Kuch to hai Darmiyan -REPRISE

By Ssdevan

This story is based on show Balveer returns .It starts from the time when Timnasa got all the keys and red st... More

Prologue
Chapter 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chaptet 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter -48
Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Ch 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100-Darmiyan
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 68

555 56 25
By Ssdevan

"Yaha se aage jane per invisible security alarm sare officers of alert kar dega aur Kaal ko bhi ".Speaks Ray as soon as they had arrived near the border of shinkai. He didn't know why he went to participate in Bhaymar's plan . He was not in full agreement with him but some part of him wanted to humiliate Ananya and Vivan,two people who has humiliated by defeating him many times in past .So he went to humiliate them leaving everything on Birba .The decision that he wanted to reverse but alas it is too late.

Birba,is now captivated by that monster .

By standing on the entrance he look around at the world which was introduced by her .He was broken , broken after death of his parents .The wounds for the loss can't be healed even by time.However ,This world , particularly Birba had acted as an ointment to his open wound.He knows that little version of himself wouldn't be able to live enough to be called young if Birba was not there with him.She had not done any great but being with her , playing with her , getting introduced by this fascinating world was enough for him to be distracted from his pain.

He ,like a normal boy attended school and college under guardianship of Bambaal or Prof Aghadi .Also he ,unlike a normal boy recieved a tough training from his early age ..

He smiles sadly thinking about those days when he like a normal boy had bunked the training or school just to chill with Birba.There was spark of hatred against Balveer but it was hidden beneath the carelessness and hormones of teenager boy who thought that spending more time in drooling over his crush is more important than getting bone-tired training from some rude trainer.

However,Mr.B was observant enough to notice his lack of interest and was skilled enough to convert spark of that hatred into a burning fire that swallowed every normal desire of a teenage boy and turned him into a evil murderer .

The memory of his first murder is still fresh in his mind . His first victim was the former ruler of Shinkai and Brother of Mr.B . How his eyes that was reflecting his thoughts just become hollow as last ounce of life leaves his body.

The nervousness,the horror of that night is fresh in his mind and still manages to creep on his body like a disgusting insect .He was terrified ,he had nightmares of that man .He felt blood all over his skin even if he was totally cleaned. Still He manage to pull a facade of nonchalance in front of Mr.B .After all it was test of his talent and he couldn't afford to show his weakness to his examiner.

However in front of Birba ,he broke into tears.He cried for hours from the terror, disgust and self loathing .She was there for him .
No matter what has happened ,she was there with her even in his crimes .

And what had he done ? He left her to face danger just to satisfy his own ego. The look on Kaal's face as he looks at her  is frightening him.  How helpless he felt when that bastard has  told him that he will play with her and he couldn't snatch his tongue from his mouth.

He realised how helpless and how powerless he is ? He even couldn't protect her on his own.  He needed help and only one person came into his mind who is capable enough to make anything possible.He had witnessed his presence of mind,his determination ,his patience in tackling any problem.and most important he has witnessed his power.Ray needs  him.RAY needs BALVEER.

This is punishment for him , punishment to allow danger to come around her .

He left her to satisfy his ego .So He needed to feel the humiliation by asking help from that man.But he is ready for it .Ray,whose ego is  the greatest thing for him, is ready to beg in front of his greatest enemy ,for Birba.

*****************************************
"Tumne apni Puri life me Balveer ko marne ke alawa kuch aur soch sakte ho" Speaks Ananya annoyingly."Jaise tumhe agar security arrangements pta hai to Kaal usse change kar dega na."

.She has met her husband after three years and just a day after her anniversary and her husband is dumb enough to waste their precious time. Now she is here surrounding with two man and a boy planning to sneak into a  territory and her husband is full on in his mission mode with his usual stony expression.As a result
She is already on the edge of exploding. So if Ray speaks something like a person whose brain cells is equal to the brain cell of blanket than She couldn't just ignore it .

"Exactly.Kaal security arrangements change kar ke  humare liye entry impossible karne ki koshish karega " Speaks Vivan as he finish his attempt to detect the protective charms .

"Kaal security arrangements to change karega per humari entry ko entertaining banane ke liye "  Speaks Balveer without looking at any of them as his eyes are busy in studying the area.

"But wo humari entry kyu chahega" Speaks Ray.

"Agar Humari entry nhi hogi to uska trap ka fayda kya hoga" Speaks Balveer looking at Ray with slight Smile on his face and again gets busy in previous work .

"Matlab ye trap hai" asked Vivan looking around half expecting anything dangerous to pop up from any direction.

"But usse agar trap hi lay karna tha to usne shinkai per attack kyu Kiya.Shinkai ka aur tumhara to koi relation hi nhi hai.Usse kaise pta ki tum isse bachane aaoge "  Speaks Ananya doubtfully.

"Chess ka ek achha khiladi apni chaal chalne se pehle Samne wale ki agli do chaal samjhta hai " Speaks Balveer looking back at Ananya ."Aur Kaal ek uttam Khiladi hai .

"To yaha pe dono hi player champion hai " Speaks Vivan." To Game jitenge kaise?"

