After I was cut off from love...

By lesboforIU

《被绝情断欲后我成了万人迷》 Xie Fengxing is the cannon fodder man in danmei novels Compatible, cowardly, nympho, and usele... More

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100
Untitled part
Untitled Part 102
Untitled Part 103
Untitled Part 104
Untitled Part 105
Untitled Part 106
Untitled Part 107
Untitled Part 108
Untitled Part 109
Untitled Part 110
Untitled Part 111
Untitled Part 112
Untitled Part 113
Untitled Part 114
Untitled Part 115
Untitled Part 116
Untitled Part 117
Untitled Part 119
Untitled Part 120
Untitled Part 121
Untitled Part 122
Untitled Part 123
Untitled Part 124
Untitled Part 125
Untitled Part 127
Untitled Part 128
Untitled Part 129
Untitled Part 130
Untitled Part 131
Untitled Part 132
Untitled Part 133
Untitled Part 134
Untitled Part 135
Untitled Part 136
Untitled Part 137
Untitled Part 138
Untitled Part 139
extra 1
extra 2
extra 3
extra 4

Untitled Part 126

374 13 0
By lesboforIU

Ju Xiaobao limped along the streets of a foreign country.

He is miserable.

He is penniless now, not even a wallet.

He didn't even dare to call the police.

He felt so cowardly.

No matter how others beat him, he can't beat him. He has always been the strongest Xiaoqiang, but at this moment, his heart is exhausted by himself.

The one who really broke him was himself.

He realizes his weakness.

From childhood to adulthood, he has never surrendered. Whether it is against rogue bullies, or against fate and tribulations, he has always believed that he is an indomitable man. He has always believed that there is no one he is not worthy of. He has always believed that he will Definitely not something in the pool.

Don't bully the young and poor, it has always been his motto!

But now he realizes how weak, incompetent, and useless he is. Compared with Zhang Xuan and a group of people, he is inferior to shit.

He had to admit that there were too many men stronger than him in this world, and now he, Ju Xiaobao, was walking on the streets of a foreign country, like a lost dog.

His last fighting spirit was defeated by Zhang Xuan.

He couldn't help crying, this crying completely collapsed the wall of his heart, and he lost the courage to pursue Bai Fumei.

What made him most desperate was that he didn't know anyone here, he didn't have any money, and he couldn't speak the language. The only people he could think of were Xie Fengxing and You Zirong.

He actually wants to ask them to give him some money and find a way to bring him back to the country!

He doesn't know which hotel You Zirong is staying at, the only one he can find with a high probability is Xie Fengxing.

Because all the racers live in the hotel designated by the organizer.

I don't know how long he walked on foot. It was dark before he walked downstairs to the hotel, but the security guard at the door stopped him and refused to let him in.

"I...I'm looking for Xie Fengxing." He said.

Realizing that the other party didn't seem to understand Mandarin, he changed into a foreigner's accent: "Xie Fengxing, Xie Fengxing, me...friend."

You Ziqiu has a job and is going to take a special plane back home tonight. Before leaving, he came to the hotel to have dinner with Xie Fengxing and the others.

This dinner was just him, Xie Fengxing and Lu Chi.

In fact, this meal was very much like he was inviting the couple to eat together. The difference from before is that Lu Chi was quite low-key tonight and didn't deliberately show off anything, but he and Xie Fengxing's sense of CP is stronger up.

They didn't make any intimate moves or say intimate words, but they looked more like a pair of lovers than before.

The one who changed the most was actually Xie Fengxing, he seemed to have softened a bit, occasionally when Lu Chi made a joke, he would still laugh, his whole person was confident, calm and relaxed.

In fact, he originally planned to have a private chat with Xie Fengxing before leaving, to express all his love for him, and if he did, he could let it go.

But seeing Xie Fengxing so calm and happy, he planned to hide this feeling in his heart.

To be a lifelong friend with him like this is actually something that many people only dream of.

