Once Timnasa was able to torture her and he was not able to do anything .Even when when she was wounding herself from the knife in front of his eyes ,when he was looking at the blood stream that was making her clothes wet and tear streams that was making her cheeks wet ,when he can feel her pain more than herself but still couldn't do anything.

But not today.
Now,He will not allow anyone to harm her,not again.Anyone who would dare to hurt her even in slightest manner would feel the real hell in his life.He would make sure that death would look like sweet dream for him.

Suddenly he paused.From when he started to think about torturing anyone.He wouldn't do that .He can't.

This anger that is surging inside him is not his own.This is the same foreign anger that he felt many times .

Why can't he distinguish this feelings from his own?

Maybe Because this anger is mixed with feelings protectiveness.Protectiveness that he usually feels toward Ananya and Vivan.

But Why is Kaal's anger is mixed with his protectiveness? or Kaal himself is protective toward Ananya just like him.

He closes his eyes and next moment he found himself with thousands of familiar hounds like creature while his hand is gripping the  soft skin of someone's wrist.

He opens his eyes with jolt and looks at his hand .The feeling of that skin in his hand is so familiar that he still feels the odd emptiness of his palm .

Now he knows where Ananya is .Noone can stop him from reaching there.

His eyes shone with determination as he looks at nothing in particular.

So how was the Chapter?

Precap- Kaal and Balveer face off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 6.3K 70
THIS STORY IS THE CONTINUITY OF MY OTHER STORY ILLATHA OORIL ILLATHA PERIL NAM KADHAL VAZHUMA. PLEASE BEFORE YOU READ THIS , READ THAT STORY TO UNDE...
115K 7.5K 86
This story starts in temple where Abhi founds Akshara saved his life and breaks his marriage with Arohi. This story is completely on Abhirohi and the...
1.6M 77.8K 73
Winner of "The Golden Bird Awards" hosted by 'AmbassadorsIN' They say, ❝Someone up there has already decided your destiny and paired you up with some...
22.3K 1K 23
story is about pranbir and arhwhat happen , if rhea realises her mistakes before marrying to ranbir