"Ek unexpected chaal chal ke. "  Said Balveer as matter of fact ."Per final show down me abhi time hai ."

"tumhare  Game me Birba mohra nhi hai" Said Ray angrily."Aur agar usse kuch hua then I don't know mai kya karunga." He speaks showing index finger to Balveer.His anger is more on himself than anyone else .

"Wow! help mangne ka ye achha tarika hai " Speaks Vivan sarcastically .Ray gingerly put his finger down and looks away.

Meanwhile Dev and Ananya look at Ray raising their one brow in amusement and  share a knowing look with each other.

"Birba tak pahuchne ke liye hume Mai castle tak jana hoga. Vivan aur Ananya tum dono ek group bana kar castle ke prison tak jane  ki koshish karoge "He commanded them with his familiar authority that was missing from last three years

   "Birba ke waha hone ke chances bahut kam hai kyuki wo bahut obvious jagah hai aur shayad Kaal ne usse kahi aur rakha hoga . Per ho sakta hai ki Kaal humare sochne ke tarike se awgat ho isliye usne Birba ko wahi rakha ho .Hum koi bhi chance nhi le sakte ."  He speaks .".Mai aur Ray Birba ko sare unexpected places me dhundne ki koshish karenge. Agar tum logo ko Birba milti hai to tum log kuch bhi karne se pehle mujhe inform karoge aur mere orders ka wait karoge."

He looks at Vivan and Ananya as he finished expecting them to reply however both of them looking at him with slightly teary eyes .He doesn't know how much Vivan crave for his guidance and command in the situation like this.He doesn't know that how lost had they felt without him.

"Vivan" He speaks loudly and Vivan nodded.

"Waise  mujhe yaad dilana tha ki Mai kisi ke order ke Under nhi aati" Speaks Ananya crossing her over her chest and looks away .

Meanwhile Balveer looks at her as if he is exhausting his whole strength to stop himself from throttling her . How she could behave childishly? Can't she understand that this is dangerous?

"But Mai aaj baat manne ke mood me hu" She speaks much to his satisfaction.

"Per partner agar hum Shinkai me entry karenge to Kaal ke lagaye wards humare power sense kar lenge aur usse pta chal jayega aur wo alert ho jayega "  Said Vivan .

"fark nhi parta Vivan.Wo already Alert hai " Said Balveer and looks at Vivan and Ray to make sure that they are ready purposely avoiding Ananya.

"Ek minute " She speaks when they are going to take a step toward the Shinkai .

"Ab kya hai?" Asked Ray and Ananya avoided him like he doesn't exist and looks at Dev.

"Tumhare liye Warning hai" She speaks.

"Mai janta hu ki Kaal dangerous hai aur ...." Dev speaks .

"Kaal nhi tumhare liye mai dangerous hu"  Said Ananya as matter of fact and walks towards him angrily and as if working on reflex he walks backwards hurriedly.

"Agar iski help karne ke chakkar me ..."She speaks pointing at Ray while still glaring at him and he gulped." Tum ya phir mai ya phir hum dono saath me mar gaye. to ..I will kill you."  She speaks angrily while pointing her index finger towards him.

Vivan chuckles looking at the fear in his partner's eyes. Saviour of the Earth is afraid from a fragile looking Woman .No matter how many time he witnessed this type of scene.He still found it amusing.

"Mai mar gaya to mujhe maar dogi Samajh me aata hai per baki ....."  Said Dev with confused expression when Ananya walks back at her earlier position.

"Isse ye kaise samajh me aata hai" Speaks Ray unbelievably in low voice while Vivan who is standing near him chuckles.

"Obviously agar Mai mar jaungi to ghost ban ke aa jaungi aur tumhara murder kar dungi aur agar hum dono  saath me mare to phir mai tumhare saath hi rahungi to obviously tumhara murder karna aasan hoga". Ananya explained as if she is giving the most logical explanation.

While Ray looks at her like suddenly horn has appeared on her head.

"Oh! Yes" Speaks Dev as if He understands the logic behind it and Ray gingerly turn his head toward him with same expression.

And Vivan's capability to control of laughter dies mostly due to expression on Dev's face. He patted sympathetically at his back before walking forward with Ananya.

After recovering from the shock,  Ray too walks with Dev toward different directions.

So how was the chapter?

What is the trap of Kaal?

Precap- Beauty and the beast .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 760 11
So this Story Starts from 12 June Episode and 14 june Promo where Tanu and Abhi get married and the Tanu husband change the statement but suddenly t...
22.3K 1K 23
story is about pranbir and arhwhat happen , if rhea realises her mistakes before marrying to ranbir
4.3K 508 8
"Mohabbat aur nafrat dono ke rang laal hai. Lekin fark yeh hai ki nafrat se duniya barbaad ho jaati hai, aur mohabbat mein khud barbaad hona padta ha...
19.5K 1.9K 26
On the day of Abhimanyu and Aarohi's wedding, he elopes with Akshara and they confess their love for each other. Heart broken by the betrayal, Aarohi...