It's also good to be friends with Xie Fengxing.

After eating, You Ziqiu planned to leave.

"Let's see you off." Lu Chi said, "Is the driver here?"

"I've been waiting downstairs." You Ziqiu said.

They sent You Ziqiu outside the hotel. The car had already stopped at the door. You Ziqiu stopped and shook hands with Lu Chi.

Just when he was about to shake hands with Xie Fengxing, someone suddenly ran over from the side of the road.

You Ziqiu instinctively protected Xie Fengxing behind him, and saw Ju Xiaobao stop in front of him in a panic.

Seeing that it was Ju Xiaobao, You Ziqiu's expression immediately turned cold.

Ju Xiaobao said: "I beg you to forgive me, I will never appear in front of Rongrong again!"

Xie Fengxing looked at Ju Xiaobao, Ju Xiaobao's face was pale, his clothes were dirty, and his lips were dry. A little bit of the look of being invincible in the past.

No wonder Xiao Ai said that he would never be threatened again.

You Ziqiu said coldly: "Before I get angry, I advise you to get out." "

I just want to go back to my country, I beg you," Ju Xiaobao blushed, almost crying out of shame, his pride He was trampled to pieces at this moment, he couldn't care about anything else, he was really scared out of his wits by Zhang Xuan and his black subordinates, he didn't want to die abroad, let alone be turned into a mermaid!

"I swear, I will never appear in front of you again, just because I am Chinese, please help me."

He finally knelt down directly.

But You Ziqiu seemed to loathe him even more, his brows were furrowed tightly, and because Xie Fengxing was there, he didn't get angry, he just asked coldly: "What do you want?

" Completely disappear in front of you, completely disappear in front of Rongrong!" Ju Xiaobao raised his head, his eyes were red.

At this moment, his self-esteem completely collapsed. He begged in self-loathing for the person he had tried to get revenge on before. He was dressed in rags and was so destitute, but the three men in front of him were so glamorous and handsome. In their eyes, he might be a lost dog.

You Ziqiu didn't want him to pester Xie Fengxing, and he didn't want Xie Fengxing to see all this, so he said to Ju Xiaobao: "Get in the car."

Ju Xiaobao was stunned for a moment, and immediately got up: "Thank you, thank you."

Xie Fengxing watched him nodded and got into the car.

Ju Xiaobao, the protagonist of Dianjia, has completely disappeared.

With his appearance like this, he probably won't be able to fool the rest of the rich and beautiful hostesses.

For those girls, this may be a good thing.

May all the girls in the world find a boy who is worthy of them, and everyone can be happy.

At this moment, Xie Fengxing suddenly thought of Xiao Ai.

If Xiao Ai saw this scene, I don't know what to say.

"What are you thinking?" Lu Chi asked.

Xie Fengxing shook his head and said, "Go back."

"You go back first, I'll go out and do some shopping." Lu Chi said.

Xie Fengxing looked at him, and Lu Chi said, "You'll know when you buy it."

Xie Fengxing will have his last match in Thailand tomorrow, but his chest swelling hasn't subsided yet.

When Lu Chi searched the Internet today, he discovered that there was something specially posted here in this world, called chest stickers.

Not only girls will use it, but in some marathon races, many runners will have chest bleeding due to excessive friction, so they will also stick this thing.

It was the first time he knew of this thing.

Unexpectedly, this kind of thing is quite easy to buy, but most of them are for girls. He was afraid that Xie Fengxing would reject it, so he went to a few drugstores, and finally bought a sports anti-friction men's chest patch.

Xie Fengxing was very surprised when he saw the chest stickers.

"There is such a thing?" He raised his head and asked Lu Chi, "How do you know this kind of thing?"

"I searched it on the Internet," Lu Chi also explained, "Don't reject it, many athletes will post this. Have you read the news that some marathon runners have blood on their chests because they did not take proper safety protection. This is what many athletes will It's much more reliable than the Band-Aid you put on it, try it."

Xie Fengxing took the thing apart and looked at it, and found that there were some ventilation holes, he always felt that it would look a little weird to stick it on.

He took off his T-shirt.

Lu Chi looked at him.

He felt as if he was less swollen.

Xie Fengxing put the sticker on directly, and then looked at Lu Chi.

Lu Chi felt that his nose was about to bleed.

It's a bit weird, but it's inexplicably sexy and sexy. Thinking of Xie Fengxing's words that he can still be comfortable, the flames in his heart are getting higher and higher.

"I also heard of a method that might be more effective for this." Lu Chi said.

Xie Fengxing asked: "What?"

His expression was flat, as if he was serious, the serious look looked cute.

Lu Chi said: "They said that saliva can also be cured."

After speaking, he laughed.

Xie Fengxing pursed his lips, ignored him, and took off the chest stickers, which seemed to be better than Band-Aids.

He turned sideways slightly, exposing his beautiful white shoulders, Lu Chi hugged him from behind, and finally squeezed Xie Fengxing's fingers. Xie Fengxing said: "No, it doesn't matter what you say."

Lu Chi still smiled, sneered, the blue stubble on his chin rubbed his shoulders.

Xie Fengxing recalled the incident when he stabbed his chest with stubble, and felt a prickly electric current rushing towards him. He was about to raise his hand to push Lu Chi's face when he realized that there was something extra on his finger.

He looked down and saw that it was a ring.

There was also an extra ring on Lu Chi's finger. The two of them clasped their fingers tightly, and the rings rubbed against each other, emitting a silvery white light on the light.

"Do you like it?" Lu Chi asked, leaning on his shoulder.

Xie Fengxing asked: "Why do you wear it on your middle finger?"

"Do you want to wear your ring finger?" Lu Chi asked, "Change it next time."

Xie Fengxing asked: "What does it mean to wear it on your middle finger?"

"It means passionate love." Lu Chi said , "I will wear this ring to participate in the competition tomorrow."

Xie Fengxing stared at the ring for a while, and then said "Yes".

On the second day of the race, Xie Fengxing wore this ring and won the championship in Thailand. The moment Xiao Liu got out of the racing car, Xiao Liu and the others cheered excitedly. Xie Fengxing raised his hands and pointed at countless cameras wave.

Not many people noticed the ring on his hand, and he didn't show it to them.

Only Lu Chi paid the most attention, and only Lu Chi was the happiest.

Lu Chi thought, Xie Fengxing of their family has always been very smart, knowing what he wants, and giving him what he wants. This kind of secret show of affection is sometimes sweeter than the upright official announcement. There is a kind of romance that no one in the world knows, but only you and I understand.

Sure enough, Xie Fengxing glanced at him and raised his pretty eyebrows slightly.

Lu Chi just laughed.

After three races in Thailand, racing drivers and their fans all over the world remembered the name Xie Fengxing.

With his astonishing performance, he became popular in the entire racing world, and the number of fans exploded.

Xie Fengxing's performance was better every time, not only the F3 circle, but even the bigwigs in the F1 circle were shocked.

Before they returned to China, several top international racing teams came to contact Xie Fengxing, trying to poach him away, and the advertisers who wanted to sign him as their spokesperson almost exploded their PR team's mobile phones.

Xiao Liu said: "What do these people think, want to poach brother Xie away? They don't even look at our Dinghaishenzhen!"

Xiaohuang asked: "Dinghaishenzhen?"

"I, Mr. Lu, am I a vegetarian?"

Xiaohuang laughed , Said: "Mr. Lu said that if there is a team that can give Brother Xie a better future, he is willing to let him go." Hearing this, Xiao Liu glanced at

Lu Chi next to him, and then deliberately frowned and criticized: "Mr. Lu, this is wrong. You have to distinguish between public and private. How can you involve your personal feelings in your work? As the owner of our team, of course you are not willing to let go no matter what." Lu

Chi Then he laughed, turned his head and glanced at Xie Fengxing who was beside him, Xie Fengxing was leaning on the seat, with a half-smile on his lips, he couldn't help stretching out his hand, and took Xie Fengxing's hand.

The two held hands together, Xie Fengxing missed Xiao Ai very much.

He has a lot to say to Xiao Ai.

It's also holding hands. When holding hands before, he just felt very stable and warm in his heart, but now holding hands with Lu Chi, he feels like an electric current is drilled into his heart, and his heartbeat is about to speed up.

Xiao Ai was the most experienced, and he really wanted to ask Xiao Ai what was going on.

Maybe he's still not used to it, he thought.

Then he needs to get in touch with it more and try to get used to it earlier.

Because he still had to go to school, Xie Fengxing didn't ask for a few days off, and returned home immediately after the competition. As soon as I got off the plane, I received a call from the team: "There are a lot of fans coming to pick up the plane."

Gou Xiaochuan said with a smile: "How many people can there be, please go slowly, I will check the situation." He

said Then he let go of Chen Zhuo's hand and ran to the front, and after a while he ran back out of breath, shouting: "Oh my god, there are so many people!" Those who didn't know thought that

the top streamer had come.

"Wait for the wind to walk in the middle," Lu Chi arranged, "everyone pay attention to safety."

Xiao Huang and the others nodded solemnly, and surrounded Xie Fengxing.

Chang Rui also took a look at Xie Fengxing's attire, thinking whether he should tidy up or not.

After reading it, he felt that it was useless.

Because Xie Fengxing has been so beautiful recently, his whole body is like a flower that has been nourished and ready to bloom, cool and gorgeous.

They hadn't even come out when they heard the commotion in front of them.

Passers-by came out first, and as soon as they came out, they saw a crowd of people, as well as a group of media reporters, holding flowers, carrying cameras, surrounding the exit, and a group of security guards wearing masks, maintaining On-site order.

Immediately afterwards, someone shouted: "Come out, come out!"

Xiao Liu was the first to come out, and many of the fans who came to pick up the plane were die-hard fans of Xie Fengxing. Not only were they familiar with Xie Fengxing, they even knew all the staff around him. , as soon as Xiao Liu came out, they recognized him immediately, and the crowd became commotion. Gou Xiaochuan said to Chen Zhuo: "It's the first time I've seen so many male fans come to pick up the plane." To say Xie

Fengxing The biggest difference between Xie Fengxing's fans and other people's fans is that the ratio of male to female among Xie Fengxing's fans is not much different. For a moment, the whole hall became restless, and everyone shouted: "Xie Fengxing!" "Brother Xie is

mighty

!

" Rui and the others didn't expect such a big battle, let alone so many media. Xiao Huang and the others were a little flustered for a while, and turned to look at Lu Chi and Xie Fengxing, but the two were calmer than the other. Xie Fengxing only lightly waved his hand towards the crowd.

It was cold in the country, and he was only wearing a long black down jacket, with black hair, white face and red lips, relying on his vegan beauty, he shocked everyone who saw him for the first time in real life.

His whole body is glowing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 197 31
In the fifteenth year of the Chenghua Dynasty, the usurper Ning Chen finally died. The youngest left minister since the founding of the dynasty, his...
61.7K 2.6K 200
Special thanks to EirykX for helping with naming errors. Currently undergoing editing. 1-103 edited. Starting next week after my final Fantasy 7 rebi...
2.6M 110K 115
(WARNING: Don't read if you're going to complain there isn't a warning when there's sex, gore, et c. This is a very ADULT novel and as such only ADUL...
149K 11.2K 24
[ YiZhan FanFiction ¦ COMPLETED ] Blue Light motorcycle racing team has its star racer namely Wang Yibo. Yes, Yibo is no doubt one of the best racers...